Wind wooes Fire

Fire and Wind

"Katara paired up with Zuko makes much more sense." The man pouted as he watched the credits of the Avatar series ended. "What makes you say that?" A much taller man sat next to him, sliding his arms around the shorter. "They're a cute couple.." The foxy-eyed man nodded approvingly athis own statement, thinking a bit. "Like an old married couple, like Jungmo and me!" Changmin scowled before wrapping his arms protectively around his lover. The blond sighed dreamily, "They make so much chemistry together. Zuko's fire and Katara's water. They fight a lot but but they have mutual understandings and experiences. I wonder why the production staff can't see that? It's not like they're both stupid an clueless like Jandi and Jihoo from BBF..." The man babbled on and on making Changmin chuckled at his cuteness and hug the man closer.

"Are you implying that we're Katara and Zuko?"

The elder shook his head as Changmin frowned. "Even if we're opposites, I know I'm not the water element, Min-ah. You and Jaejoong are more likely to be Zuko and Katara, though you both don't fight like them."

"Then, what element are you?" Changmin took his his hyung's fingers, interwining them with his own. "I'm Earth. I have nothing to do with both of you." The blonde smiled bitterly, looking down to their hands. That made Changmin frowned even more. "Toph only saw both Katara and Zuko as companions, but she was a bestfriend of Zuko, like I am. Earth also helps create Fire." The man looked up, smiling sweetle at Changmin. Changmin turned Sungmin around. "NO."

Sungmin looked confused for a moment. "Toph is a bratty girl, you're nothing like her. You may be down-to-earth, but you're not the earth element." Changmin stated as fire practically danced in his eyes. He took a deep breath, "You are the wind. Wind circulates oxygen around fire, water and earth, making it live. You are the source of life. Although water calms fire, it can also kill one. That's why wind also helps water calm fire. You're like Aang. Aang befriended Zuko in whatever state he was, he wasn't selfish. Like you, you aren't selfish. You've help and change people even though you're still a kid. You make life so much better because you never gave up. You made the whole series worth watching. YOU are the best character."

"Oh." Sungmin mumbled as his cheeks were tinted pink. "Does that mean.. I'm the chosen one?" Changmin kissed his eyelids. "For me." Changmin leaned down to kiss his older lover. "Besides," he whispered, catching Sungmin's lips again. "Wind wooes Fire." Sungmin giggled as he was pushed down on the couch. "Does that mean we make a gay couple of Aang and Zuko?"

Changmin hugged Sungmin, burying his face in the elder's hair. "Maybe. We are boys, right?" Sungmin smiled shyly as Changmin kissed his forehead. They stayed contently like that before Sungmin spoke up, "I still ship Zutara though."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished!!! :DD I'm so proud of this fic... Yes, I'm a Zutarian^^ This goes back to my otaku days...(*sigh*) I decided it was a bit fun describing relationships in elements^^ Thank you for reading!!! Oh, and I made Changmin a possessive lover in this short fic, hope you like it :DD