My life

Is this love?

Your POV

I am so tired. Well since I am a trainee of SM and JYP Entertainments I am super tired. 

*Flashback*

I was auditioning for SM entertainment and Mr. Lee So Man was watching with Mr. Jinyoung Park our audition.

After the audition 6 of us were picked, I am so nervous because the girls with me are the best dancers and singers I have met. 

"Ok girls, Mr. Park and I have big announcements. First, you are all accepted as  trainees"  Mr. Lee So Man said. I can't help but smile.

"Second, you are part of our collaboration with the JYP Entertainment so I guess that you girls should hive your best shot" all of us were happy that we hugged each other even if we didin't know each other.

"So girls before the big celebration I want you girls to call me appa!! Arasso?" Mr. Park said. All of us awkwardly nod and he smile 

"Not fair!! Call me too!!" So we nod again.

"See you girls!" They get out of the studio.

The girl with the mysterious look smiled and said "So why don't we start introducing ourselves"

"My name is Lee Soo Mi, 17 years old" she smiled and bow

"My name is Kim Aya,14 years old" I said and bow

"My name is Shin Eun Mi, 16 years old" she grin and bow

"I am Choi Soojin, 15 years old" 

"I am Lee Kyung Mi, 13 years old" I was shocked she is so young

"I am Kim Hyejin,14 years old" 

"So I think we new who is our maknae" Eun Mi-shii said and she looked at Kyung Mi-shii

"Ok first no formalities just call us unnies and we will call you our dongsaeng" Soo Mi unnie smiled and I smile too.

My phone was ringing and I didn't notice it. "Unnie, your phone is ringing" Kyung mi said. I opened it and I saw "Jangwoo oppa <3" I answered it immidiately.

"Oppa!"

"Yah Kim Aya do you know how worried I was?!" He shouted

"Jangwoo Oppa, Mian~" I heard him sigh.

"Ok, so how was the audition?"

"Oppa" I said sweetly "I nailed it! I passed and I am part of the SM and JYP Entertainment big collaboration!!"

Oppa was silent then he is shouting of joy in the phone I laughed and he said "That's my baby girl!"

I didn't noticed that my unnies are giving me the "who-is-that-look-" I whispered "My brother" and they nod

"Oppa I want you to meet my unnies they are part of our project" "Okay" so I put the speaker on and they introduced theirselves and when my Oppa finally introduced

"My name is Kim Jangwoo, I am Kim Aya's big brother" He said and all of my unnies squealed.

"Oppa, by the way I am going to hung up" "Okay! Bye Baby Girl!" "Bye! Oppa!"

"Yah! Aya why you didn't told us that your brother was a model?!" Hyejin unnie shouted while squealing

"Mianeh~ Unnie we just met right?"I sheepishly smiled and she awkwardly laugh and she said "Right~"

Then Kyung Mi snap her fingers and she said "Why don't we introduce our family?" We all nod 

"So I'll start this is my baby brother" I point at the picture in my cellphone

"He is Kim Dongwoo" my unnies smiled and Soo Mi unnie said "Waah! You have a handsome Oppa then a cute baby brother no wonder you are so beautiful" I blush at her comment and I said 

"Er.. Thanks" then we all introduce our family.

Since that day we became the best of friends :)

*Back to present*

After three years we still didn't debut but I am happy. I am a fan of EXO! I love their songs but un fortunately we are a surprise to SM Ent. only Super Junior Oppas, SNSD Unnies, f(x) unnies and SHINee Oppas are the ones to know and the JYP Family knew that we are under their label.

"Aya~ We are going to practice" Soo Mi unnie said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YI6bKBy2w&feature=player_detailpage

After the practice we are all exhausted then Eun Mi unnie said "No wonder our leader is faulty"

We all look at her and she smirk she said "Beacuse she is getting old" and we all laugh our leader just shrug.

Kyung Mi said "Unnies you know the group Exo, right?" upon hearing the name EXO I was startled and I look at her with a puppy eyes. They all laughed and Eun Mi unnie said "I think someone is an Exotic here!" She teased.

I stand up and shouted "I am a proud exotic!!" Then they all laugh so Kyung mi continued "I heard they have a fashion show after 3 days"

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" They all cover their ears and Soojin unnie hit my arm and said "Girl! Calm down!" and they all laughed. When I am about to speak Jinyoung Appa entered the dance studio with So Man appa they both barged into our room with big smile plastered with their faces.

"Girls! tomorrow you are going to practice to our studio!" So Man Appa said we all squealed but JYP appa said "Before that I need to see your dance practice" "Okay!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvUWF7h1g8w&feature=player_detailpage

After we danced the "APPAS" were clapping and they said that "We decided your group name."

1

2

3

"Lips"

Our faces were like O__________O and they said "Bye girls!" And they got out of our studio 

1

2

3

4

5

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

~~~~~

Annyeong! I hope you guys enjoy my story so far..

Please don't forget to subsrcibe an comment