Taking Interest

The Balcony Next To Mine

Seung Hyun made his way to the elevator. He had done all the paper work and everything. He was officially a worker at Kang industries. He would start the following Monday and the pay was enought to live on. He celebrated by getting ice-cream. He entered the elevator and saw the guy from last time, Ji was what Young Bae had called him. There was also two old ladies. Seung Hyun was going to try again. " Hi", he said and was about to introduce himself when he heard two gasps from the old ladies. The honey eyed guy simply looked from him to the ladies and then down. The ladies got out of the elevator at their stop and after that it was awkward. Honey eyes was the first out. Seung Hyun stayed there thinking until he realized he was still in the Elevator. He made his way into his apartment as he took his shoes off. The people here sure acted strange. It couldn't have been because of TOP because they didn't know he was gay it must have been of honey eyes, but who knows maybe no one new he was gay either. Whatever the reason was it was strange. Seung Hyun made his way to his bed and fell asleep.
It was four in the morning when Seung Hyun woke up. He went out to the balcony to find Young Bae out there staring into space.
"Hi", Seung Hyun greeted.
Bae turned to him with a smile and said hello too. They sat there smoking.
Seung Hyun asked, "so why don't you get your own cigarettes?"
Young Bae gave a small chuckle and responded, " Ji doesn't like it."
"Ji ? I tried saying hi again and He didn't answer."
Young Bae smiled with a hint of sadness, " yeah his full names Kwon Ji Yong, by the way. And he can be awkward around strangers."


"Yea well maybe I'll say high again after a while", Seung Hyun answered.
"yea?, next time you try, mention me, maybe he will respond" Bae said with a sparkle in his eyes.
"ok ,but I have to go sleep bye man."
Seung Hyun got up and headed to his door. He wasn't planning on saying hi anytime soon the guy was honestly rude and weird.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

It had been about 2 months since he had tried to say hi to Kwon and he only saw him occasionally on the elevator. He had made it a habit of getting up at four and smoking outside. Most of the time Bae would be there and they would talk. He had established that Bae was gay and he had confessed that so was he Seung Hyun had grown attached to Bae. He finally made up his mind and asked him if he was in a relationship with Kwon Ji Yong eventhough it was was obious he was. He honestly didn't know what Bae saw in that guy. he never looked at anyone and he seemed arrogant to him. Maybe Seung Hyun had a chance with Bae.

That night he went to his balcony like every other night to find Bae there again. he worked up his courage to ask as he smoked.

" so are you and your roomate in a relationship?," Seung Hyun asked.

Bae let out a sad laugh," Not exactly, I wish but we can't."

, he did have a crush on Kwon. Oh well now he would have to wait to ask Bae out. He honestly didn't know what Bae saw in that Kwon guy. Yeah the guy had pretty eyes but he was skinny, short, rude like a girl except he was a man. It was ok though he would show Bae that he was better.