Meeting Other Artists Part 1

You Work For Who?!

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Kwon Jihyun-imnida. I'm here for my interview." You told the judge. "Ne. Annyeonghaesaeyo Jihyun-ssi. I understand that you are here for a job as a make-up stylist, yes? Please sit over here as I go get a sample volunteer as your model." She said. So you did as you were told and waited for her to come back with a model. While waiting, you set up your make-up things to get ready to impress. "Wow! I'm so nervous! What if the model is one of the SM artists?" You fiddled with your hands, then tried to calm down and act professional. "Miss Kwon?" "Ne?" "The model is right outside, but before I tell him to come in, I read your resume and saw that you're big fans of SHINee, correct?" She asked. Your smile lit up. "Ne! I'm very big fans of SHINee oppas and my bias is Minho sunbaenim!" You squealed with excitement. "Haha! Ok. Well, the model is coming in now, please control your fangirling and act professional." You nodded nervously, but your heart kept racing. "Could it be....?" You thought.

The door swung open and the model that came in, to your surprise is....Choi Minho! "Minho-ah! Welcome! This is Kwon Jihyun. She's going to apply make-up on you. She's trying to get a job as a make-up artist here in SM." He flashed a smile at you. You stuttered and hesistated before you bowed a full 90 degrees. "Annyeonghaesaeyo Jihyun-ssi. I'll be glad to be your model." He said. You felt yourself blush. The judge interrupted your introductions. "Alright Jihyun-ssi, Minho. To your stations. And remember Jihyun, you want this job right?"

So, once Minho sat down on the chair, you calmed down and began to do your work. You look very professional, but truthfully, you were full of butterflies because Minho's skin complexion was flawless and you were applying make-up on him! Literal skinship! "Dont be nervous, Jihyun-ah. I have full confidence in you." He smiled. You were so embarrassed and blushing wildly. "Ne..." You managed to say and smiled at him. Once you finished your work, you showed the judge. "Wow! It's absolutely beautiful! I approve! But, it's up to Minho to be the judge and see if you pass." She told you.

"Ne. Arasseo." You then, handed him the mirror. "I hope you like it Minho-ssi." You said. When he thoroughly looked at himself. you were worried about if he'll like it or not. What your make-up looked like was a combo of smokey eyes, simple eyeliner, clear gloss, pale blush and concealer.

"So, Minho, what do you think of Jihyun's work?" You anticipated in his next words. "It's very creative. I really love the different shades of colours bleding in with each other. I...love Jihyun's work. I approve." He finally said. "Jihyun, I approve of your work. Please continue to do make-up for other people." He flashed another smile. You were overwhelmed. "Kamsamnida Minho sunbaenim!" You bowed deeply. "No problem. And please, be comfortable with me. Call me "Oppa." " "N-ne! Minho oppa!" You said.

You were glad that Minho approved of your work and became closer with him. "Well Jihyun-ssi, you know what this means. You got the job! Congratulations! Let me show you around SM. You may leave your things here. You'll come get it at the end of the day." She said.

So Minho said "Ok. Enjoy the tour with _____ noona. I hope to see you again and the rest of SHINee." He left. "Ok!" you said. You then followed _____ unni for the grand tour of SM. ".....So this is the hall where all the dance studios are. SHINee practices in one of them. Who knows? You might get to see them when we come back." She joked. You laughed and said "We'll see, unni."

After the dance studios, _____ unni showed you the recording studio and how to get around the building. "Alright Jihyun-ssi, the tour is officially over. Feel free to stay here and get use to this place more. You start tomorrow right after school. Ara?" "Ne! Kamsamnida! Goodbye!" You bowed. Once _____ unni left, you quickly whipped out your phone and called Jinyoung. "Oh, yes Jihyun? So tell me, did you get the job?" "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed, but remembered that you have to lower your volume because you're still in the building. "That's great! Ahh...I can't believe uri Jihyun got in one of the biggest companies and will get a chance to work alongside the SM artists! I'm proud of you Jihyun-ah!" "Thank you! I officially start tomorrow right after school." He laughed. Well, wouldn't that be awesome?" "Oh, and you can't let this out to anyone! I only told you because I trust you. Arasseo?" "Ne. Algeuseumnida. Good luck girl! Ah, hey, can you maybe get me SNSD's autograph if you get to meet them?" He said. You pouted. "Ah, oppa!!!!!!"