The Anchor

Nemesis

The Anchor

'Because, looking back; you're all I had. Your constant drive to beat me at everything amused me and kept me distracted from the vile reality that awaited me.  If it wasn't for you then I would probably lose myself in the mess I made. Like an anchor, you kept my feet on the ground and my heart at peace with itself. I can't even begin to thank you enough. Even though you don't know what you do to me, still; thank you.'


 

 

"Ya! Are you sure about this? We might get in trouble. Are you certain that we won't get caught?" Tiffany whispered to Sica.

"Shh." The blonde-haired girl replied and tried to calm down her best friend's worrywart side. "I'm sure of it. Suho's parents are out of town and Suho has dance practice right now. I know him. He won't be home by eleven. It's still eight thirty, don't worry too much. Okay, is everything ready?"

Tiffany looked at the plastic bags that she was carrying and she nodded to Jessica. Tiffany was starting to get more and more uncomfortable about Jessica's plan. They were dressed in tight clothes and had their hairs up in neat ponytails while sneaking into Suho's house. If only Sica wasn't her best friend and if only she didn't knew about Sica's drive to beat Suho at everything then she probably wouldn't have tagged along. But then again, being with Sica was fun and thrilling and she was still her best friend.

"There's his room." Sica pointed to the plain white door with a single stripe on blue running through its length. She opened the door carefully and the light. She started to walk inside it comfortably; as if it was her own room. Due to their families being so close to each other and them being neighbors, she was used to heading to Suho's house and occasionally have dinner together. Of course, by 'dinner' she meant 'the meal in which their families would eat together while they would kick each other's leg  from under the table when they're about to take a bite.'

Sica liked and hated those kind of dinners. She liked them because of Suho's family which was very loving and kind to her and she hated it because of Suho and the whole kicking shindig--because of that she usually goes home hungry with a flared temper.

"Come on. If you want to do it, then let's do it now." Tiffany snapped her out of her reverie and she smiled at her, taking the plastic bag filled with the things that they would need and proceeded to Suho's bathroom.

Sica didn't waste anymore time and  they quickly got to work. Sica shoved the sleeves of her shirt up her arms and immediately took the screwdriver from the bag and got under the shower. Tiffany was starting to unwrap the beef cubes while Sica was unscrewing the shower head professionally like the handy man she was.

Like two people who were dancing together, their movements were perfectly in synch and no words were exchanged between them while they were doing their job. Once the shower head was completely unscrewed, Sica took the beef cubes from Tiffany and placed them over the cover of the shower head, and made sure that water would still run freely through them before screwing it back to its original place. As  a test, she turned the knob and smiled when water gushed down into her palm. She turned it off again and smiled. 

Once Suho started showering, the water would run like normal but after a few more seconds, the beef cubes that they have inserted would slowly start to break down and get mixed with the water, therefore leaving the running water all sticky and disgusting. Sica turned and gave a 'thumbs up' sign to the now-smiling Tiffany. 

Sica wrinkled her nose at Tiffany, she knew that Fany would somehow come around. After all, where Jessica Jung was, mischief would be on the horizon. They continued on their 'masterpiece' silently. Opening the bottles of his shampoo and conditioner, exchanging them with hair dyes already mixed and placing them back to their original position.  

When they were done, Sica immediately went to Suho's window and parted his curtains a few inches away from each other, just enough for her to look into her bedroom window. This was one of the things that she hated--the fact that their bedrooms were just a tree branch away from each other. The same branch of the tree that she had pushed him off of when she was ten years old.

She took a deep breath and savored the wonderful feeling of knowing that she outwitted Suho once again. 

.

.

.

.

.

At the same night, while she was waiting for Suho to come home and take a rest, Sica was sitting on the make-shift chair under her window and looked through the tiny peek from her curtains. She remembered exactly why they started fighting like Tom & Jerry and it wasn't a happy memory.

 

Suho's family had been living in the house beside theirs for about a month now and the nine-year-old Suho was, as usual over at Jessica's house. It was something that annoyed Jessica immensely for she did not like strangers at her house, but there was nothing she could do about it since her parents were urging her to befriend the 'sweet' and really 'kind' son of their neighbor so he wouldn't feel so lonely.

And as usual, she was reading a book on the hammock while Suho was climbing up trees and running around like the idiot he was. This was this routine, they would be in one place and do their own thing. Most of the time, that idiot Suho would annoy her though and try to ask her questions about her that he has no business knowing.  Like what her favorite color was, what her favorite book was, why she enjoy reading so much, or if her family meant a lot to her.

This time, he wanted her to taste something that he cooked. At once, Sica had rolled her eyes and said a firm 'no' before turning back to her book to read in peace. Yet unlike other times, Suho was persistent and continued to pry Sica's book away from her while muttering; "Please, Miss Jung! Please! Just this once!"

After a few more minutes of Suho being on his knees, Sica finally agreed and Suho ran at once to his house to get what he prepared for her. 

Sica could only sigh as she waited for him, knowing that she would probably hate it; whatever it is. But just for this time, she decided to be nice and eat what Suho would give her gracefully. It was her way of saying that you to him for putting up with her all these times. She really wasn't known to have the best personality around but she was glad that Suho didn't get tired of her yet. So when he came back, Sica was more than glad to accept what he had.

Suho was grinning widely at her with wide and expentant eyes. "It's delicious! I want to eat them myself but I thought I should give it to you because I think you're nice. You're nice so I won't eat that just yet."

"Ya, you peasant. What are you talking about? Grab two forks and we'll eat this together." Sica once again rolled her eyes at his innocence and naivete. 

"Chincha? Thank you! You're really kind!" Suho started to clap his hands in glee and ran back to his house to grab the utensils. Sica stared at the lunch box that she now held in her hand. It looked okay enough to eat yet she didn't pay much attention to what was added to it since Suho already arrived with two forks in his hand and that idiotic smile still on his face.

"Let's eat now!" He exclaimed as he sat down beside her.

"You should try to chill. Look at you, you're sweating now. Disgusting." Sica made a face and Suho frowned.

"Does that mean that you won't be my friend anymore?"

"Who said that we were friends?"

Sica smirked at Suho and for a franction of a second, it looked like he was about to cry. And Sica hated seeing anyone cry. Snot would be running down their noses and they would look so ugly its unforgivable. So in order not to make Suho any uglier, she tried to cheer him up by taking the fork and  taking a piece of salad and started to eat it.

Suho just stared at her and smiled. It was then when Sica had started to feel the familiar, god-forbidden taste in . She glared at Suho and stood up, hating the feeling of momentary weakness and the taste of cucumber on . 

After she leaned down to spit it on the ground harshly, she turned at Suho and punched him square on the face. When he groaned in pain and held his hand to his face, Sica didn't waste anymore time and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. That will teach him a lesson. 

That was how their war started. Suho was determined to avenge himself after that and Sica, of course wouldn't let anyone else fool her like that again. That was the beginning of a war between two people who could have and might have a chance to be the closest of friends if given the right circumstances and the right timing. 

 

This was the moment that Sica had been waiting for. Suho would finally snap and throw a huge fit inside his room the moment he opens the door from the bathroom. But to Sica's surprise, Suho's hair was really dyed yet there was a hint of sadness in his eyes that she couldn't quite fathom. 

This shocked her and she knew that it was beyond disrespectful right now to peek into other people's rooms but she couldn't help herself. And even though Suho had been her 'nemesis' for years, the feeling of pity still surged through her when she glanced at Suho who was now sitting on the edge of his bed wearing nothing but his boxers while his elbows were rested on his knees and he had his hand running through his hair.

Now Suho had a really nice body, and Jessica could appreciate a fine piece of art but it wasn't the reason why she couldn't keep her eyes off him tonight.  She had never seen someone look so lost

He wasn't the same Kim Jun Myeon that Jessica Jung had known for years. For once, the confident posture that he always seem to emit was now gone. His posture was that of someone who had lost all hope and had every mysery and problems of the world on his shoulders; bringing the once-unbreakable guy down. This was the perfect moment for Jessica. She always wanted to see Kim Jun Myeon defeated but she never thought that she would have these feelings.

She never thought that watching him be this depressed and low could make her sad and  sympathetic. This was the first time she felt that way towards someone. She only let a few people get close to her because she was afraid of what they might do to her. So she tried to appear strong and fierce when in fact, she is anything but. Suho was an exception. She disliked him yet there's a special place in her heart for him. For her, he's like the annoying and ratty brother that she was glad she never had. 

Jessica just shook her head and walked back to her bed and for the first time, she felt guilty for the little trick that she pulled on him. She knew that it wouldn't change anything and that they would still fight regardless but just for now; she wished that instead of annoying him, she would have the ability to comfort him in her own way. 

And those were her last thoughts as she started to fall into deep slumber.

.

.

.

.

.

Sica immediately stood up, shocked at the loud voices that were coming from the Kim residence. She couldn't believe that Mr. and Mrs. Kim were shouting inside their house. They usually were good-mannered people and very soft-spoken.

Must be something big, Jessica thought and stretched her arms and legs and got out of her comfortable bed. This was the first week of summer which meant no classes yet Sica woke up early to roam around time and look for stores that might hire her. 

God knows she needs money to spend this summer. Her family was well-off yet she felt like she needed to be more responsible and buy the things that she wants with her own hard-earned money. With a final  stretch of her arms high above the air, she jogged to the bathroom and prepared herself for a long day ahead.

.

.

.

.

"Looks like someone here still couldn't find a job." Krystal commented the moment Jessica arrived with a disappointed and tired expression on her face. Sica just nodded and plopped down on the beige loveseat, right beside where her sister was sitting while watching some television show leisurely. 

After looking around the mall and even some little shops down the beach for hours, Sica was still unsuccessful. The places that needed some part-timers were already filled. It was just the first week of summer yet it looked to Jessica like everyone was already busy doing their own thing. This was unacceptable for her, she needed to do something as a routine for three months. Being idle and having too much time on her hands started to make her worry.

Krystal patted her older sister's head in comfort. "If it makes you feel any better, someone wants to give you a job." 

As if possessed by some kind of enthusiastic ghost, Sica's head immediately snapped up and she sat up properly. "Chincha? Who and what job?"

The younger one started to look uncomfortable and fidget in her seat, unable to look at her sister in the eye. Krystal knew that her sister wouldn't be pleased to know who visited their house earlier today just to look for her. 

"Me, it was me. I heard that you're still doing that thing where you work over the summer." Suho's voice filled the air and Sica turned to see him leaning against the wall, smirking at her. Just as she was about to make a smart comeback; Sica noticed the dark circles under his eyes and the tone in which he spoke. He just sounded really tired beneaeth all that facade. She never knew that she would notice Suho, her archenemy like this.  

So far now, she decided to let it slide and let Suho explain. Suho gave Krystal a pointed glare and the girl shuffled off the couch and out of the living room (for she knew all too well what would happen if she was inside the same room where those two are). The young man sat beside Sica and shocking her yet again, he grabbed her hand and bowed his head. 

"Ya! Let go of my hand! Your germs!" Sica gasped and attempted to pry her hand away from Suho's strong hold. 

The latter did not budge and gripped her hand even tighter this time. "I made a mistake."

"You always make mistakes." Sica mumbled the first thought that crossed her mind.

Suho held her hand even tighter and instead of flinching in pain because of the tightness, Sica turned her hand and made sure that their palms were resting against each other. Suho intertwined their fingers and he felt as if he should have done this a long time ago. He should have held her soft hands instead of letting it punch him, hit him and injure him. 

"This is too weird." She muttured, hoping that Suho wouldn't notice the faint red blotches that were now starting to form on her cheeks. 

Suho could only nod and take in a lungful of air. "I never thought I would say this to you, like never in a million years. But you're the only person who I know can help me and I know that we've have a rough start and everything but I just . . . I really screwed up big time."

"Ya! You should explain instead of talking in circles like this. I'm not a mindreader." She scoffed, hating the way their hands were still intertwined. It was starting make her feel all giddy and warm and she was unfamiliar about that feeling.

And once again, she saw the glimpse of the litle boy inside him; the same boy whom she piggy backed when he sprained his ankle while running when they were in middle school.  The same boy inside him, only now, that said boy looked lost and frightened. "I have a child."

Jessica could only gape at him in shock. She was half skeptical about this and briefly, she wondered if he was just playing a prank on her. But she knew that Suho was never a good actor and when you're sad; it just shows. She wondered how it happened, for she knew that Suho never had a girlfriend or any experience when it comes to girls. "How?"

"It was two years ago, actually. I.. something came up and it distressed me immensely so I went to a bar and got drunk. There I met that girl and you know what happens when two drunk people of the opposite gender get stuck in a dark bar. It was over quickly and then I left. A few months later, she tracked me down to tell me that she was pregnant with my child." Suho sighed and leaned his head against the seat. "We came to an agreement that she'd take care of the kid and I'd give her money monthly for the baby's needs. We were both fine with that but the day before yesterday she just came up to my doorstep with the baby's bags and told me that she was going to go to America and study there. Of course, she couldn't bring the baby with her so she left him with me."

Sica blinked, trying to process all that. Suho had a one year old kid and she never knew about it. No one did. This was his secret. If she revealed this to everyone, surefire victory would be hers. 

But just for now, she decided to keep it a secret for him. She never knew that Suho could keep a big and jaw-dropping secret to himself. Silently, she applauded him. She would never know what to do if she were in that sticky situation.

She wrinkled her nose in fake disgust and patted his cheeks, trying to comfort him. Of course, old habbits would die hard but somehow, this was a step closer to change.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So what's his name?" She asked while approaching Suho's bed where the baby was playing. 

Sica was awed at how cute and fluffy the baby looked. He looked like one of the cherubins or those little chubby angels that you could see in some religious paintings.  The baby had large eyes and pale, milky skin that only babies could have. 

"Kim Jonghyun." Suho told her, taking the baby on his arms and cradling it. To his surprise, little Jonghyun started to frown then later on, cry.

"You're stressed. Baby's don't react well to stress. Loosen up while holding him, like this." Sica advised, taking Jonghyun from Suho and holding him in her arms. At once the baby easened and started to smile at Sica. She was shocked at how much Jonghyun resembled his father.

Suho was a father and she still couldn't wrap her head around it. She looked around his room and noticed that it wasn't kid friendly. "You need to get a crib for Jjong! It's not like he can sleep on your bed. I know that you have some money to spare so let's go and get him stuff. "

.

.

.

.

"Are you going to Suho oppa's house again?" Her younger sister asked. Sica nodded and tied her hair up into a messy bun. She had been 'babysitting' little Jonghyun for about a week now and it was much more fun than she originally thought. Jonghyun was a sweet little kid who seemed to be always over-excited.  Aside from the constant  trouble when it comes to feeding him, Jonghyun was near perfect and Sica started to adore that kid to death. 

"It's a miracle that you and oppa could stand to be on the same room without tearing each other's eyeballs out." Krsystal commented while crossing her arms in front of her and looking at her older sister in a skeptical way. Ever since her Suho oppa had talked to her unnie, things started to clear out between them. The serial killer-glares that they once exchanged were now starting to get rarer and rarer and yesterday, she even caught them laughing together. 

Krystal thought that it would be good for her oblivious unnie. 

"Yeah, a miracle. You know," Sica started to confide on her sister, laying down on the bed comfortably. "He's not really that bad. I mean I didn't really get a lot of chance to talk to him before aside from insulting him or yelling at him. At first I thought I hated it but then, I don't know. It feels like that hate is gradually burning itself out and all that's left are embers that would remind me of what I used to feel towards him. Am I making any sense?"

"Not really, I could only understand a bit. Whatever it is you're feeling. At least you're not fighting anymore."

"Well, we do fight sometimes. But only about little things, like who would change his baby cousin's diapers or feed him and all." Sica explained and stood up to leave. To everyone else, little Jonghyun was the son of Suho's uncle who went on a vacation and left him to Suho. She knew that the truth would come out somehow but for now, it's a good coverup.

"Take care!" Krystal called out as Sica walked out of the room. 

Jesicca ran to Suho's house immediately, eager to see Jonghyun. When she noticed that there were a few raindrops falling from the sky even in this sunny day, Sica started to walk slowly with her palms facing upwards. She looked around her neighborhood and her lips tilted to a small smile. Sica closed her eyes for a while as she inhaled a lungful of air mixed with the faint scent of freshness that you could only smell when there's raindrops.

Moments like these make her feel alive.  

Like she was the only person in the world and she just wanted to stop and thank the heavens for putting her in there and God for breathing life into her nostrils. She opened her eyes once again and continued to walk to Suho's house, with a clearer mind. Somehow, rain has that effect on her. Even though only a few droplets fell, she still feel refreshed and ready. 

Mrs. Kim was the one who opened the door for her when she knocked. The older woman smiled affectionately at her and let Sica inside.

Sica hugged her and Mrs. Kim patted her back softly. "Even though I haven't seen you only for a week, it still feels different.  I never thought that the day would come where you'd come in for Suho not because you want to do something to him, but because you want to do something for him. Thank you, Sica. We really don't know what to do if it wasn't for you."

Sica smiled at Mrs. Kim and unwrapped herself from the embrace. "Don't worry about it. It's not like I'm doing it for free."

Mrs. Kim laughed. "You just ruined the moment. But you're right. Suho's upstairs. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."

.

.

.

.

.

Surprises where one of the things that Sica was fond of doing to someone else. On the contrary, when she's the one being surprised; it doesn't actually make her feel so good. And when she walked to Suho's room and peekedinside it--she was definitely surpised.

Suho and Jonghyun were lying down on the floor surrounded by the toys that Sica and Suho had purchased earlier this week. Jonghyun was asleep on Suho's chest and the older man's arms were wrapped protectively around the baby. As quietly as she can, she pushed the door further, giving her enough space to fit her body through and inside Suho's room. She walked over where those two were lying down and she bit her lower lip to keep herself from going 'aww'.

Taking the large comforter from Suho's bed, she gently draped it over the two sleeping figures, making sure that they were well-covered and heated. It wasn't like she could wake them both up so she did what she can and tried to clean the room. When she was nearly done cleaning up and she was in the middle of picking up Jonghyun's things, her eyes landed on a pair of ragged and over used nike shoes.

At once, she glanced at Suho in front of her who was sleeping contentedly and it was this . .. innocence and determination that she found endearing. Her hands moved on their own accord and pretty soon, the back of her hands were brushing across his pale and soft cheek bones up to his perfectly-arched eyebrows.  

He was breathing slowly than normal and Sica was sure that he was fast asleep by now. She made herself comfortable and sat down indian style beside him (still his soft cheeks, of course). 

"It's really weird that I'm saying this right now." She sighed and wrinkled her nose at his direction, knowing full well that it would be useless but she continued regardless. "But I was really wrong about you, you know. I never thought that you would have this caring side of you. You could have placed that kid in an orphanage or get your parents to take care of him. You earned yourself respect from me. I know that you have dreams and a whole life ahead of you. It's hard to juggle two important things but I'm happy to see you do your best."

Her eyes flashed back to where his shoes was then she glanced at the sleeping Suho again. She was starting to feel more and more comfortable in talking to him like this. "Ever since we were kids you were always passionate about singing and dancing and I really admire you for that, even though I did nothing but discourage you and call you names. But never once did I say nor think that you weren't good enough to achieve your dreams. You're more than good enough. I just hated you before that's why I couldn't tell you that."

She shifted uncomfortably and poked his cheek slowly with her index finger. "You're a father now. Wow. Sometimes when I look at Jonghyun, I still couldn't believe it. I mean, the same boy who used to throw spitballs at me during elementary is now a trainee slash father. Life really is unpredictable. You know, Suho I ask myself, what would it be like if you didn't make me eat those cucumbers. I wonder if we'd still be friends or more than that.  You're not bad yourself and we could hit it off pretty well. But I guess that things happen and maybe we should leave it like that. I'm kind of really glad that I got this chance to speak this out."

"Thank you for thinking that. It really means a lot." Suho smiled with his eyes still shut.

"Ya! I thought you were asleep!" She exclaimed out of embarassment.

"I was asleep," He explained, still lying down and hugging Jonghyun. "But the noise woke me up and when I took a look, you were cleaning the room so I decided to pretend to be asleep."

Sica rolled her eyes and tried to stand up to avoid talking to him yet Suho reached out and held her by the wrist. "You're doing that again! That thing where you leave when things start to get awkward. Stay."

The authoritive tone in his voice sort of scared her so she sat down and avoid looking at him in the eye.

"Oh God, I never thought that this day would come but, I need you to get something for me since I'm lying down here. Under my bed; there's a shoebox. Can you get that for me?"

She immediately complied and took the box from under the bed.

"Open in," He instructed.

She merely nodded and opened it quickly out of curiousity. The box was filled with trash--not really trash. But things that are so different from each other it looked like some sort of mismatched collection. At once, she recognized some thigns that used to belong to her--things that she had either thrown away or thrown at him out of frustration. But there were other things that had a deep meaning to it. Sica was shocked to find out that he hid all these things and for some reason, this made her happy.

She took the first thing that she saw--a silver fork. 

Suho smiled slightly. "I bet you remember that. It was the same fork which I gave to you when we were nine. I really worked hard for that salad and Kyungsoo told me then that you really loved cucumbers that's why I added them. Looks like I was fooled. That was when you started to hate me, I'm sorry I couldn't bring myself to say sorry to you and fought you with your games instead."

Sica blinked, "Why didn't you explain?"

"You wouldnt have listened. You disliked me too much at that point."

"True. But it'd still be worth a try." She smiled, and it was as if the feeling of bitterness slowly faded in her heart and this time, she told herself to be much more understanding. To not jump to conclusions immediately and give Suho a chance to explain. She looked through the box and each item had a significance to the both of them and SUho explained one by one, of course Sica still remembered them. It was nice listening to Suho talk about their past. 

Looking through the box again, she smiled as she took out a pair of badly-dyed jean shorts. "I wasted a lot of time in this."

He laughed. "Yes, you did. Do you remember? You tried to do that because of a DIY site you found on the internet. You keep telling everyone about it and it took you days to perfect dying it. In the end, you got your materials wrong and you threw this one to me. I wonder why."

"You surprised me! I was doing this in the garden then you came up and yelled behind my ear. Of course I was shocked so I threw this at you." She defended herself and took out a walkie talkie.

"I remember this! We used to talk and threaten each other using this." She laughed and he laughed alongside her. However, she stopped laughing when her eyes landed on a white flower corsage. Her eyes widened and it took a while for her to process what it meant. She couldn't believe it.

Seeing the surreal look on her face, Suho nodded and sat up; carefully holding the sleeping Jonghyun and placed the baby on his crib. "Yes. I was that guy who you danced with during our masquerade and I was that one who give you the corsage that you left behind.  Do you remember?"

"Of course." She murmured. How could she forget? That night was more than amazing. It happened two years ago, on their last year in high school. The school student council decided to throw a masquerade dance party for the seniors. Of course everyone's face was hidden behind intricately designed masks while they look around and dance with one another. However, that was the night where Jessica Jung had fallen in love with the man behind the mask who danced with her. 

Seeing that Sica was starting to fit the pieces one by one, Suho walked over to his dvd player and started to play the same song that they danced to two years ago: EXO M's Angel.

He walked towards her in the same fashion as he did before and Sica felt like those feelings were coming back to her again. With a hesitant smile, she stood up and placed her hand on Suho's the same way she did before. 

And they danced, in the exact same way they did before. Their feet moving gracefully to their own accord. Sica felt a strong sense of deja vu. Everything was exactly the same. With the same man, the same song and the same feeling. If there was one thing that was different in this aside from the time and place; it was the mystery. 

Unlike before, she knew exactly who the mystery man was. Sica thought that it was this mystery factor that added to the giddy feeling in her but sh realized that it wasn't. It wasn't the mystery--it was just the man. Because right now, instead of being disappointed because she knew who he was, she was ecstatic and content. 

Suho smiled at her and lifted their linked arms together. Sica gracefully twirled and he started to speak while dancing, "I really like you a lot. Despite the fights. Actually, I liked you before. I liked you more when you continued to fight me through the years, specially when I discovered the news about Jonghyun.'Because, looking back; you're all I had. Your constant drive to beat me at everything amused me and kept me distracted from the vile reality that awaited me.  If it wasn't for you then I would probably lose myself in the mess I made. Like an anchor, you kept my feet on the ground and my heart at peace with itself. I can't even begin to thank you enough. Even though you don't know what you do to me, still; thank you.'

Sica just smiled and tightened her hold on him (of course her overly-romantic heart felt like bursting out through her ribcage), leaning her head against his shoulder, wondering if anything in her life has ever been this perfect--and knowing full well that it hasn't. 

This love, with this man, with this memories; that's what she'll keep forever and she knew to herself that life wouldn't be easy now. Things will get messed up from here and a million changes will be made but as long as this man infront of her will continue to be with her--she knew that there was nothing that she couldn't do from now on. She was a step closer to happy-ever-after.

-fin-

(A/n: I made it shorter :') I cut down some scenes and just merged them together. Anyway, I hope you liked it! Even though it's not much. :') I honestly made this as a first part of Suho's story (the main story --the longer one-- will be on X I I and the story happens years later when they're married. Hope you look forward to it until then!

What did you think of the poster? I think I outdid myself. I really like it ;D)