Sweet Intoxication: Senses Awaken

Sweet Intoxication
Please log in to read the full chapter

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

 

The first time I noticed him, I was immediately captivated.

 

 

 

 

Choi Siwon.

 

 

A living, walking, breathing piece of art.

 

 

 

His simple, yet smart outfit defined his proud stature and strong stance. Behind that tight cream-colored shirt laid an alluringly y body with muscular biceps and the best, perfectly-chiseled six-pack chocolate abs a guy would die to have.

 

A god-like face with a sharp nose, luscious salmon pink lips and piercing black orbs that seemed to search your soul deeply and thoroughly.

 

A lightly tanned complexion, tousled raven-black locks, evenly white teeth that shone like mother-of-pearl whenever he smiled and a tough, yet gentlemanly, posture.

 

 

 

In one word, a god.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He caught me glancing at him in adoration and stared back at me intensely with those intent raven eyes of his. I gulped visibly as my already excited heart began to beat faster under his mysterious gaze.

It was an awkward silence between us before he made the first move. He took great strides towards me, each strong step echoing throughout the empty school corridor.

 

 

I was rooted to the ground.

 

 

It was like some invisible force was making me stay.

 

 

 

 

I was so transfixed on him that I didn't notice him already standing in front of me so close that our chests were barely touching.

 

I could feel myself breaking out into a cold sweat and water began trickling down my neck.

 

 

He g

Please log in to read the full chapter