How to be...?

How to...?

 

Eunhyuk was sat on the couch with a notebook on his lap and a pen on his hand, trying to write something, he put the pen on his chin, thinking deeply.

Donghae entered to the living room and jump on the couch, giggling and asking.

“What are you doing?” he obtained no answer and pouted, so he switch on the LC screen.

Sungmin entered after and he sat next to Eunhyuk, trying to see what the other was writing but he sighed when just saw; how to be…?

He shook his head when Donghae asked him what it was, the two men were now watching some cartoon program, glancing from time to time Eunhyuk and his concentrated expression.

“Maybe he is writing some lyric” suggested Yesung beside the other two, eating his yoghurt while changing the channel to a cultural one, Donghae pouted and Sungmin sighed.

Kyuhyun entered to the apartment smiling and saw some members sat on the couch and he went to them, sitting next to Eunhyuk, but he asked to no one in particular.

“What is he doing?” and everyone dropped his shoulders, saying they have no idea, and Kyuhyun tried to watch but failed like the others, because the only words wrote it where;

How to be…?

Then Kyuhyun sank on the couch, he was bored, he was for tried again to obtain some information anout what Eunhyuk was doing when the rapper stood smiling and shouting.

“I got it!!” and he sat again, writing some words.

The others were watching him strange, waiting for Eunhyuk to finish whatever he was doing, when he stopped smiling, Sungmin glance the paper and lift an eyebrow, Donghae saw the words and was very confuse, Yesung watched them by the corner of his eyes and his gaze returned to the screen, he was curious but he could wait to know.

Kyuhyun sat correct this time, observing the written words.

“What is that, Heechul description?” asked Kyuhyun smirking and then Eunhyuk noticed everyone presence, blinking and hide the paper at his back, Donghae stole it from him and started to read it aloud.

One; be disrespectful.

Two; be cynical.

Three; step other’s feelings.

Four; being sarcastic.

Five; have a sharp tongue.

Donghae finished, watching Eunhyuk like if he was an alien, maybe one was replacing him, yeah, everything had sense now, an alien took the real Eunhyuk and now was supplanting him and the he shouted;

“Hyukkie is an alien!!!” and ran to his room, letting the others confused and blinking, the waving paper on the air were catch by Yesung and he lifted and eyebrow, he sighed and walked to Eunhyuk giving him the paper that were ripped of the notebook minutes ago.

“You are strange…” and he added “more than usual” then he left the living room, Kyuhyun laughing hard at all the happenings and Eunhyuk just glared him.

“What is that list Hyukkie, do you really miss Heechul-hyung that much?” Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun was laughing more, so Eunhyuk turned to the younger and shouted.

“It isn’t Heechul-hyung description, is yours!!” Sungmin giggled at the outburst of Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun stopped laughing and stared at Eunhyuk.

“Wha–? Are you crazy?” asked Kyuhyun annoyed, he wasn’t like that, Heechul was like that!

Eunhyuk shook his head.

“I am not” and then he watched Sungmin, smiling.

“So… my description is right, right?” and Sungmin glanced Kyuhyun and latter Eunhyuk.

“Don’t ask me that Hyukkie, I still share room with him” and he walked away, letting just the rapper and the singer there.

“Have you something against me?” asked irritated Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk said; no.

“Why would I?” he asked back.

“Because just now you offended me” declared stern and Eunhyuk blinked.

“Since when telling the true is offending someone?” and Kyuhyun started to feel irritated, so he took the paper and shattered, Eunhyuk widened his eyes and opened his mouth just to closed it again.

“Since today” and Kyuhyun walked away, smirking and Eunhyuk stood there pouting, after that Eunhyuk smiled too and went to his room.