Blackout

Black out
I love you Niel ~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*• "Wake up,_" Niel said. "Huh, oh Daniel" _ said. "What did I tell you about saying my real name,_" Niel said. "Sorry Mr.Niel" _ said. "Oh sorry didn't you remember that we have to see your parents today" Niel said. "Oh we have to see my parents today....... GREAT!" _ said. "What's wrong with your parents?" Niel asked. "They never approved of any of my boyfriends" _ whispered. "They'll love me _ don't worry" Niel said. "I always worry when you say that Niel-oppa" _ said. "Don't worry _ everything will be just fine" Niel said. "Ok Niel-oppa" _ said. ~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*• At her parents house "Umma, Appa, Unnie, Kate" _ said. _ ran over to the kitten that a year ago you named Kate after your friend Kate that died in a car crash. You to were close when you met her you met Niel since he was her younger brother. "Who is this, _" Your dad asked. "This is Niel my boyfriend, he's from the K-pop band Teen Top" _ said. "So your famous Niel" Your dad asked. "Sir call me Daniel all my friends call me Niel, but your my girlfriends dad so it's Daniel" Niel said. "_ go upstairs and play with Kate, oh and Hongki's up there be nice to him" Your dad yelled. Niel flinched. "Ok dad" You yelled. "Where is my stuff nonna" Yoya yelled. "In the closet where YOU left it" _ yelled and ran up the stairs. ~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*• Niel's POV "_ go upstairs and play with Kate, oh and Hongki up there be nice to him" _'s dad said. "Why did you send her upstairs because....."