I Ordered Company

ONESHOT 3 : I Ordered Company

 

(Because I don't know about the prices out of Singapore , so the currency I use will be SGD . I'm sorry :( forgive me ...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When will my milk tea arrive ?! you thought as you lied down on the couch and raised your legs in the air , Actually I don't really care about the milk tea I just want to talk to someone ! I called for the nearest delivery and yet the person is still so slow !
 
Then , the doorbell rang .
Yes ! Company !
You ran to the door and opened it . The door swung opened hard and hit the wall , causing a loud noise . The delivery man jumped and blinked at least thrice .
"I'm sorry ." you said .
"... Here's your milk tea , miss ." the man said .
"Oh thanks !" you said and took your drink . You immediately took the straw and poked a hole , and started drinking . 
 
You stood there and drank . The man stared at you . You noticed his stare and looked at him . You gave him a smile but did not stop drinking .
"Miss , you haven't paid yet ..." he said .
"Oh yes ! How can I forget ! Hahaha !" you laughed . 
You actually purposely forget as you wanted him to stay longer .
"It's okay . Hahaha ." he laughed along .
 
As you were walking to get your wallet , you thought to yourself , I actually don't mind company from anyone but this guy is extremely cute ! What a bonus !
 
When walking back , his phone rang . He turned away and picked up his phone . You stood at your door and waited for him . He was speaking quite loudly so you could hear him .
"Hello , Jongin speaking . Kyungsoo ? Ah yes , I'm still working , I'm leaving soon . Pizza ? Sure . I'll meet you guys at the pizza bar . Bye , see you soon ~" he said . 
 
He turned around and said , "sorry for that . Okay , that will be $2 ."
"I don't have notes with me . Let me count the coins ." you said cheekily . 
You then started taking out cent by cent and counted slowly . 
When you found about $1 , it started drizzling . The change in weather made Jongin slightly impatient .
"Miss , can you please hurry up ? It's about to rain , and I don't have any shelter ." he said .
"I'm sorry . Wait ." you said and continued to take out the coins slowly . 
 
Finally you gathered $2 and passed him the handful of coins . 
"Thanks . Hope you'll buy at our shop again ." he said and walked to his motorbike hastily . 
You stood at your door and observed him . 
He tried to start his bike but it the bike wasn't cooperative . 
 
The rain started to get heavier , making Jongin drenched , but his bike still wouldn't work . 
You placed your milk tea down and grabbed an umbrella . You walked over to Jongin and sheltered him . 
"Huh ?" Jongin said as he turned around to find you behind him .
"Don't get yourself too wet . If your vehicle can't work , just walk there with my umbrella ." you said .
"Oh no , it's okay ." Jongin said .
"No , you'll fall sick and y..." you said before the sudden strong gush of wind blew your umbrella away . 
 
You and Jongin chased for your umbrella . The umbrella then landed on your lawn . You ran over and picked it up . Jongin shouted , "you better get back in ! The rain seems to be getting heavier !" 
"Take this umbrella first !" you shouted back and ran towards him . 
You accidentally slipped and fell down .
"Ahh !" you shouted .
"Are you alright ?!" Jongin said and ran towards you . 
 
You carried yourself up and looked at your knee . You scrapped it and it was bleeding . It wasn't very serious but it hurts . 
Jongin came by to your side and pulled you up , "let's get you home ." 
He then carried you like how man carries his wife on their wedding day (bridal style) back to your house . 
 
Jongin placed you down in your living room once he reached the front door . 
"I better get going now , bye ." he said and turned around .
You reached your hand out and tapped him , "since the rain is so heavy , why not stay for a while more ?" 
"I don't think that's convenient ..." Jongin said .
"No one's home . It's okay ..." you said .
"But you're a g..." Jongin said .
Then you interrupted him , "fine I admit , I'm just looking for company ." 
 
He then stared at you as you rant on .
"I just got betrayed by my friends today and my parents abandoned me for their work again . I don't have siblings , my neighbours find me a pain in the neck ." you admitted , "I'm so desperate for a company now that I actually called for the nearest delivery service so someone would come and talk to me ."
Your eyes started getting teary and you looked away from Jongin . 
"I purposely counted the money slowly so you'll stay longer and I offered you my umbrella so I get to talk to you more . I just want someone to talk to !" you said and sniffled .
 
Jongin moved towards you patted your shoulders , "don't cry ..."
Because of that two words , you burst into tears and wasn't able to stop . 
"Ahh ! I'm sorry ! Please don't cry ! I'll stay ! I'll accompany you !" Jongin said .
But you just kept crying and even bent forward to hug Jongin . 
Jongin didn't push you away , instead , he hugged you and patted your back gently while softly saying , "this is all just a part of growing up ... It will all be over soon ." 
 
About 5 minutes later , you let go of Jongin and wiped your tears .
"I'm really sorry ... I don't know what am I thinking of . I feel so desperate ..." you said .
"Don't feel sorry , I don't mind . And I don't know what am I thinking of now , I don't know why am I thinking of staying with you , a complete stranger ." Jongin said .
"So , you're staying ?" you asked .
"Yea , as long as you promise to get me dry ." Jongin said with a smile .
 
You smiled back and moved aside for him to enter . Just as he about to enter , his phone rang again . 
"Hello , Kyungsoo ?" Jongin said , "ah yes . I'm sorry but I have something on now , I can't join you guys . I didn't mean to ditch you all , I got a friend who needs me more ." 
You smiled to yourself and thought , I'm glad my order for company was him , he's such a nice guy .
 
-END-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Did you all like it ? 
I personally felt that I didn't do such a great job here :(
But I hoped you all liked it anyways ! :D