11

Without A Word (Needs Editing)

Lunch ended and now it was time for their fourth hour but instead of going they went to their homerooms. "I'll see you later" Tao waved at her and left. Hyemi sighed and walked alone. "Hey, Junghwa" Kangjun's voice called from behind. Hyemi turned around and saw him with his group of friends. "Ne?" she asked. Kangjun smiled at her. "Do you want to come with us since we have the same homeroom" he said. Hyemi looked at TK who just stayed quiet. "How did you know?" she asked. Kangjun smiled. "You're paper" he shrugged. Hyemi nodded her head. "So do you?" he asked again. "Um..sure.." she smiled and Maru suddenly hugged her. Her eyes widened and pushed him off of her. "I-I don't like skinship" she lied but they bought it. Maru pouted sadly and walked back to his spot where he was standing before. "Let's go then" Kangjun put his arm around her neck. "Kaja" he said and dragged her away from them. "Y-Yah" she shouted but Kangjun ignored her and just laughed. The others looked at Kangjun. "Wow..He's really quick at making a friend" siwoo said and Ray nodded.

They all arrived inside their homeroom. "Let's go and sit over there" Kangjun smiled at Hyemi. She nodded and they walked over to the seats and sat down. Just then the teacher came inside. "Alright, lets find out what dorm you are in" the teacher said as soon as he sat down on his comfty chair. "If I call your name, please come and grab your key and go to your dorm" he said and started calling out names and room numbers. "Room 200...Barom and Ray" he called. Barom and Ray stood up from their seats. "See you guys later" Barom smiled and they both went to the front and took their key from the teacher and left the room. "204...Siwoo" Siwoo stood up and went to grab his key then left. Now there was only Maru, Kangjun, TK and Hyemi left. "205...Kangjun and Maru" the teacher said. Kangjun patted Hyemi's back while Maru just went to the front. "See you" Kangjun flashed her a smile and left the room with Maru who was already out the door. "Room 210...Junghwa and TK" the teacher put his notebook down as he finished calling names and rooms. "210, Junghwa and TK" he called again. Hyemi slowly stood up and went to the front and grabbed the key. She looked back at TK who was still sitting in his seat not making a single move. She sighed and looked at the key then walked out of the room to go find her dorm.

She walked up the flight of stairs until she reached the second floor. "210..210.." she whispered to herself until she reached the door. She put the key inside the lock and twisted the key to the side until it made a fainting noise. She twisted the doorknob opened and stepped inside the room with her luggage and things. She smiled and looked around the dorm. "Wah~ It's nice.." she whispered and took out the key from the lock and closed the door. She smiled as she looked around the room. "I guess I'll take the top bunk" she mumbled and climbed up the ladder to take a look. "It's pretty nice" she smiled and climbed back down and sat her things. "I can't let them know I'm a girl.." she mumbled and climbed up the ladder again and put her bag next to the side of the bar. She then climbed on the bed and lie down. "Is he always this mean?" she asked herself. Suddenly the door opened.

TK'S P.O.V

I opened the door to the dorm and stepped inside. It was silent until I heard a noise from the top bunk. "Oh, you're here" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. I just nodded in reply and threw my bag on the side of my bed and lie down with my arm on the back of my head. "I'm sorry about what happened in music class" he looked down at me on the side as the bars were holding onto him for support. I just stared up at the bunk ignoring him. "And sorry for bumping into you.." I heard him mumbled. I moved my gaze from the bunk to him. "Do you always have to be so noisy?" I asked, annoyed. He made a face then pouted. "Why are you so mean?" he asked. I looked up at the bunk again, ignoring his question. "Yah, I'm talking to you" Junghwa said. I looked back at him with 'what' face. Jonghwa pouted. My heart skipped a beat. *What the..* I carefully stared at him. *What is going on?* I asked myself. "Yah, answer me and stop staring me" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're so annoying" I said and got up from my bed and walked to the door and opened it then walked out. I closed the door and just stood there. "He can be so annoying and talkative" I mumbled and left.

​End of TK's P.O.V