♥♥♥

Always be mine

 

 

It was my birthday, I should be happy because it was my day but knowing that my best friend wasn't able to come it made me feel bad. It was my first birthday that he won't be able to come. We are celebrating my 19th birthday together with some relatives and friends. They all greeted me and gave special gifts but all i want is my best friend to come. I know his busy because his an idol and i understand it but some part of me still wishing him to come. It had been so long since we last saw each other; hong ki-ssi is so busy. He was my best friend since we were young because our parents are quite close. We grew up together, we never parted to each other but when he had been an idol we often see each other. I admit it, i have feeling towards him even when we were young but i always hide it because i don't want him to stay away from me if i told him. I was scared that maybe he'll reject me. The party that my parents organize ended, and i thank the entire guest as they leave one by one. They smile and greet me repeatedly but my mind is flying away. I really got jealous to his band mates who was able to see him always. I want to be with him always but I’m still studying.

After all the guest went home i went to my room and lay on the bed. I reach the picture frame on my little table near my bed; it was my picture with hongki oppa. It was taken before he became an artist. It was also my birthday, a smile form in me remembering what happened. 

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" i heard someone shouted. I hide my head under the pillow. "yah! Get up birthday girl!!" i recognize the voice, its hongki. Aish, I’m so sleepy. I didn't mind him and just continue sleeping until he pulls me up.

"Oppa! Im sleeping!" my eyes are still close. Then i feel that he pinch my cheeks.

"Okay then sleeps again but don't blame me if you'll miss my gift"

"Gift??" i slowly opened my eyes. I was shock to find him so close to me then he pinch my cheek again.

"dress up! I'll wait you downstairs" he went out. I feel like my face was burning. This is the first time he had been that close to me, i think were just inch away from each other.

"Yah! Ppali(faster)!" he shouted that made me snap out to reality. I shook my head and remove all the thoughts i had. 'Should i confess to him now?' i thought to myself. Aish.. What am i thinking? I should wash up now or else oppa will drag me out here without even washing up. I wash up fast and wear my usual attire, jeans and just plain shirt. When i look at the mirror, i smile 'he was the first one who greeted me'. Then i went downstairs, my parents greeted me as they planted a kiss on my forehead. Then hongki stood up from seating on the couch. My parents allowed me to come with him then we both headed out.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"That's a secret! You'll know when we reach there" he said. "wait me here!" he run fast to their house. We were neighbors so his house was just next us. Then a motorcycle stop in front of me. I look at the motorist confusedly, then he take off his helmet.

"Oppa?!" Hongki oppa was the motorist. When did he have a motorcycle?

"Yeah! Kaja yah" he put a helmet to me. "let's go!" i rode next to him.

"do you know how to drive?" I ask. That was my first time riding on a motorcycle.

"Of course!" he starts the engine. "hold on!" he drive fast. Whoah.. Because he drive so fast i close my eyes and hold to him so tight, it was like a back hug. >< my heart beats faster.

When I opened my eyes we were on a amusement park. I really wanted to went here someday and oppa made it come true. Then I spend this special day with him we even had a picture. No one can tell how happy I was. ^^ His the guy I always dream, the guy that with just his presence i became happy, an unexplainable happiness that i can only feel when his around.

 

 

 

 

I fell asleep suddenly I heard someone singing. The voice was familiar

 .....I hear you breathe your lying close to me 
the shadow's gone I enfold my peace 
You make me calm with you I'm safe and warm 
Enlight by yourside are strength to the night till eternity that's the way it will be 

And I wonder what you're dreaming of 
You're so peaceful when you sleep 
Everything I want everything I need 
Is lying here, in front of me 

Oh yeah 

And if I ever lose my power to fly 
Then your love takes me high 
I always fiddle to you 
Sometimes I think I might lose that all 
Cause the chances so small 
Cause ypu hold me close 
I feel you near don't let go say you always be here 
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming 
You will always be mine 

Just like the song 
you make me warm inside 
like a soft summer breeze 
a moment to see so true 
I won't stop loving you 

And I wonder what you're dreaming of 
You're so peaceful when you sleep 
Everything I want everything I need 
Is lying here, in front of me 

Oh no 

And if I ever lose my power to fly 
Then your love takes me high 
I always fiddle to you 
Sometimes I think I might lose that all 
Cause the chances so small 
Cause ypu hold me close 
I feel you near don't let go say you always be here 
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming 
You will always be mine 

And I wonder what you're dreaming of 
You're so peaceful when you sleep 
Everything I want everything I need 
Is lying here, in front of me 

And if I ever lose my power to fly 
Then your love takes me high 
I always fiddle to you 
Sometimes I think I might lose that all 
Cause the chances so small 
Cause ypu hold me close 
I feel you near don't let go say you always be here 
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming 
You will always be mine...

 

I slowly opened my eyes, i am afraid that if i opened it the voice i love will vanish but it didn't. I saw him looking at me, am eyes met and gaze at each other. I don't want to close my eyes cause he might disappear. Then the song his singing ended. He caresses my cheek. "Happy birthday!" then I hugs him tight.

"I thought you won't come" my tears started to flow down my face.

"I wouldn't want to miss a special occasion from a very special person to me" he wipe out all my tears, i was sitting on my bed as he was kneel down.

"Thank you oppa!" then I saw a big box next to him.

"want to open my gift?" I nod and unwrap his gift. It was a big teddy bear.

"Whoa! Gumawo! (thank you)"

"that's nothing! I'm hungry, let’s eat now your mom already prepared the dinner" we both went down and ate dinner. He never change even though his an idol, his the same hongki. After dinner I send him out the house. "Annyeong birthday girl!" he bid his goodbye.

"annyeong" I said with a sad tone. He smile and before he ride off by his motorcycle he hug me and kiss me on my forehead. "saranghae(i love you)" he whispered then he left me. Did he said saranghae?? This is the most unforgettable birthday I had.

"Oppa saranghae!" i whispered to myself. I can always wait for you until you goes back to my side, I will always be here. 

 

....the end.....