Worried

Worried [ONE-SHOT]

a/n: huhu, yeah, so the news is a bit old now... but let's hope our precious dubu is really okay now >< and this fail one short, hope you like it.

WORRIED

Ever since the news about Onew’s fainting in Star King, a certain girl is restless and worried that it even bothered the other members.

“Lizzy… yah!” Raina shouts at her, as she see’s Lizzy spacing out again.

‘Aish, this girl…’ Raina sighs as she calls her again, by her real name. “Yah! Park Sooyoung!” 

Lizzy’s senses were backas she heard her unni calling her. “Y-ye unni?” she asks softly.

“Yah, what’s happening to you huh?” Raina asks, a bit worried.

“Err…” she trailed off, she can’t possibly say the truth. She didn’t tell any of her unni’s her secret. Yet.

“It’s nothing unni. Uhh—I have to go… somewhere…” she said as she prepared herself, panicking. “Uhh, bye unni…” 

“Lizzy, that’s the--” she couldn’t finish, Lizzy already bump face first on the closet door.

“Ouch!” she hissed in pain. She hit it pretty hard, she smiled at her unni, and goes to the door, and left.

“Aish, honestly that girl.” She said as she saw her laptop. She read the article. 

“SHINee’s Leader Onew faints in Star King”

&&

Lizzy arrives in front of SHINee’s dorm. She brought food, fruits and medicine, she had her hands full. She sighed, she doesn’t think she’ll be able to give all of it.

“Oh… eotteokhae…”

She leans on the wall and thought of a plan, but before she can do it, she hears the door knob click and opens. She hurried and goes inside the room beside it.

She sighed in relief, and was panting. She collapses at the door, she looks at the room, and saw someone emerging from the rooms.

‘Ah! Why do I keep getting these kinds of situations!’ she thought.

She stood up and was about to go out when she saw a glance of the person, it looked like Onew.
The person was getting closer, and when she saw him, it really was him. She was suddenly ten times more scared. What was scarier, sitting down watching a horror movie, or the one that you like will ask you what you’re doing in their dorm.

‘Watching a horror movie.’ 

She gulped and stepped closer, there was nothing wrong, she’d just say she was visiting and brought him some things to get better, then she’d leave and run.

‘Yeah, it’s the perfect plan.’

“Uhh, o-o-oppa…” she started to say, but stopped when Onew looked at her. His face looked nowhere from alright.

“Oppa? Are you alright??” Lizzy hurried towards him, dropping the things on the floor.

“Chi…” Onew said softly.

“Ehh?” 

“Chick…en…” he mumbled and collapses on Lizzy, which made her stumble backward and land on her back.

“Ahh!” she cried in pain. Was she having a really bad day? Yes.

‘Aish… why is this happening!?’ she thought in frustration.

&&

Lizzy pulled Onew towards the room, it was difficult ‘cause Onew’s not exactly light. After a while, she successfully put Onew in bed again, she sat on his bed and wiped her sweat.

“Aish, oppa, you really got to lay off the chicken…” she said.

She looks at him, his condition was really not good, his fever’s going up. And she can feel that he’s really cold.

“Why is he the only one here? No one will know his condition worsening.” She said, she stood up and pulled up her sleeves. “Yosh! I have to get working! Lizzy hwaiting!” 

Lizzy first prepared a cold towel for Onew, she wipes his hands and face, she hesitates if she should continue on his body.

“Aish… h-he needs it… I-I’ll just make it quick.” She said. She carefully ed his pajama and started to wipe his body, eyes half closed. When she finished, she immediately buttoned it and she put the towel on his forehead.

She goes to the kitchen to cook.

&&

Onew wakes up after a long and comfortable sleep, he was feeling a lot better than earlier. He can’t sleep comfortably earlier, though he can’t remember how he fell asleep. He sat up a bit, and the towel on his head fell, he looks around, it was the same. But something was different.

“Eh? Are the members already back?” he thought out loud. “But then, the room would be messier…” he got out of bed, he suddenly smelled something good from the kitchen. He recognized it.

“Chicken!” he immediately goes to the kitchen. He stops suddenly.

There, on the dining table, lay a girl’s sleeping head, he recognized her immediately, chuckling as he slowly approaches her.

He smiles as he sees her sleeping face. He noticed she was tired. He suddenly felt guilty. 

“Lizzy…” he said, he looks at the mess in the kitchen, it was actually a first that someone else made a mess in the kitchen other than Key.

He felt his stomach grumbling, he takes a seat opposite to her and started eating, his face never leaving hers.

&&

Lizzy was about to finish, she placed the soup in the bowl and placed the chicken on a plate, she placed both of the dishes on the table.

“Okay, I’ll go wake him up.” She said and goes to his room.

She approached him and was about to wake him up but changed her mind, he was having a good sleep now, compared to earlier. She decided to wake him up later.

She goes back to the kitchen, and sits at the table. She felt exhausted all of a sudden.

“I don’t think… I’ve slept enough last night…” she mumbled sleepily. It was true, she didn’t know why she didn’t sleep much last night. She felt her eyelids getting heavier.

“Maybe I’ll…” she didn’t finish as she finally let her head rest on the table and she fell asleep.

After a while he can hear someone eating, she blinks and then she sees him, it took a while before it registered in her mind. She immediately sat up and arranged herself.

“Hey sleepyhead.” Onew said, smiling.

Lizzy smiled shyly. “O-oppa, you’re awake. Why didn’t you wake me up? Are you alright now?” 

“The chicken’s good, and the soup’s delicious.” He said, ignoring her question. “Did you sleep well last night?” 

“Err, well… not really…” she said. “Oppa, are you feeling better now?”

He nodded then looks at her. “Sorry.”

She was surprised, “Why are you saying sorry?”

“For worrying you, and you coming all the way here for this.” He said.

She blushed, “Err, it’s really okay oppa… I… wanted to… take care of you…” she said shyly.

Onew grinned as he heard what she said, “Thank You.”

Lizzy was mesmerized, he was really hot, his hair messy, and the smile he has. was open, wanting to say something, but nothing came, so she just smiled.

She was glad that he was feeling better, she was really worried when she first heard the news. “Oppa, please take care of yourself more.” She said, scolding a bit.

“Yeah, I will.” He said, then stopped. “Or better yet, it’s not so bad to get sick, since you’re going to be my nurse.” He chuckled as he saw her reaction.

Lizzy blushed, she looks like a tomato. “Yah! Just eat oppa!”


-END-

a/n: please comment~ :> thanks soo much for reading~ ^^