Chapter 1

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

   *BEEP BEEP* You wake up to your alarm clock for yet another day. *Yawn* You realize what time it is when... "CRAP IM GONNA BE LATE!!!!" You quickly throw on a pair of baggy pants and a loose and comfy shirt and act like you're a professional spy trying to slyly go downstairs tiptoeing and sliding down the staircase railing, only miserably failing and falling off with a thump and resulting with your dog Rex barking at your actions.

     You see him and say, "Heh heh...You did not just see me fail like that." Rex immediately looks at you with an amused look on his face. You think to yourself, 'Even my dog chuckles at me -_____-' when all of a sudden your phone goes off.

     "Oh Baekhyun! Hey! Yeah I'm on my way out right now hold on!" and with that you're out of the door in a heartbeat to your closest friend Baekhyun's car.

     "Mornin' Robyn! How'd you sleep?"

     "Hehehehe I kind of stayed up late again watching Casino Royale," you say while rubbing your neck.

     "Again? Ah Robyn you watch too many spy movies!"

     "Says the guy who's taking me to go watch a spy movie," you say rolling your eyes as he's speechless with no comeback. You throw your fist in the air in victory.

      Baekhyun chuckles, "Whatever. Just get in the car. We're going to be late!"

      You two are currently in your ways to go watch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol at the movies. Moments later you and Baekhyun have popcorn, drinks, and candy filled in your hands walking towards your theater. As you settle down in your seats the advertisements start. "I'm so excited! OMGOMGOMG I've been waiting for this movie for sooo long now!" You can't help but say before the advertisements finish. Baekhyun smiles at your childness and quickly replies, "Duhh! That's why I brought you here in the first place," and focuses back on the screen.

     During the movie, right at an explosion, the theater all of a sudden fills with smoke. Everyone starts to be amazed thinking it is a special 4-D effect. You look at Baekhyun with amazement in your eyes and say, "WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THIS MOVIE HAS 4-D EFFECTS!"

     Baekhyun looks around for a second before grabbing your arm and pulling you towards the exit. " ROBYN THIS ISN'T PART OF THE MOVIE WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Shocked, you don't know how to reply and instead you let him lead you, when from out of no where, a deep and scary voice stops you two from your tracks.

     "Long time no see, Robyn."

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

A/N: Finished with chapter 1! Let me know what you thought of it and criticism is needed hahaha THANK YOU!