¢нαηуєσℓ

❝ ωнαт ιѕ ℓσvє ❞ | єχσ ∂яαввℓє ¢σℓℓє¢тιση
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: ¢нαη уєσℓ | αяια

Plot: Chanyeol has a drums performance on the same day when Aria is working

¢нαη уєσℓ

"What?" I exclaimed in shock, staring at my girlfriend in disbelief.

"You heard me, Chanyeol and I won't repeat myself." Aria merely stated, shrugging her shoulders. I sat beside her on the sofa and asked desperately, "But, why? How can you be working tomorrow?"

Aria sighed heavily before answering my question, "I told you already! Ailing's sick so I have to take over her shift. Boss' orders so I have to obey."

"But why? Why tomorrow, out of all days?" I whined which was pretty weird since my voice was kind of low. Still, I grabbed Aria's hands and held them tightly. "Can't you say no?"

"I can't. Boss personally told me to be there tomorrow." Aria reminded me. "Besides, it's just another normal Saturday and we can still spent Sunday together." She added, pulling her hands out of my grasp. I crossed my arms, muttering under my breath, "You probably forgot that tomorrow's my drums performance, didn't you?"

"Tomorrow?" Aria frowned as she tried to remember. "Oh! You're right! It is your drums performance." She snapped her fingers out of the blue as she recalled. Humph, so you really did forgot. "Now, you remember." I grumbled unhappily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter