The Side Job

The Adventures of the Arabian Prince Son Dongwoon

Son Dongwoon finds that being an idol is not enough. He needs to find more convenient ways to make money without too much effort. What better man to go to than Yong Junhyung?

 


A hot day in July concluded Beasts morning activities. Dongwoon arrived home and felt an ache in his stomach.

"HYUNGGG!" Dongwoon yelled at the top of his lungs at Hyunseung who nearly dropped his glass of water.

"What is it Dongwoonie?" Hyunseung asked tilting his head slightly at the maknae's outburst.

The maknae paced around the living room as the 4D prince stared at him blankly. "Please go with me to the store! I'll treat you to anything youd like ^^ "

Hyunseung chuckled and agreed to go. Finally the maknae was going to shell out some money for the snacks. Wah. . .Woonie must be coming around.

After walking around the store for a good half hour Dongwoon stopped at the entrance again.

"Seungie hyung~" Dongwoon tugged on the 4D Prince's sleeve. "Please buy me this delicious red bean ice cream!" Dongwoon handed Hyunseung a tray of red bean ice cream. So tempting in the hell of a hot weather.

Hyunseung looked at the price tag and sighed looking into his wallet. This maknae made him spend so much money. . . . But still . . . . Yah! will he have enough? *Hyunseung forgetting that Dongwoon said he would pay*

"Ah! Dongwoon-ah I dont have any money to buy you the red bean ice cream. I am so sorry." Hyunseung bowed to Dongwoon sincerely. He loved to please the maknae but he really had no money. Whyd he have to be so broke? -.-'

Dongwoon smiled innocently and nodded thanking his hyung. But deep inside he was already trying to plot ways to get his revenge.

♦♦

 He stared at Hyunseung as he slept and tried to find ways to torture him. Why couldnt he be sent a sign or idea from above? As if right on cue Junhyung opened their door and stood in the doorway. The maknae looked between his half closed eyes and saw him staring intently at the prince. He snickered as he got the perfect idea.

Aha. . . Why didnt i think of it earlier? Junnie clearly has a thing for Seungie. . . But he is so 4D he doesnt realize it. Hmm. . . . Maybe i can make money with Junhyung AND get my revenge with Hyunseung. Heheheheheh. . . .

♦♦♦

The next morning Dongwoon woke up extra early into the morning before anyone could possibly wake up. He decided to install a secret spy cam in the corner of the shower head to get a direct view of Hyunseung getting wet.

Jyah. . . . I cant believe i am putting so much effort into this. He thought as he adjusted the angle of the cam. What the. . .

POP!

The camera made a huge noise as it flashed at the maknaes eyes. He cringed at the sudden flash and cursed.

Sigh. . .. only i am as brilliant to have the flash on. . . . Oh well. .  nothing to do about the noise it makes. . .

He hopped out of the shower and went looking for business. Time to have  a chat with Junnie-hyung he snickered.

♦♦♦♦

Junhyung was eating when the maknae walked out of the shower for the second time that morning, and walked towards him with the oddest expression.

JUNHYUNG POV

"Junhyung-hyung" I heard a voice speak to me as i ate my breakfast.

"Mm?" I asked Dongwoon as i took a giant gulp of my Coke. Ah . . .

Dongwoon sat directly in front of me and watched me eat. I didnt bother to offer him any. If he wants, he can get his own. I waited impatiently for him to talk. I wasnt particularly interested in what he had to say but i wanted to eat in peace without annoying maknaes watching me.

"Dont my actions seem familiar hyung?" Dongwoon snickered at me as i stopped chewing. What the hell?. . . ..

"What do you mean?" I ask him having no idea what he's talking about.

He suddenly reaches foward and takes a big gulp from my can of Coke. That bastard. . . .

"You seemed very intrigued watching Seungie hyung last night.  . . . I just thought youd like to know what it feels like. . ." He ended with a sigh.

I nearly choked on my food at his words.

" What do you know about that?!" I nearly yelled at him inching my face closer to his barely leaving any space.

He shrugged and smiled. " The way you looked at him. . . I just wanted to give you a proposition." He inched even closer and I started to feel uncomfortable.

What was this maknae up to? . . . .

"What do you say Junnie-hyung?" He tilted his head and pouted at me making me think too much.

I ran out of his reach and started walking to my room. I was almost there before  i felt someone grab my wrist and stop me.

"What the hell are you thinking Hyung?" Dongwoon chuckled at my expression.

"Jyah! Stop laughing!" I commanded him. "What do you want?"

He reached into his pocket and took out a picture.

"I want you to see this. And if you agree to join into my business ill allow you to see the whole . . . .collection." He didnt hesitate to hand me the photo.

I stared blankly at the picture and then at him.

"Wh. . .. whe. . . .where did you get this?!?!?!" I nearly rolled my head off.

He chuckled and sighed shaking his head. "Junnie junnie junnie. .. hyung. . . " he added last second. "I am a man of many talents not just vocals." He signaled at the photo at my hands. "Actually this is a fresh batch. Seungie finished showering a while ago."

I couldnt stop staring at the photo. . .Hyunseung. . .Seungie. .. was. . .. .

I groaned as the maknae had me in a sticky situation.

"How much?" I let the words slip out before i could chicken out. I hope i dont get caught.

Dongwoon thought for a bit and then asked "How much are you willing to shell out?"

"20k won" I immediately offered hoping it would be enough.

He scoffed at me and rolled his eyes, snatching the photo away from me. "Do you know how risky this is?! Not to mention how much ink i could waste with the collection."  He suddenly turned the one photo into a whole set of 10.

I glared at him but he wouldnt back down. "Fine" I agreed feeling desperate. "How much do you want?"

He smiled happily and nodded wrapping an arm around me. "Dont worry dont worry Hyung! Ill offer you a great special deal!" He paused for a moment and looked me straight in the eye. "I just want 100k won!"

I nearly choked at the price for just a couple of photos. . .But if you think about it. . .id never be able to accomplish any of that. . .

He stuck out his hand and offered me a shake to seal the deal.

I hope i dont regret it. . .I thought as i took his hand into mine.

♦♦♦♦♦

After spending half of his money the next day on red bean ice cream Dongwoon realized something.

Im just making money. . .Im not really getting my revenge. . . He sighed in impatience as his brilliant mind began to work on another plan.

Hmmm. . . It seems ill have to take different measures. . . . My next victim will be. . . . . . . .

Yang Yoseob.

He rummaged through his sock drawer and found a distorted key. It looked like a piece of rubbish but it wasnt. It was probably the most valuable key in all of Seoul.

Heheheheh. . . He grinned mischievously as he planned out everything in his head.

He went into his cabinet file labeled XXX. The contents of it were only seen by Dongwoon and it was his most prized possession of his pre-debut days.

This cabinet contained his secret stash of Yoseob nudes. They had been dating back then after all.

I think ill stuff this into Seungies duffel bag today. He giggled picking out an especially revealing picture of Yoseob.

♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Wah. . . . " Hyunseung stretched out his arms as Doojoon opened the door to the dorm and let him in. "I have never practiced so much before."

Doojoon grunted in agreement and decided to be a good leader and hyung. "Yah.. . . Seungie. . .you can go shower first."

Hyunseung smiled and bowed at his hyung. "Thank you so much!" And he ran away into the bathroom before Doojoon could change his mind and threw his duffel bag carelessly, letting it land with the zipper undone.

Something fell out of it and Doojoon reached to pick it up. "Sigh. . . this 4D . . ." He stopped talking as his mouth hung open from the image. Yo. . .Yoseob . . . ?! Doojoon felt like strangling the 4D Prince as he ran out of the bathroom and sheepishly ruffled his hair.

"Oops . . I guess I forgot my. . ." Doojoon grabbed him by the shirt and didnt let him finish talking.

"Why the hell do you have this?!" He spat onto Seungies face holding up the Seobie nudes.

Hyunseung shrieked and tried to shield his eyes. "Hyung! Why do you have that ?! What do you and Yoseob do?!?!"

Doojoon looked confused and let him go. "What do you. . ."

Junhyung walked into the room after hearing a loud commotion. "What are you guys yelling about?" He asked them both noticing the picture on Doojoons hands. . .That paper looks familiar. . .. THE MAKNAE! . . . .They cant know anything. . .What if they ask why its in the dorm?!

"Ah Junhyung-ah. I caught this Yoseob picture in Hyunseungs duffel bag!" Doojoon shook the picture of Yoseobs body in front of Junhyung.

Rats! I forgot Dongwoon went out with Yoseob before debut. . . . Shouldve known that dirty little monkey would do something like this. . . What should i do?

He took out his most prized possession of Hyunseung nudes and showed it to the leader and the prince himself.

"Actually. . .I found these. And i ran into a strange man outside the dorm before holding a camera." Junhyung added.

Hyunseung turned the deepest shade of red and Doojoon looked at Junhyung.

"Ahh! Then it must have been the paparazzi!"Hyunseung yelled at them. "Netizens or something." he continued to cry and spout out nonsense. "Come to think of it. . .When i was showering the other day i heard weird popping noises like a camera or something. It mustve been him!" He assured them both running to his room with the photos in his hands.

"Errr. . .What the. . ." Doojoon looked utterly confused and had finally realized that the photos of Yoseob were from predebut days. His hair was no longer dark brown . . .

"Doojoon-hyung. . .Can i talk to you outside for a moment?" Junhyung asked. Maybe he will want to be a part of the Maknaes business. . .

Doojoon followed him outside the dorm and closed the door. "What wrong Junhyung? Do you know who took those photos? I really dont think it was the paparazzi as Hyunseung says. . . "

Junhyung nodded and took a deep breath. "You see. . .the maknae has a side business from just being an idol." Doojoon looked surprised and nodded trying to hear more.

"He came to me offering me nudes of Hyunseung knowing how i feel about him. . .. and charged me 100k won for a small collection." Junhyung hung his head shamefully admitting to his leader how low he had sunk. He waited to be scolded but instead was met with a pat in the shoulder.

"How do i get in on the business then?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Meanwhile. .. Dongwoon was downstairs negotiating with a yogurt vendor, bargaining down the price of strawberry flavored yogurt.

"Jyah! Fine Yogurt ahjussi, i will pay full price." Dongwoon put an innocent smile and bowed.

Gah! Making me spend my money on full price yogurt. . . Ill get my revenge on you! Yogurt ahjussi. . ..

He stopped walking as he was faced with Junhyung and Doojoon blocking his way.

"Doojoon wants in on the business" Junhyung said straightfowardly.

Dongwoon swallows the last bit of yogurt and nods. "Well then i assume you saw my Yoseob photo. Its one of the best in my collection." He proudly stated and wrapped an arm around Doojoon. "Come. . let me show you the rest of it. Its in mint condition." And he led them both back upstairs.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Hyunseung sighed happily as his body was being devoured by a flaming sensation.

That night Hyunseung had walked into Junhyung's room and stood shyly at the door.

"Ah. . Junnie-ah. . .Could you please help me?" Hyunseung asked speaking to the floor.

Junhyung smiled at the cuteness this man could exert and nodded. "Arasso arasso. What is it Seungie?"

Hyunseung looked up and sheepishly smiled. "Erm. . could you please help me burn these disgusting photos of me?"

Junhyung nearly cried thinking about the won he had spent on the collection but nodded nonetheless.

Hyunseung sighed happily as his body was being devoured by a flaming sensation.

Junhyung wrapped his arm around Hyunseung and secretly smiled knowing that he had the rest of the collection safe and sound. As well as other back up files on his laptop and phone.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Meanwhile in the Philippines.. . . . .

"Eh. . .?" Kikwang tilted his head frowning. "Who's sending me an anonymous package at the hotel? . . .Fans dont even know im here yet."

He opened the package to find rose scented tissue paper wrapped around two things.

He opened up the note that read

Do you like what you see Kiki-hyung? If you want more itll cost you 100k won.

I have a whole collection in mint condition.

He curiously opened the other package and nearly dropped the photo.

It was Dongwoon winking into the camera, posing on his bed. . ..

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦