Fire and Ice

Bad Girl, Good Girl

 

As we walked towards the room I could feel my heart increase if that was even possible. The boy’s face was warm and kind but something was strange. Then as we were approaching the room I wondered about the cold boy I bumped into earlier. His eyes were scarlet red and his hair was a mop of snowy silver threads. The prince-like boy opened the door for me chivalrously. Everyone’s eyes in the room quickly fixated on me. Before I had the chance to say thank you, the boy had already left and I unconsciously missed the warmth of his smile. I walked to the back of the room, cursing at the blush of embarrassment that crept on my cheeks. To avoid the stares (and glares) I looked out of the window that was beside me. Outside, I noticed, there was someone sitting in a tree. His long white and black hair reached his elbows. His gaze was fixated on the sky, and nothing else. In my mind, questions started spinning around.

BAM! I flinched at the loud noise of something slamming onto my desk. The whole class was staring at me as Mr. Anderson my English teacher said, "Welcome back Miss Ikkmiz." I was so embarrassed and some people laughed at me and I thought this day can’t get any worse, but boy was I wrong.

Just then, a hall walker came in and said, "Miss Ikkumiz you are wanted at the office this minute." I looked outside as I was getting up to see the “bad-” prince. I was going to call him because I didn't know his name, and by the looks of it, he definitely fit the part. He was no longer in the tree. My mind flicked to the things that he could possibly be doing. I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed my things and went to the door quietly without and word but, of course, I had no idea where the office was.

So I looked around the halls for someone but sadly no one was in sight. I sighed and continued to walk around. ‘Are you really that clueless that you get lost twice on the first day of school? Baka!’ She thought to herself. Then, suddenly, someone tapped me on my shoulder and asked in a cold, icy tone, "Are you Miss Kawa Ikkumiz?" I quickly turned around almost screaming in shock, but he stopped me. The boy softly put his finger on my lip. My lips almost burned at his touch. He was so kind but so cold at the same time, almost like fire and ice. I looked him over, his silvery hair and scarlet red eyes… My eyes widened remembering who he was. I was about to say sorry for bumping into him but he simply gave me a cold look sending chills down my spine. I then knew he was waiting for an answer. I nodded and mumbled a sorry for not saying so sooner. He took my wrist tightly and pulled me quickly to the main office and I swear-I almost fell a few times. Once we arrived, I saw the boy who was playing the piano earlier. ‘Oh no’