Home Sweet Home

Love is Never Wrong

An hour later

 

“Yah, Jaejoong are you ok in there, you’ve been in there for a long time now,” said Yunho knocking on the door.

“Yah, Yunho-shi, can you please be patient,” said Kibum from inside.

“Aish, what are these two doing,” said Yunho now pacing back in forth in front of the door.

Just then the door open, and a very beautiful Jaejoong in a woman’s hanbok steps out.

Yunho who was shocked from the sight that he is seeing, have his mouth wide open.

“Yunho-ah,” said Jaejoong blushing madly, as he tries to hide his face.

“Boo, don’t cover your face, you’re so beautiful,” said Yunho hugging Jaejoong.

“Y..aa..h…,” said Jaejoong blushing.

“Hey, don’t act lovey dovey in front of me, just because my Minnie is working upstairs,” said Kibum pouting.

“Ahahaha, arraso, sorry Kibum-shi,” said Jaejoong giggling.

“Let’s go upstairs, I think Changmin has been waiting for all of us,” said Yunho now holding Jaejong’s hand and dragging him upstairs.

 

Upstairs

 

“Minnie,” scream a happy Kibum running towards the working Changmin.

“Bummie,” said Changmin as he see his lover, and open his arms to welcome his lover.

Kibum then jumps up and wrap his leg around Changmin’s waist.

“Minnie, I miss you, and the two new love birds are so lovey dovey that I miss you,” said Kibum pouting.

“Haha, so my Bummie knows how to be jealous too, huh,” said Changmin teasing Kibum.

“Yah, tonight go sleep in your own corner,” said Kibum getting off of Changmin and running towards the couple coming out of the door.

“Awe, Yunho-shi and Jaejoong,” said Changmin who was running after Kibum, but stop his tracks when he saw the two love birds.

“Jaejoong unnie, save me,” said Kibum running to Jaejoong.

“Haha, whats going on,” said Yunho laughing.

“Unnie, let’s go to the other side of the boat, and leave the men here,” said Kibum dragging Jaejoong to the other side.

“Yah, Kibum, be careful you might trip and fell down the ship,” said Changmin looking worrying.

“Minnie, don’t worry, you taught me how to swim already right,” said Kibum smiling back.

 

On the other side of the ship

 

“Look unnie, isn’t the sunset beautiful,” said Kibum excited.

“Yeah it is, it’s been awhile since I last saw the sunset, Yunho and I, have been on the run for too long,” said Jaejoong with a bitter smile.

“Unnie, don’t be sad, your safe here already right,” said Kibum reaching out to Jaejoong’s hand.

“Kibum-ah,” said Jaejoong with tears in his eyes.

“Unnie, in the next few days we will meet a lot of friends,” said Kibum suddenly changing to subject to a good mood.

“Really?” said Jaejoong surprise.

“Yup, they are all so nice,” said Kibum smiling remembering all Changmin and his friends.

“Really, do they know that both you and Changmin-shi are men?” said Jaejoong curiously.

“Hahahaha, unnie you are so funny,” said Kibum laughing really hard.

“Awe, did I say something wrong,” said Jaejoong blushing.

“Aniya unnie, all of Changmin and my friends, they all know we are in a male to male relationship, and they all don’t mind,” said Kibum smiling.

“What, aren’t disgusted or anything,” said Jaejoong looking really surprise now.

“Of course not, because those friends are the same as us unnie,” said Kibum.

“M..ow..hh.. Jinja?” said Jaejoong.

Kibum nod his head.

“Th..er..e is m…mmore of us…. o...u.t th..er.e,” stutter Jaejoong.

“Yup, we have our own little village in Jeju Island,” said Kibum.

 “What, how, don’t other people know,” said Jaejoong.

“Minne’s father own that land, and when he died, he gave everything Minne, Minnie’s appa is a really nice man,” said Kibum with tears in his eyes.

“Kibum-ah,” said Jaejoong hugging him.

“Unnie, Changmin’s appa was a really good man, he kept the fact that I was a man, who is in love with his son, his only son who is now the king of the merchant business,” said Kibum sobbing.

“Shhh…. Kibum its ok,” said Jaejoong patting Kibum’s head.

After all the crying those two did, they sat down and enjoy the sunset, without knowing that their lovers were watching them from behind this whole time.

 

Three days later

 

“Unnie, we are here,” said Kibum happily skipping off the ship while dragging jaejoong..

“Joongie/Minnie, be careful, you might trip,” said HoMin at the same time.

“Haha, Minnie and Yunho-shi, we aren’t kids anymore,” said Kibum *merong* then he turn back around.

“Aish, this kid,” said Changmin.

“Jaejoong is a clumsy person, hope he won’t trip anywhere,” said Yunho turning around to carry the stuff.

“Oh, hyung, don’t mind, my servants will do it, let’s just go” said Changmin gesturing Yunho to go down.

“Are you sure, I feel kind of bad,” said Yunho.

“No need to worry,” said Changmin smiling.

Back to Jaejoong and Kibum

“Yay, home sweet home,” said Kibum skipping around happily.

A person with different hair color streak, with a diva look was shopping around that area, that person then spotted Kibum.

“Kibum hyung?” said the diva looking.

 

YAY, HI, I’m back!!!:D
So what do you guys think so far?

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!XD