She's a machine

Hopeless Romantic ; a collection

"Okay guys, time for a break." Taeyeon noona shouted. I immeditely went to the corner of the practice room. Still practicing my part in our collab song. Suddenly, the sound of a soft laughter can be heard.

I turn to the source of laughter. To my suprise, she is happily laughing along with Sehun and her groupmates. I heave a heavy sigh. Watching the intimacy between Sehun and her. I observe her look from head to toe.

She looks the same. Even without make up on. She is just wearing an oversize white t-shirt with her jean. I have to admit, she look plain and casual. Still, I found her attractive in her own way. For millionth time, I drown into my deep thought about her, again.

In my opinion, she have the fairest skin out of her groupmates. It's look so cold and almost transparent. She also blink in a frequency. Does blood really flow in her veins?She even speak when she feels she need to.

People called her introverted and innocent.But for me, she's is just as cold as ice.She's never dubbed as the Ice Princess,but she's most likely an Ice Queen. And not to forget this, she have the most expressionless face ever.Only craving a subtle smile when ever she want to.

The sincerest smile only for her closest one. Like Sehun and Kai, of course. How I wish, I'm one of them. Is she not a doll. Does she breathe? Sometime, I doubt about that. But, she's definitely a human.An idol to be exact. Still, why does she look like a living doll?Look so plain with her porcelain skin.

"Chanyeol-ah. Let's start our practice." Luhan hyung voice bring me back to the reality I'm in now. All this while, I was observing her every move. I shook my head upon realizing the fact that I was hypnotize by her look. "She's a machine." I said to Luhan hyung and pointed toward Seohyun. He focuses his view toward Seohyun.

Luhan nodded in agreement. "She is a human machine." He says. I squinted my eyes and look suspiciously toward him. " I hought that I'm the only one who think she's a human machine."

Luhan shook his head. " Nah, even Baekhyun says so."

I stood there for a moment. Thinking back Luhan hyung words. 'Human machine? It's sounds a bit out.' I thought.

I work my steps toward Luhan hyung and hold his wrist. He turn to face me with a questioning look. I took a deep breath and crept a smile. "She's too perfect to be true as a human. Does she have any flaw? She's definitely a machine. A robot with a program to not make any mistake with a very graceful package." With that, I take my position before we start practicing again.

I glance toward Luhan hyung, he look at me with most weird expression ever. 'You just said that?' he mouthed. I let out a soft chuckle. 'He won't believe that I said those words.'

 

 


 

A/N: I always love Machine by EXO. Both version either it's Chinese or Korean version. I know Seohyun is a lovely girl,but if we look at the negative side we can probably think the same things too. She's too quiet until sometime people would dubbed her as the Ice Queen. Believe me, I found one comment about that. Sometimes, people says that she is colder than Jessica. Oh well, SeoSica are Ice princesses. This is just another fail drabble by me. I usually thought that SeoYeol would be a kind of couple that full of unpredictable thought. Because, I see SeoYeol couple in a different way. And I also see the different side of Chanyeol. I love his masculine and seriouse side, but I definitely adore the creeper and happy virus Chanyeol. Credit to my own edit as the poster XD.