Four

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Assistant Principal Li called the three roommates into his office one afternoon between classes and apologized for the inconvenience.

"It must have been hard, having three people living in a two people dorm," he said to Kris.

"It's nothing, Sir," he replied.

"I'm the one who's been sleeping on the floor," Yixing muttered.

Assistant Principal Li just glared at him, before turning a smile back to Kris.

"Well, Kyungsoo moved out this morning, and his stuff is cleared, so now, your problems are solved. Jongin is on the top bunk right now, and the bottom one is empty."

"Well, giant, that's that then," Lu Han said, gruffly, sticking out a hand for Kris to shake. "Bye."

"I don't want to move."

"What do you mean?" Yixing asked, immediately.

"I'm comfortable where I am right now," Kris answered, shrugging nonchalantly.

Lu Han’s mouth opened, and hung open for a second, stupefied by the audacity of Kris’ words.

"Last one in, first one out, right, Assistant Principal Li?" Lu Han asked, rounding on the administrator.

"It doesn't matter to me," answered Assistant Principal Li. Again, he didn’t dare inconvenience the almighty famous Kris Wu. “Besides, is something wrong with rooming with Jongin?”

“Kai? No, we’re both friends with him,” Yixing answered. “But Lu Han and I have been roommates for three years! We’ve always lived together."

Assistant Principal Li sighed, as if he was the one being kicked out of his dorm room.  "Why don't you draw tabs?" he suggested. Reaching into his desk, he pulled out three sticky notes and ripped a corner off one note. Then, he crumbled them all up, and shook them around in his hand.

“Are you serious?” Yixing asked, incredulous.

“Whoever gets the torn piece moves out,” Assistant Principal Li shrugged. “Take your pick.”

It was Lu Han who drew the torn paper.

“This total bull,” he growled as he angrily packed his stuff for the move. “I’ve been living here for three years; why the hell should I have to move just because some pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter