7

It Started With a Slap

First, I want to thank you to SHINee_JLay and mikazuki_angel for encouraging me on continuing this story. Because honestly guys,  I was thinking of dropping this off.. :| Since there are no comments and subscribers for a long time.. :DD I really love both of you and everyone who subscribed to this... 

 
Because you guys made me happy, here's my present for you.. an update :D Hope you like it..
 
Saranghae <3
 

 

I waited for Chen to arrive, but unfortunately he didn't. I was dying to ask the teacher if she has seen him, but I was shy. 
 

The tutorial has finished, and I ended up not learning anything because I couldn't focus just by thinking about him. 

 

Monday-10:00am

 

All the trainees were called by the president, to I think ask us about improvements or such. Far ahead, I saw Chen. I waited for the 'meeting' to finish.
When it ended, I started my way towards Chen.

"Why didn't you come last Saturday?" I asked.

"No reason." is all he answered. 

 

And for some reason, it angered me a little.

"Is that how it is Chen? No reason? I waited for you." I tried to calm my voice down. The last thing I wanted now is to lose my temper and let Chen see my other side.

"Did I tell you to wait for me?"

"I thought we are okay now. Are you that numb, Chen?"

But he just turned around and started to walk away.

"What's your problem, Chen?" I reached out and held his hand. "I like you, Chen." 


He didn't answer right away. Maybe he's shocked. 

"Yixing... I don't like you. We're just friends. That's all we really are." 

 

It feels like the time stopped at that moment; like the world froze. 

It's okay. There are many people out there flocking over me. Why should I put an effort on you? My time would just be wasted. 

 

Tuesday-10:00am

"Yixing.. you're back to normal!" my friend exclaimed. "You're now like the Yixing before. The way you dress, your accessories, your everything. Welcome back!"

"Yeah. This way, I can again catch victims to become my prey." I said bitterly.

 

 


SHINee_JLay - *catches you* lol. xD Thank you so much for the encouragement :DD I'm sorry for the cliffhangers.. it's the only way I know to end a chapter. -.- 

mikazuki_angel - thank you!!! :DD yeah, I'm taking a break from ChenRis too xDDD and I wanted to write a new theme for ChenLay where Lay is the 'aggressive' one? xD lol. Yeah, he tries really hard about the confession, but Chen is meh. -.- stupid Jongdae xD lol.