The Unique Kim Heechul

Fluffy Heechul

"What's taking so long?! Come on or we'll be late!"

"Patience is a virtue! Now shut up! I'll be out soon!"

"Geez that guy." The older male scratched his head and walked away from the outside of the bathroom. Thankfully none of the guys had to go really badly. Heechul always took his time in the bathroom, but this time he took way longer than normal. I walked over to the other guys and sat on the couch next to Donghae.

"What's taking him so long?" Donghae asked their leader.

"I don't know, but if he take any longer then we'll be late." Leeteuk laid his head back and closed his eyes enjoying the few moments of rest he had.

"Hey, you remember that one time when Kyuhyun pulled a prank on Heechul and removed all his clothes from his closet so he had to wear that bright hot pink shirt and and baby pink pants?" Donghae and Leeteuk started laughing at the memory. "Sadly the clothing designer made him change before he went on camera. It would have been really funny if he went on stage wearing that." Donghae laughed some more at the though of Heechul dancing Bonamana in hot pink clothing.

"Ah, that would have been hilarious. Heechul would have done it too."Leeteuk pointed out.

"True."

Then the front door opened and Sungmin walked in wearing the strangest outfit.

"What are you wearing?" Leeteuk asked him. Sungmin had some pretty terrible fashion, but like this was crossing the line.
Sungmin sighed. "Kyuhyun vandalized all my clothing. This was the only thing left."

Donghae started laughing. "Kyuhyun never fails to amaze me."

Leeteuk nodded then turned his head to Sungmin. "Just be thankful Nata wasn't helping him with the prank or else you never know what could have happened."

Sungmin sighed and looked at the clothing on his body. "Or Alysia. What if Nata and Alysia worked together? Do they even know each other?" He asked.

"Maybe we should get them to meet sometime."

All of them thought about that idea in silence then all of them agreed. "Bad idea."

Leeteuk groaned. "What is taking him so long?!"

Just then the one and only unique personality Kim Heechul came out. All of the other guys started laughing.

Heechul came out of the bathroom with fluffy hair that looked like an Afro with a fluffy shirt with a fluffy collar that tickled his face. Not only that but he was wearing fluffy pants and fluffy socks to match. The slippers he wore also were fluffy cats. He looked like a giant fluffy plusie his with fluff coming out of every corner of his body.

Heechul had an expression of cold blooded murder.

"I would ask, but..."

Suddenly Kyuhyun came through the door to the dorm and immediately saw Heechul. "Oh hey..." He tried to hold in his laughter by the moment he saw the murderous look in Heechul's eye, he turned and ran out to any safe place he could find.

"Yah punk! You are so dead!" Heechul immediately ran after him not caring who saw him. His only goal was murder of the maknae.

"Wait! It wasn't me!" Kyuhyun called out as they ran down the halls.

"Don't even try to get out of it! You are so dead!" Heechul yelled aggressively.

Nata and MinAh were walking down the hall when Kyuhyun and Heechul basically ran over them. They kept running while Nata and MinAh turned around and watched them.

Nata then turned to MinAh and smirked then held out her hand. MinAh smiled evilly and high-fived her.

"That was a pretty good idea, MinAh."

"Why thank you." MinAh smiled mischievously. "And he'll never know it was me."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluffly Heechul... you get it now Britt? xDDDD

This oneshot had no purpose whatsoever, but if you read it.... x) thanks.