This is it. From now on, I love you.

This is what I get from confessing.

*Action school

"Yah! Can't you do it properly?!" Yoona shouted at the stunt man. "Easy, easy..." the stunt man pleaded. "Now, get a partner and start from the top! 50 sit-ups!" She requested with a high tone. Suddenly, a man interupted their training. "Ehem.. excuse me.. hmmm.. I would like to enter this school.." the man said with curiosity. While the man is talking, Yoona is facing backwards, away from him, and looks frustrated. "*sigh Can't you even know what BUSY means?! Who are you to interupt?! Huh?!" Yoona turns her back and looked at the man. "Whoah.. he has looks, and body too.. No..No.. work first Yoona, work!" She whisperd to  herself while shaking his head. "Ha! Who can imagine that this stubborn girl would look like pretty as a princess? Only that..she does have that attitude!" The man whispered to himself. "You?! entering this action school? Hahaha.. It isn't funny you know? Look at the way you dressed, and you are so thin to be a stunt man.." Yoona shouted while looking at the man's appearance from head to toe. "Yah! Really...anno..." After the man could finish his words, the school's director interupted. "Yoona, I'm  the one who recommend to him our school. He's not here to be a stunt man, he says that he wanted to learn actions, and besides you have the skills to teach one more, right?" The director said. "I understand, director." Yoona utter with dissapointment. "Yes.. He's right! I'm not here to be just a stunt...." The man answered back. "Yah! Just continue your words, and you'll be dead! Don't call us as 'JUST STUNT MAN'! understood? In fact, I'm your teacher now, you need to follow the rules and regulations strictly!" "I understand!" The man replied. "Follow the rules strcitly huh? It would be more fun if I could play some games with you, teacher Yoona!" The man utter to himself. "Then let me introduce myself, I'm Kyuhyun...Please take good care of me...teacher." Then Kyuhyun kissed Yoona's hands. Yoona quickly took away her hands while blushing and blew her whistle, then everyone got their partners and obeyed her. When Kyuhyun isn't doing anything, she looked at him with angry and wild eyes. "What?! I don't have a partner!" He excused. "Then find one! paboyah!" Yoona replied. "I want you..." He requested. "What? Me?!" She uttered back. "Uh huh... I want you to be my training partner.. Are there any problems?" Kyuhyun explained with a smile. "Yoona..." The director excused... "I understand.. Yah..! What are you waiting for? Christmas?!" Yoona shouted. "What?! I'm new here!" Kyuhyun answered back. "*sigh LIE! DOWN!" She shouted after blowing her whistle. 

Everyone got their partners and positioned themselves. Kyuhyun lied down and Yoona knelt on his feet. When they have started, Kyuhyun moves his head as close as Yoona's face. And they've almost kiss! When Kyuhyun is raising his head, Yoona blushes and resisting to meet Kyuhyun's eyes. "Teacher..." Kyuhyun interupted. "What?" Yoona replied while facing sidewards. "Since when did you become that pretty?" Kyuhyun asked with sincerity. Yoona is turning red and Kyuhyun is still doing the sit-ups while smiling. "Yah! Just finish your 50 sit-ups!" She exclaimed. "Oh. It's only 50? That's why they're all done...It seems like your not anticipating your student...teacher..." Kyuhyun said looking at Yoona's eyes. When Kyuhyun is about to raise his head for the last time, Yoona stands up and Kyuhyun fell. "Ha! That's what you get from messing me around!" Yoona utter while Kyuhyun is lying on the mat. Yoona walks away from Kyuhyun when suddenly, the other stunt man shouted, "Yah. What happened to that boy? Let's take a look." Yoona heard them and run towards Kyuhyun. She saw Kyuhyun lying on the mat, with his eyes closed. "Yah! Kyuhyun! Yahhh!" Yoona shouted while shaking Kyuhyun's body. Then suddenly, Kyuhyun raised his body, holding Yoona's shoulders and whisperd "You didn't answer my question earlier... teacher..." Yoona stands up and blew her whistle and exclaimed, "20 minutes break!." "Yoona! Can I go home now? I have a meeting." Kyuhyun utter while running towards Yoona. "Yah! Don't call me with my first name! unless, we already knew a lot about each other... and...what? Going home? You haven't finished one whole training!" She explained. "But..this is really urgent.. I'll pay you next time..ok bye!" He exclaimed. "Yah! Kyuhyun! Get back to your training.!" While Yoona is shouting at Kyuhyun, the director came, "Let him, in fact, he's a busy man." "Busy man, huh! And he has time for learning these! Oh please!" She answered back.

Kyuhyun's POV

Haaa.. What a tough day! I've met this girl named Yoona, and she'll be my teacher in learning martial arts and some actions. She's pretty, I mean it. Only that, she had an unpleasant manner. Oh well, I also have one! Hahaha. Before our training, I've thought of a brilliant idea, to play a game with her. Let's see how long your patient is, teacher! She always blow her whistle so loud! And her students seems to be used to it.

I lied on the mat, and she knelt on my feet. I've gained all my strength before raising my head, so it'll be closer to her's. I've done it so many times, and I could still see her blushing. Haha. Then something came out from my mouth "Since when did you become that pretty?" I really didn't mean to ask her this question. It's just....I don't know! But..I really do want for that question to be answered. I didn't knew she would be more pretty when we're closer. And because of that awkward moment, she forgot that I'm only required to do 50 sit-ups. And then when I told her, she just stood up and let me fell on the mat! The others panicked that's why she turned her back. Haha! I fooled her! But I didn't do it on purpose, I only closed my eyes 'cause it really hurts, but I didn't knew she would be affected that much. Suddenly, I've got a call from the office. Mom instructed me to replace her for the meantime in leading the meeting. I have no choice but to listen to her. 

This is irritating....! Yoona's face keeps flashing back. "Sir, sir?!" I've heard the board of members shouted. "What?! Ohh.. I'm sorry, what is it?" I replied with a high tone. This won't do! I've got to tell Yoona. But how? What am I going to tell her? That I'm with love with her?! Are you nuts Kyuhyun?! For me to lower my pride?! This is killing me, I swear! 

*After the meeting has ended

"*sigh Here I am...in front of the action school... Wahhh..! I don't know! My feet brings me here! I can't! I'm going home...!" I murmured while stamping my feet. Suddenly I heard her whistle, *sigh why is it that now...it sounds like a chirping bird, it feels great listening to it.... But I really can't..I don't know why, but this never happened before. I'm about to walk away when suddenly I heard her shout "Our training ends here." I saw her walking towards my path, I panicked and just hide behind the walls, hope she didn't noticed me since it's almost dark. Oh right..it's almost dark.."What if something happens to her? What should I do?" Suddenly these questions pop out. I decided to follow her untill she gets home. I tried to walk since my car won't fit this street. "Ahhhh..! This is killing me..! You're really great Yoona! For me to follow you...and imagine?! I'm walking!" 

She pause.. does she noticed me? Hope not.. then she continued, and I followed... and she paused again! What?! Are you now playing with me Yoona?! After a few moment, she run as fast as she could. And I run after her as fast as I could. "Yah..! Yah..!" I shouted at her, luckily I could still see her. She paused, and I walked slowly towards her, catching my breath and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Yah..! I told you....." I almost finish what I'm about to say when...she pulled my arms and threw me on the floor! It really hurts. I could feel my back bone is breaking... Really! This girl is something! Why did she threw me?! Is she suspecting me as a ert? I'm the one who's innocent here..! I'm going to confess, and now she's.... What?! What did I just say?! Am I really going to confess to her?! Before she may disappear I called her name "Yoona..." "What did you just say? How'd you know my name you ert?!" She replied. I knew it..! She accused me as a ert. She walked towards me and knelt. I pulled her arms, gained all my strength, and kised her lips. I can't believe what have I done.! She just pause, shocked and blushing. She opened her eyes and utter my name.. "Kyuhyun..?" "Yoona....Saranghae(I love you)" I said with a softer voice. I'm afraid with what would be her reply, but with my surprise she hugged me and said "I'm sorry.. I didn't knew it was you..If I only knew..I would...I would..." You would what?! "Yah..say it!" I murmured. "I would.. express my feelings!" She said with her eyes closed. "I don't know..it'd only been a day, and I'm  caught by your net." She utter with a smile. "Does it hurt? My house is only 5 blocks away from here...maybe I could give you medications..." She continued. "Ohh..doctor..please cure me..." I said with a sweet tone. "But there aren't any medication that suits my pain." I continued. "What do you mean?" she asked. "It could only be cured by your...." Then I pouted my lips. And she laughed. "Alright my patient..." She replied. We kissed for about 1 minute, and this time more pasionate than before.

All I have in mind is what could be her reply...but now... I have no worries... I've got a skilled trainer, the best doctor, and a perfect girl. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if it took a look time for me to update...and also for the mistakes, hope you enjoyed...although I think it's quite....awful and boring...need your comments, so I could improve next time...thank you...