Cooking With Oppa~ ^^

Living the Life as Minhyuk's Little Sister

Yay! Today I get to cook with Hyukkie Oppa! I dont really know how to cook, but Hyukkie Oppa said he will teach me. He told me that he always wanted a littler sister because he wanted to teach her how to cook. Now that he finally has one, he gets to teach me! 

"Minji-ah!" he called. 
 
"Ne Oppa!" I yelled back.
 
"Come down here so we can start cooking!" 
 
"Ne! Coming!" I replied walking downstairs.
 
When I entered into the kitchen, I saw oppa with a chef hat on top of his head. I started giggling to myself. 
 
With a confused look on his face, "Bwo-yah~ What are you laughing about?" 
 
Pointing at his silly hat, I responded, "You look funny with that hat on Oppa." 
 
I was trying to suppress my laughter, but failed. I kept laughing at him. Minhyuk gave me a glare and then it turned into a smirk. He then suddenly put a chef hat on me, too. The hat was too big so it covered my eyes. I stopped my laughing and it was Minhyuk's turn to laugh now.
 
"See who looks funny in the chef hat now?" he teased.
 
My face stiffened and turned into a frown. 
 
"Shut up Oppa." I pouted.
 
He stopped laughing and tried to help me fix my hat.
 
"Okay. There we go. Let's stop fooling around and start cooking!" he clapped.
 
We were going to bake a cake. I originally wanted to make pizzas, but Minhyuk wanted to make a cake, so I just went along with him. So Oppa and I walked all over the kitchen to take out all the necessary ingredients. We set them all on the kitchen table and started mixing the ingredients together. After that, we just needed to pour the batter into a pan and then bake it in the oven.
 
"Wheww~ We're finally done!" I tiredly said.
 
Then Minhyuk and I looked around the kitchen and saw what a mess we made. Flour was everywhere: our aprons, faces, the kitchen table, and even the floor. We wanted to clean up before making the icing for the cake. So, we both chose which job we wanted to do; I did all the sweeping while Minhyuk did all the wiping. We both agreed to wash the dishes together.
 
While washing the dishes, we were having so much fun. Minhyuk kept wiping bubbles onto my face. I did the same, too. We just kept making fun of each other.
 
"Yeahhh~ We're done!" Minhyuk cheered.
 
"Yay! Now let's take out the cake from the oven and make our icing!" I excitedly said while jumping up and down..
 
With that said, Oppa went to check up on the cake and I went to take out the stuff we needed for our icing and toppings. I took out some whipped cream and strawberries. We liked to keep it simple since it was our first time decorating a cake.
 
"Ready Oppa?" I asked.
 
"Ne. Let's put on the whipped cream first and then just place some strawberries on top okay?" 
 
Minhyuk scooped some whipped cream on top of the cake and started spreading it out on the cake. He really looked professional while spreading the icing on the cake. He scooped out a little more and gave me the spatula and taught me how to do it.
 
"You can do that while I cut the strawberries okay? Make sure to spread it out evenly." he instructed.
 
I just nodded and was spreading the icing all around the cake. After I was done, I sneakily put some whipped cream on my finger and wiped it on Minhyuk Oppa's nose.
 
"Yah~ What are you doing?"
 
I just giggled and stuck my tongue out at him.
 
"Ha! Meh-rong!"
 
He just looked at me and wiped off the excess icing on his nose. 
 
"I will get you. Just wait. Now let's put the strawberries on the cake!" 
 
Minhyuk and I put neatly placed the strawberries in a circle and then placed some in the middle of the cake.
 
"Wahh!! We're done!!" I shouted.
 
 
Suddenly, Minhyuk wiped some whipped cream on the side of my face.
 
With a shocked expression, "Aish~ Oppa, wae?!"
 
"That's what you get for doing it to me a few minutes ago." He laughed.
 
"Okay, we're even. Now let's cut the cake!! I wanna eat some!" I told him while wiping off the cream on my face.
 
Minhyuk started cutting the cake while I went to grab us some plates.
 
"One for you, and one for me!" He proudly said while placing each slice on the plates.
 
After that, we just sat down and happily ate our cake. When we were done, Minhyuk offered to wash the dishes and I had to put up the cake and clean whatever needed to be cleaned.
 
After the both of us were done, I gave Minhyuk a big hug!
 
"Gomawo Oppa! Today was a  really great and fun day!" I told him.
 
I let go of the hug and then he bent down to look at me.
 
"No problem. It's the least I could do. I barely even have time to spend with you nowadays. Plus, like I said before, I've always wanted to teach my little sister how to cook." 
 
He gave me a huge smile and then I just hugged him again.