Chapter 1

A Journey To My Living Hell

*Am I dreaming or what?*Jihyun thought when she read a letter addressed to her.

 

Dear Yong Jihyun,

Please note that you are now a student of Gangnam Academy of Law.

Please also take note of everything you need to do on your first day at this school.

 

Best wishes:

Kim Junhyung

Principal of Gangnam Academy of Law.

 

Her eyes widen as her brain absorb every single information given to her.

"I-AM-ACCEPTED-TO-G-A-L?Jihyun said not meaning every single word as she was still traumatised.

*KYA!!I'M GOING TO MY DREAM SCHOOL!!WOOHOO!!*Jihyun sreamed in her head while dancing like an idiot.

She rushed up to her parents bedroom and knocked their door like mad woman.

"Umma,appa!!I got transferred to Gangnam Academy of Law!!"Jihyun said when the door of her parents bedroom swung open.

"Wah!!Congratulation!!"Her mother said.

"I'm proud of you Yong Jihyun."Her father added.

Jihyun hugged both of her parents with joy.

"I promise to do my best and become well-known.Umma,appa,your daughter has grown up.Treat this as my way of repaying you for what you had done all my life."Jihyun promised.

"Arraso,now go get ready for a new day at a new school!"Her mother ordered.

"Annyeong!"Jihyun said and ran off to pack her bag.