Goodbye

Love Island

 

TIFFANY POV

We’re about to kiss then

RING RING RING….!!!

The phone is ringing…

I hate when this stuff happens

I answered it…

“Hello, who’s this?”

“Ms. Hwang, this is Secretary Rose please turn on your TV to the news channel”

Then I the TV..

We were shocked of what we saw…

NEWS FLASH….!!!!

The only Heir of Choi Inc., CHOI SOOYOUNG and the Daughter of the CEO of Hwang Corporation, HWANGSTEPHANIE, are in a romantic relationship…

What’s the meaning of this???

“How… how?”

This is broadcast worldwide and LIVE… No one knows about who we’re really are except the staff of the hotels

I feel so weak… Sooyoung is quiet too…

 

AUTHOR POV

Few minutes later a lot of phone calls are coming in from the media to their family members. They don’t know what happened but releasing this to the whole world is the biggest problem that their individual company is into right now…

Tiffany talking to his father on the phone

“What the hell is going on? Is this true??”

“Dad, calm down”

“Is this true?”

“Yes dad”

“You’re really a disappointment for me Stephanie, why are you keep giving me a problem like this, You never think of me and what the people thinks about us…..”

Her father continues….

Tiffany looks really sad and she looked at Sooyoung who is out the balcony talking to her dad too, Sooyoung just smiled at her…

“But Dad I Love her, I never felt this way before”

“I don’t care, you’re going to end this thing or I’m going to dis owned you”

“I’m sorry dad but I can’t do that… take care and bye…”

 

Sooyoung’s conversation with her Dad via video call

“Choi Sooyoung, Explain what’s going on?”

“Dad, I’m happy with her. Meeting her is the best thing that happened in my life, I can’t let her go”

“I can see you that you have a different aura now I’m happy for you. You always tried your best to makes me proud and this is the first time I see you so happy like this… All along I was proud of you”

“Thank you dad for understanding”

But Sooyoung didn’t know that their company is in big crisis now and with this issue the company is just going down

Sooyoung went to Tiffany

 

Tiffany POV

Those hush words again, she never understand me…

“Fany-yah don’t think so much you’re going to be ugly” she smiled

I want to cry that time but I don’t want her to see my crying

“Fany-yah come her sit with me”

We sat on the couch

She put my head on her shoulder and

“Now you can cry as much as you want… you can use me as your crying shoulder”

How did she know?

“I don’t feel like crying” I lied

“Come on Fany-yah you’re not a good liar you know that? I know you… What did your dad told you?”

And I start crying…

“I’m a disappointment to him…” snob snob snob

“There there… Do you know my dad wants to have a son before but he only have me so I was pressured to act in my dad’s expectations… I told myself that what ever I do I need to make him proud at me even I love modeling before I quit just to focused on the company and I need to be the best, I need to show him that even I’m a girl I can do guys stuff”

“Really?”

“Yes, you know what he told me He’s proud of me cause I choose you so don’t be sad and I will be right here next to you I’m not gonna leave you I promise”

I hug her… She’s the only person that makes me feel like this…

 

AUTHOR POV

Days passed; still the issue is there…

NEW FLASH….

CHOI Inc. in big crisis…. We found out that the Choi Inc. is suffering in a big crisis that may lend the big company to shut down. And with the issue with Choi Sooyoung it even pull it to the pit…

Sooyoung was in shocked she never knew anything like this will happened, her dad never told her that..

Her dad doesn’t want her to include in this situation anymore.

Also as a punishment Tiffany was dis-owned by her father… Her father ordered the staff of the hotel to kicked her out of the place… Even the staff doesn’t want it to do they have no choice

“Don’t worry Fany-yah, we can go to Seoul and live together… I will protect you”

“But…”

“Don’t worry everything will be okay as long as we’re together”

 

Days passed again… And they’re getting ready to leave the Island..

“Young-ah, I’m just going back to the Hotel to get something”

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“Nope, I got it just finish packing up and take some rest we’re going back to Seoul tomorrow”

Tiffany went back to the Hotel but she doesn’t know that her dad was in the Island

 

Tiffany POV

I was walking inside the hotel looking for Secretary Rose but I saw someone else

“Dad?? What are you doing here?”

“Stephanie, thanks God you’re Okay I was so worried about you”

He hugs me..

“And looked I bring someone with me”

Then JB was there…

“JB? What are you doing here?”

“Can we talk? Alone?” JB said

So we went to the Office

“What’s this all about?” I asked

“Steph, I realize how you’re important to me and how I need you please lets us be together again”

“JB, what are you saying? I’m sorry but I love Sooyoung”

“Yah!! You broke up and rejected with me because of that girl… Remember Steph she’s a girl and so you are”

“Yes, she’s a girl but she’s the only person that treats me and love me like this, I can be whatever I what when I’m with her…”

“Steph…”

I’m about to go then…

 

SOOYOUNG POV            

I’m almost done in packing then I received a message saying that I need to go to the Hotel so I went there…

I was looking for Fany and I meet this man…

“You must be Choi Sooyoung?”

“Yes, I am and who are you?”

“I’m Hwang DunJu of Hwang Corporation. Stephanie’s dad”

“Oh, I’m sorry for being so Rude Mr. Hwang I didn’t know”

“It’s alright you’re looking for Stephanie right? Come follow me..”

I followed him…

“I heard your company is in big crisis”

“Yes, Mr. Hwang but my dad doesn’t want me to get involve in our company anymore he said he can fix it and I trust him.”

“You know I can help you, I can invest or be a business partner…. In one condition”

I stop I think I know where this talk is going to…

“Mr. Hwang I appreciate your offer but I know that condition.. I can leave your daughter..”

“You don’t want to help your father??? And have you seen what you have done the situation she getting worse ”

“I want too but not this way… I promise Fany that I’ll be by her side whatever happens”

“But is she the same way as you??? I know my daughter she’s easily get used of her toys and just throw it away and I pity you cause your talented, smart and pretty… you’re not supposed to be thrown away”

“Fany will never gonna do that to me”

“Trust me Ms. Choi I know my daughter”

“I don’t believe you” I said

“If you don’t see for yourself…”

I opened the door and then I saw Fany is kissing JB…

What is happening???? Is he telling me the truth is fany just playing with me??

“Poor thing, I told you I know my daughter… I’m still on with the offer… just give me a call, if you really care for her you know what is right”

No she’s not playing with me… but this guy is just making this up… If she’s not Fany’s dad I might beat him already… but Sooyoung calm down and just leave…

I went to the house we’re staying…

I called my dad…

“Dad, how’s the company? Tell me the real condition of it…”

“The truth Sooyoung, the company is real down…. If we don’t do anything now we might loss it”

“Why did you tell me earlier?”

“Cause you’re having fun… I don’t want to bother you”

“But dad this is my company too…”

“I’ll be back in Korea soon… I’m going to do something I can’t allow this company to be gone”

 

Tiffany POV

I went back to our house…

Maybe Sooyoung is waiting for me already I don’t want her to be worried…

I opened the door, the lights are off … I turned it on then I saw Sooyoung on the coach sitting

“Why all lights are off? Isn’t it too dark??”

She’s just quiet.. what’s up with her, is she mad??

I’m going to the kitchen and then she just gives me a back hug…

“Fany-yah, let’s make this night the happiest night ever…”

“huh? If that’s want you wanted to do? Now what are we going to do?”

“Can we just stay like this for a while? I kinda like hugging you?”

“Why are you acting so weird? Okie let me face you cause I want to hug you too”

“No, cause I don’t want you to get used onhugging me..” hahah she smiled..

“You’re unfair.. you’re hugging me but I can’t hug you” I complained and looked at her then she KISSed me…

Being with her in her arms makes that night the happiest night ever…

“I hope this last forever” she said

“It will be..”

“Fany-yah just always remember I really love you”

“Me too Young-ah… You’re the only person I love like this”

She smiled…

“I want you to be happy and I’m going to do everything so you don’t get hurt” she said

And hugs me again…

“Promise my Fany-yah you’re going to be happy”

“I’m really happy right now..”

“Can you do me a favor?” she said

“What’s that?”

“Show me your eye smile”

I smile for her… She took out her phone and she took a photo of me

“Why are you talking my picture you need to pay for that” I joked to her

“Can I pay you with this?”

Then she Kiss me again..

“Yah!! You’re taking advantage on me cause you know how I much I love your kiss”

“Hey, you like me cause you love my kiss?”

“Nope I love your kiss cause I really really really love you” then I smile again to her with my eye smile..

We lay down and I hug her.

“Now it’s my turn” I said and I kiss her

 

The next day… this is the day we’re going to back to Seoul.. I’m excited

I woke up and Sooyoung is not on the bed.. I looked everywhere to find her but no sign of her..

Her luggage is not here anymore I run outside to looked for her and I saw JB outside

“what are you doing there? Where’s Sooyoung?”

He didn’t saw any word but he handed a letter…

“Fany-yah always smile I really like your smile… I want you to be happy mushroom do it for me.. Shikshin”

I stopped… She left???

“Steph, she left already” JB said