Rules/Reminders and How to Apply

✧★✧★ Fourth Star Roleplay ★✧★✧

Rules and Reminders:

  1. Only one account per person.
  2. You must be friends with at least one admin to be added to the main group or sub-groups.
  3. You must list *Fourth Star RP* in the “about me” section of your info.
  4. Don’t add anyone from outside the group. Always check the profile for *Fourth Star RP* before adding anyone.
  5. Use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your ability.
  6. Stay in character to the best of your ability, unless posting in the Real Life group or ranting in the Supernova group.
  7. Use [one set] or [[two sets]] of square brackets when speaking out of character, unless posting in the Real Life or International groups, or ranting in Supernova.
  8. Be active at least 4 days per week. If you know in advance when you will not be active, please inform the group or at the very least, an admin.
  9. Keep the group page and chat rated PG. Please keep inappropriate content in the proper sub-groups or private messages.
  10. If you have issues with another member (e.g. there is a member harassing you), report it to an admin with screenshots to prove your case.
  11. Act maturely and try not to intentionally cause or escalate drama.
  12. Fourth Star is an LGBT-friendly and multicultural environment. Slurs used in a derogatory sense will not be tolerated.
  13. Private messages are just that: private. Admins will not intervene unless a problem is reported to us.
  14. If you want to leave, make sure you have really given it some thought. Don’t leave hastily for a silly reason and return the next day after you’ve cleared your head. You’re free to take a hiatus if you need one.

 

How to Join:

  1. Read all of the above rules and reminders about the group, as well as the following rules regarding how to join.
  2. Leave a comment to request a character and wait for admin approval before making the account. Include the phrase "I'm a shooting star" in your comment so we know you've read the rules. After receiving admin approval, you will have one week to make your account before we open that character for reservation again.
  3. Post a link to your profile in the comment box so other members can add you.
  4. Add the admins, Changjo and Min, before adding anyone else.
  5. Subscribe to this story in order to hear any updates and announcements.