DATE #6: A SHARED SECRET

I AM DATING A CELEBRITY

 

YOUR P.O.V.

 

I just remembered that we haven’t brought anything with us. Good thing that I still have few clothes left in my closet. Jae Shin, on the other hand, let Yoseob borrow some of his clothes.

 

We headed first to the bus stop in town and rode BUS 1001. After the ride, we took a few minute walk and reached Jangsan Mountain. As we took our steps up, I was quite amazed with Yoseob. He doesn’t seem to find hiking that difficult and actually, he’s the one who’s assisting Ha Neul.

 

Few minutes have passed and we finally reached the waterfalls. “Oh, it’s beautiful!” I exclaimed.

 

 

“Yes, it is.” Yoseob agreed.

 

Jae Shin, Ha Neul and Eun Hae immediately placed their things down to removed their shoes and hurriedly jumped off the water.

 

“They surely are excited.” Yoseob chuckled.

 

“They always are.” I said matter-of-factly.

 

Yoseob helped me arrange our bags. We actually brought a lot of things since my siblings decided to spend the night here. They said that it will be a great experience for Ha Neul. Yoseob then agreed to it without second thoughts.

 

As soon as we finish it, I sat on a big rock and watch my siblings playing. Yoseob then sat beside me.

 

“Aren’t you going to join them?” he asked.

 

“Oh, I guess no. I’m not fond of waters. Well, I love the scene but I really don’t love swimming.” I smiled at him.

 

“Really? But why?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just that.”

 

“Oh come on. It will be a waste if you won’t join them. Let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the water.

 

“Remove your shoes.” He commanded as he removes his.

 

I don’t know but I just followed him and before I knew it, he grabbed me by the waist and we both fell off the water.

 

“Yah! You’re so impish!” I said as I wipe my face with my palm.

 

“Isn’t it fun?” he laughed.

 

“Babo!” I laughed too as I splashed him with water.

 

“Yah!” He wrapped his arm around my neck and splashed my face with water in return.

 

“Stop it!” I said in between my laughs.

 

We just played around the whole time and before the sun sets down, we get off the water to build our tent.

 

“We haven’t thought of building our tent before going all the way and swim. Now we’re all wet.” Eun Hae chuckled.

 

“Aigoo. Look who’s talking. As far as I remember, you’re the first one to jump off the water.” I commented.

 

“Me? No. It’s Jae Shin oppa!” She protested.

 

“No, no. Definitely not me.” Jae Shin defended.

 

“Alright, enough.” I told them as I laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V.

 

Eun Hae and Jae Shin helped each other in preparing their food. Yoseob, on the other hand, is playing with Ha Neul. As soon as they finished their dinner, Eun Hae recommended something.

 

“Eonni, oppa, let’s play a game.” She announced.

 

“What game is it?” Jae Shin asked.

 

“Truth or Consequence.” She smiled.

 

“I like that!” Ha Neul commented making us laugh.

 

“Aigoo, Ha Neul-ah, are you prepared to face the consequences?” Gayoung asked her.

 

“Of course, eonni. I’m a big girl now.” She replied.

 

“Aigoo…but you’re still our baby girl.” Gayoung tapped her head lightly and she just smiled.

 

“So, I guess everyone’s okay with it. Let’s start now.” Eun Hae announced.

 

She grabbed a bottle from her bag as they form a circle. Yoseob settled on Gayoung’s right while Jae Shin on the other side. Next to Jae Shin is Eun Hae. Ha Neul sat on Yoseob’s other side.

 

Eun Hae began spinning the bottle.

 

“Oh!Eun Hae, you’re first!” Jae Shin screeched as the bottle stopped, pointing at Eun Hae.

 

“Aigoo. This isn’t my lucky day.” She frowned.

 

“So, truth or consequence?” Jae Shin grinned.

 

“Ahmm…consequence?” Eun Hae answered unsurely.

 

“Alright, you better be ready.” Jae Shin said while he rummages something in his bag. “Drink this!”

 

“Whaaaaaaaaat????!!! That?????!” Eun Hae shouted in disbelief while pointing at a 15mL bottle of chili sauce.

 

“Yes…and na-ah, you can’t back out my dear sister.” He smirked.

 

“Aigoo. You’re so impish oppa! Hmp!” Eun Hae grabbed the bottle and started drinking it straightly. “There you go! Hmp!” She said proudly as she put the bottle down.

 

“Omo! Eun Hae-ah, that was great!” Gayoung exclaimed.

 

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Wateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!” Eun Hae suddenly stood to get some water, making everyone burst into laughter.

 

“You’re so mean Jae Shin oppa.” Ha Neul said.

 

“Aigoo. Don’t worry baby, your Eun Hae eonni is fine.” Jae Shin smiled, assuring her.

 

As soon as Eun Hae returned to her place, they resumed the game. The bottle then pointed to Gayoung.

 

“It’s your turn eonni.” Eun Hae smiled meaningfully. “Truth or consequence?”

 

“Ah, eh…consequence?” Gayoung answered.

 

“Are you sure noona?” Jae Shin grinned.

 

Gayoung suddenly trembled as she remembered his dare a while ago. “Oh no no. I’ll choose truth.” She suddenly announced.

 

“Okay, you better tell us the truth eonni. Right, Yoseob oppa?” Eun Hae smiled at Yoseob.

 

“Eh? Okay.”

 

“What’s the score between you and Yoseob oppa?” She asked directly.

 

“Eh? What do you mean?” Gayoung asked confusingly as she changes her focus between Yoseob and Eun Hae.

 

“Yeah. What’s really going on between the two of you, noona?” Jae Shin clarified.

 

“Oh, that. Errr…Actually, Y-yoseob is ahhh…hmmm…well-known international celebrity.” Gayoung stuttered.

 

“Reallyyyyyyyyyyyy?????!!!” Jae Shin asked in disbelief. “How come I don’t know him????????????”

 

*PAKKK* Eun Hae hit his head. “How will you know if you’re such an ignorant oppa???? You’re not even familiar with BIGBANG, B2ST and 2NE1. They’re Korean groups who are now popular globally. Tch! Babo! You better start searching through the internet.”

 

“Awww…now I know.” Jae Shin answered ignorantly.

 

“But eonni. That’s not what I meant. I want to know what’s your relationship with each other and how come that he came here with you.” Eun Hae clarified.

 

“Oh, that. Ah, well, honestly, I’m not just his fan.” Gayoung said while playing at the hem of her dress.

 

“Really?????” Ha Neul asked in excitement.

 

“Just like what I’ve thought.” Eun Hae smiled widely.

 

“Ohhhhhh…” Jae Shin mouthed an O.

 

“Ehhhhhhh?????” Yoseob asked in confusion.

 

“Oh no. that’s not what you think.” Gayoung shook her head. “I mean, I’m not just his fan because I’m B2ST’s # negative one fan!” she exclaimed while raising her right hand.

 

*SILENCE*

 

*SILENCE*

 

*SILENCE*

 

*SILENCE*

 

………………

 

………………

 

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Eun Hae and Jae Shin burst into laughter while Yoseob and Haneul just stared at her in confusion.

 

“Hey. Why are you laughing? Are you making fun of me?”

 

“Oh no, no, eonni. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Eun Hae said in between her laugh.

 

“Definitely not, noona.” Jae Shin tried to suppress his laughter but to no avail. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

“Psssh! Seriously, what’s funny?” Gayoung asked in her dismay.

 

“Ahmm…if you don’t mind, can I ask what do you mean by #-1 fan?” Yoseob cut them off.

 

“Oh that. I just came up with that idea. Everyone claims that they’re your number one fan so I thought that I don’t want to join their bickering. Then, I realized that -1 comes before 1 so I’m a self-confessed -1 fan of yours and B2ST. I know I’m greater than them and I could give you more love compared to others.” Gayoung answered shyly.

 

“Oh, that’s so sweet of you.” Yoseob ruffled my hair, making her blush.

 

Gayoung continued her explanation about the contest that she’d won and on why did Yoseob come with her. Their spin the bottle game continued and finally, it pointed to Yoseob.

 

“Yey! Truth or consequence?” Eun Hae asked excitedly.

 

“Ah…truth.” Yoseob answered shortly.

 

Eun Hae grinned then asked, “Do you like Gayoung eonni? And if not, do you have someone you love?”

 

“Oh, that’s a tough one.” Yoseob smiled nervously but then, he continued, “Gayoung is such a nice and sweet girl…I like her…”

 

Gayoung then stared at him in shock while wearing a tomato red face. She held her chest due to the fast-beating of her heart.

 

“But not in a romantic way. She’s like a sister to me, just like you and Ha Neul. Honestly, I’m comfortable with you. I can act naturally around you that’s why I feel like you’re really my brother and sisters.” Yoseob continued making Gayoung frown, much to her disappointment.

 

“You’re so sweet oppa.” Ha Neul commented.

 

Yoseob just smiled and continued, “There’s also this girl that I really love but because of the tons of complications, I can’t be with her. Honestly, I want to tell the whole world how much I love her but they don’t give me the chance. People always tell me that it will just ruin my career and our lives. Tch! Sometimes I’m planning to quit and leave the industry because with that, maybe, just maybe, we can be together and we can have a normal life. Nothing to hide, no one to impress.” He the bowed his head.

 

Gayoung noticed that Yoseob is about to cry so she clapped and announced, “Okay, that’s enough for today. Let’s all get some rest.”

 

The others felt the awkward situation so they immediately went inside the tent, leaving Gayoung and Yoseob.

 

“I’m sorry.” Yoseob managed to say with a shaking voice.

 

“Sssshhhh…it’s okay. You can cry as long as you want. I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” Gayoung comforted him as she his back.

 

With that, Yoseob’s shoulder started shaking and Gayoung heard his sobs. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes until Yoseob calmed himself.

 

“Are you okay now?” Gayoung smiled at him sweetly.

 

“Yes. Thank you so much Gayoung-ah.” He smiled weakly.

 

“Don’t mention it. That’s what the # -1 fan is for.” She answered proudly, making him chuckle.

 

Yoseob looked at Gayoung’s face then asked, “Can I tell you a secret?”

 

“S-secret? Oh…ah…yes.” She answered unsurely.

 

“I love T-ARA’s Park Jiyeon.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

 

A/N: hi there! please don't forget to post your comments & hit the subscribe button ^_______^

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE ♥♥♥