I CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY

You are My Only One

 

[Jaejoong POV]

I heard a car’s engine sound from my house’s court but it doesn’t sound like my husband’s car. It is an unfamiliar sound. I wonder who the person is.

“Okay! Get out everyone!” a soft voice could be heard.

“Omma! We’re home!” soon, I heard Yoochun, my eldest son yelled.

Why I don’t smell Yunho’s scent?

I opened the door with my cane on my left hand; guide me to the outside to greet my sons and a stranger.

“I’m so hungry! I hope omma cooks something to eat!” from distance, I heard Changmin’s whined.

“Aish! You food monster!” the soft voice replied. From the tone I bet the person is a guy. I have a sharp hearing since I’m blind a year ago. It was God’s gift to me.

“Come, Xiah! I piggyback you!” he said in addition as I walked towards them.

“I wish you can be my mother...”

I froze on the spot. Those last words keep bouncing from my ear to my skull, echoing. I was hurt from those piercing words and to make it even worse it came out from my own son’s mouth.

“Junsu! Oh, hi omma!” Yoochun remarked him as he ran to get my hesitate figure.

“Omma!” Changmin embrace me tightly as he will never let me go.

“My sons!” I faked a smile even I’m tearing inside.

“Omma... I’m sorry...” Junsu slowly grabbed my hand and locked it with his tiny palm.

“You did nothing wrong...” I lied.

“Hi, Mrs. Jung! I’m Kim Heechul, Mr. Jung’s secretary.” He said with his soft tone.

“Thanks for fetching my sons home but where’s Yunho?” I bowed and smiled.

“He got a meeting and he asked me to fetch your children so you’re welcome! Now, please excuse me, Mrs. Jung.”

“Oh, okay and once again, thanks.” I bowed decently as I can feel he bowed too and began to walk away.

Then, he left...

---

[Yunho POV]

Today is the worse day ever in my entire life because my wife and I had a terrible fight. I’ve been home late for the past six month because of my work but he didn’t understand instead he accused me cheated behind him.

So, I leave the house and drove my car towards Heechul’s house. I don’t know why but I thought I can find peace in there since he is the good listener.

“Here, drink this.” He shoves me a can of beer once I’ve entered his house and placed myself on his couch.

I downed it in one go and once I’ve finished, I let out a long and heavy sighed.

“Mind to tell me now?” he asked as he getting closer. The weird thing is I don’t care.

I told about what happen with Jaejoong and I, how much I love him and I will never cheat on him when all of sudden I felt dizzy and all my vision was blur and all I can see was the smirking Heechul. The last thing I can remember was those words that came out from his mouth.

“I can make you happy...”

 

 

 

 

[Hi! I’m emoizartchangmin, the co-author for this story! I’m really sorry for the late update and really really if you found this chapter was short! *bowed* I’ve got 5 stories to write including mine, Love in the ice and Little secret of me 2: When hate turns Love, so I’m tired and lack of idea. And for my hyung, nidaMinYunJae, this is the best I can give you so far.]