What is this?!

Love is Never Wrong

 “Kibum hyung?” said the diva looking.

“Key?” said Kibum turning around to look at the diva.

“Yah, it’s you,” said Key and run toward Kibum and Jaejoong.

“Key dongsaeng,” said Kibum with one arm open, but the other still holding Jaejoong’s hand.

When Key saw Kibum holding Jaejoong’s hand, he stop, and look at Kibum confuse.

“Hyung?” said Key stopping in front of Kibum and Jaejoong.

“Ummm… whats wrong,” said Kibum with an unclear look.

“Hyung, how could you,” said Kibum hurt.

“What, what did I do, did I do something wrong?” said Kibum with a confused look.

“Hyung stop pretending,” said Key pointing to Kibum and Jaejoong’s hands.

“Ahhh….haha, you mean this,” said Kibum with a sly smile while showing Key the two hands and swinging it.

“Hyung, stop, you…you cheated on…” said Key stuttering ready to burst into anger.

“Yah, Kibum, oh my god we just got home, and you ran off already,” said Changmin walking with Yunho.

Key was really confused; he just wants to run away from the scene, because his two best hyung are now with two different people.

Changmin then caught on what was written on Key’s face.

“Yah, Key you better not be thinking that way,” said Changmin.

“Bb…ut hyung,” said Key pointing to Kibum and Jaejoong’s join hands.

Just then Kibum caught it too.

“Yah, pabo, it’s not what you think,” said Kibum smacking Key’s forehead.

“Ah, hyung that hurted,” said Key rubbing his forehead.

“Pabo, it’s unnie, you have to call me unnie,” said Kibum smacking Key’s forehead again.

“Ah, sorry, sorry,” said Key.

“Hmph, you idiot,” said Kibum grabbing Key’s hand.

“Unnie,” said Key scared of Kibum hitting him again.

“Are you done shopping here?” said Kibum to key.

“Neh, I just finish shopping and was heading home, and then I saw you guys,” said Kibum nodding his head.

“Assa, let’s go home then,” said Kibum now in the middle, on the left is Key, and on the right is Jaejoong.

Changmin just shook his head and followed them with Yunho by his side.

 

Sin-ang Village

 

“Yah everyone we’re home,” said Kibum opening the gate and running in with Jaejoong and Key.

“Donsaeng,” said Leeteuk and Sungmin coming to hug Kibum.

“Unnies, I missed you guys so much,” said Kibum.

“We miss you too,” said Leeteuk.

“Dongsaeng whose are those people,” said Sungmin whispering into Kibum’s ear and pointing to Yunho and Jaejoong.

“These are Yunho and Jaejoong, they are new here,” said Kibum clapping happily.

“Jinja, how did you guys met them?” asked Leeteuk

“They fell from the sky onto my ship,” said Changmin chuckling and putting his arm around Yunho’s shoulder.

“Wow, daebak,” said Sungmin.

“Annyeong, I’m Lee Sungmin, bangawoyo,” said Sungmin bowing to the new couple.

“Annyeong, I’m Jung Yunho, and this here is Kim Jaejoong,” said Yunho bowing with Jaejoong bowing along too.

“Yah, bangawoyo, just drop the formal act, I’m Leeteuk, everyone here calls me Leetuek umma,” said Leeteuk happily.

 “I’m Kim Kibum too, but just call me Key, bangawoyo, and welcome to the family,” said Key.

Jaejoong was touched by the scene, he was speechless, this brings tears to his eyes, Yunho who noticed quickly hugged Jaejoong and whispered in his ear.

“Shhhh….my love, don’t cry, we finally found a home,” said Yunho whispering into Jaejoong’s ear.

“Yunho,” said Jaejoong sobbing in Yunho’s strong chest.

“Awe, don’t cry,” said Leeteuk reaching his hand out and rubbing Jaejoong’s forearm.

 

Changmin’s House

 

“Come in,” said Kibum waving happily at everyone.

“Yah, this is so suddenly, so I couldn’t cook anything good,” said Key walking in with a big bowl.

“Mmmmmm…chicken,” said Jinki smelling the bowl.

“Yah, get away from the food,” said Key kicking Jinki back down the steps.

“Yeobo,” said Jinki pouting, but then fell down the steps again.

“Ah sir, are you ok,” said Jaejoong helping Jinki up.

“Neh, I’m fine, don’t worry, this happen all the time,” said Jinki smiling to the Jaejoong.

“Yah, stop staring and start climbing,” shouted Key with a hint of jealousy.

“Arraso, by the way, I haven’t seen you around here before,” said Jinki.

“He’s new, we will introduce them later on,” said Kibum and Changmin pushing Jinki up the steps, but then he lost his balance again.

“Yah, you pabo, how can you slip with the stairs is only four steps,” shouted Key helping Jinki up.

“Sorry yeobo, you know that I am clumsy,” said Jinki pouting to Key.

“Yyy…aa..hh, stop that ugly face of yours,” said the diva as he drag his lover up the steps.

 

Inside

 

The whole dining room was filling with different people, new faces that Jaejoong and Yunho haven’t meet this morning.

“Ahem,” said Changmin grabbing everyone’s attention.

“Welcome everyone,” said Kibum happily.

“Today we have some really exciting news,” said Changmin holding Kibum’s hand tight.

“Yah, don’t tell me Kibum got pregnant,” said a boy that looks like a monkey.

Kibum then send a death glare at the monkey looking boy. “UNNIE!” shouted Kibum across the table.

Just then a hand came to cover the monkey boy who was going to said something back.

“Eunnie, can’t you shut up for a bit, today is a special day,” said a man who looks like a fish.

The man who looks like a fish, then gesture Changmin and Kibum to continue.

“Today, we meet a really special couple, they accidently fell from the sky onto my ship, please welcome Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong,” said Changmin now gesturing his hand to YunJae.

“Annyeonghasayo,” said Yunho and Jaejoong bowing towards everyone.

“Annyeong, I’m Jinki, and this is my wife Key,” said Jinki showing Key and his entwined fingers.

“Annyeong, I’m Kangin, this here is my wife Leeteuk,” said a man who looks really strong.

“Annyeong, I’m Kyuhyun, this is my wife Sungmin,” said a man who look like a math genius.

"Annyeong, I’m Yesung, this here is my wife Ryeowook,” said a man who has eyes are really chinky.

"Annyeong, I’m Minho, this here is my wife Taemin,” said a man with a charisma look.

"Annyeong, I’m Siwon, this is my wife Hankyung,” said a man who looks really neat and professional.

"Annyeong, I’m Donghae, this is my wife Eunhyk,’ said the man from earlier who looked like a fish.

"Annyeong, I’m Jonghyun, I’m Kibum’s dongsaeng, and this here is Heechul, our unnie, and this is Shindong, our cousin,” said a boy who looks like a dinosaur.

“Bangawoyo, everyone,” said Yunho and Jaejoong.

After a while everyone was eating and having fun, Leeteuk took out some rice wine.

“Yah, yah, everyone, before coming I made some rice wine, lets drink and cheer for the new couple,” said Leeteuk taking out five big bottle of rice wine.

After pouring everyone wine, Changmin ask Leeteuk to say something, because he the oldest.

“Welcome to the family, we are really glad to have another couple here, CHEERS,” said Leeteuk.

After a while when everyone is kind of tipsy, Yunho then excused him and Jaejoong, and took Jaejoong to sleep in Changmin’s guestroom, because he fell asleep due to the alcohol.

Eunhyuk and Kibum were messing around, and hit one of Yunho’s luggages on the counter where Changmin’s servant places it, and everything fell out.

“Yah, look what you guys did, you made a mess,” said Key getting up and putting everything back into the bag.

Something shiny then caught Key’s eye and it was two gold badges.

“Yah what is this,” said Key picking up one of the gold badge and flipping it over.

“What is it,” said everyone out of curious, and rushing to Key’s side.

“Yyy…aa..hh…., what is this, Yunho is a prince,” said Key.

“Bowh,” shouted everyone and Changmin grab the other badge.

“Jjj…aa.e.jong…is a prince too,” said Changmin.

 

Annyeong!!XD
Woah, cliffhanging!!!XD
I love to tease you all so much.

So, what’s going to happen next, hehe??!!XD

By the way, how do you like my story image?!!XD
I made it my self, I'm glad I took photoshop lessons from my brother, e's a photographer!!(:
Anyways ENJOY!!!XD

BTW sin-ang mean in korean Faith!!(:

Subscriber and comments are really motivating!!(:

Subscribe and Comment!!!!(: