Final

Of late night cuddles and late night kisses.

 

Of late night cuddles and late night kisses.

Zitao pov

I sigh, and turn around in my bed.  I can’t sleep because my head hurts too much, and on top of that I’m feeling nauseous, I hate being sick. Another deep sigh leaves my lips and I turn onto my stomach, but it isn’t such a smart idea, cause the nauseous feeling gets worse. I turn on my back again, and get my phone. The bright light hurts too much but I don’t care, not now. I open a new text message and fill in Kris his number, and I type a short message really fast.

Gege can you come, to my dorm-room.  I don’t feel well, and I can’t sleep.

After I hit sent, I know Kris will be at my room very soon, luckily we live in the same dorm building and on the same floor, the better thing at this university. It’s an shame though that we don’t share the same room, but that he has Yixing as room-mate.

After only a few seconds I hear two soft knocks on my door, knowing it’s Kris I don’t reply, because he knows the door is open anyways. And I was right, because the door soon opens after the knocks, and a worried Kris walks in.

“Why don’t you feel well?” is the first thing he ask when closing the door.

“I don’t know gege, I just got a headache, and I’m feeling nauseous.”

“Did you take any medicine already?”

“Uhm, no, I actually haven’t because I’ve been lying in bed the whole time,”

“I will get you some,”

And Kris leaves my room again, after a few minutes Kris returns again. I hear him walk to my small refrigerator to get an bottle of water probably.

“Tao, Lay told me you got a migraine attack, so he gave me some medicine for it, take it and try to sleep. It will help you to feel better,” I hear him say while he walks closer to me.

“Thanks gege,”

I sit up an bit so I can take the medicine , but I feel the headache get worse when I do, so I take the medicine as fast as I can and lay back again. I close my eyes hoping the pain will go away, but I know it won’t go away that fast.

“Panda?” I hear Kris cutely say, I giggle a bit and wait for the rest of the sentence, “Can I sleep next to you?”

“Of course you can gege,”

I smile when I feel the bed sink because Kris placed his weight at one place, before crawling over me so he is behind me.  Strong arms wrap around my body and Kris pulls me closer to his body, soon I drift off to sleep with his body het surrounding me.

 

I wake up in the middle of the night, luckily feeling a whole lot better, I turn around in the strong arms that are still wrapper around my body. I smile when seeing the peaceful face of Kris who is still sleeping, he really is handsome.  I place a light kiss on his mouth, and he moves slightly under the touch.

When I back away, Kris is staring at me with sleepy eyes, a soft smile formed on his lips.

“Baby, are you feeling better now?” is the first thing that leaves Kris lips.

“Yeah I am,” I say , “But I can’t sleep anymore,” a pout forms my lips.

Before I know it, Kris’ lips are on mine again, and he slowly my lip for entrance, I open it and our tongues start an battle of dominance. I feel Kris’ hands slowly move over my body, before they wrap around my waist again pulling me closer to him.

“Mmh, what should we do about that?” he ask after we ended the kiss.

“Let’s cuddle gege,”

“Mmh,”

Kris nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck, while placing butterfly kisses there, soft giggles escape my mouth, and I try to suppress them while hiding my face into Kris his neck.  The sweet scent  of his perfume still lingers there, with his own sweet smell. I love it.

“I love you gege,” I murmur against his neck.

“I  love you too Zitao,”

I smile while moving closer, snuggling against his neck. I feel one of Kris his hands creep upwards on my body, before finding a way to my chin and moving it away. Kris stares at me, still an small smile plastered on his face before his lips find mine against. His lips slowly part, and I follow the movement, his tongue finding its way in my mouth. A sweet kiss is shared between the two of us. No sign of dominance or lust, just a sign of sweetness and love is filled in the kiss.

I wrap my arms closer around Kris his body, while we still kiss and when he backs away a small blush is formed on my face.

“So cute, my cute panda,” Kris says in a sing song voice and kisses my cheek.

I giggle again, and move my face back into the crock of his neck so he can’t see the blush that grew bigger.

“Mmh, baby let’s try to sleep again, we still have classes tomorrow,”

“Yeah gege, I know,” I murmur and close my eyes.

Kris moves me a bit closer to him, and I feel him plant a kiss on the top of my head, I smile and close my eyes again. Kris and I kept muttering sweet nonsense to each other before I finally fall asleep again.