One.

My first love was a little like this

Choi Hana (YOU) P.O.V

Ladies and gentlemen, we have started our descent/in preparation for landing, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to pick up any remaining cups and glasses.

Cabin crew 5 minutes till landing, 5 minutes!

Another flight.. another chance that I might see you.. It's been 2 years boy.. and I miss you so much... I am happy to see you performing on stage with the boys.. I am so happy seeing you, living your dreams.

 

Hana? Are you okay? Nam Gyu asked me.

Huh? Yes, I am fine. I told her.

You're spacing out again.. what are you thinking? She asked me.

It's nothing, I was just thinking where I am going to eat later. I told her and we both laughed. 

Funny, Let's eat together! I am going to miss you for sure.. She told me.

Like I have other choice. I told her and we continue doing our work.

After getting all my things, I am again home.. I missed Seoul so much.. It's still the same.. What I am talking about? This is crazy..

Hana, I was thinking about... Nam Gyu told me.

About what? I asked her.

Well, you're leaving for Beijing tomorrow, right? She asked me.

Hmmmm, yes, I am going.. why? Do you want me to buy something? I asked her.

No, It's not really.. I mean.. I am just going to ask you a favor.. She told me.

What kind of favor is it? I asked her.

Well, I was thinking of asking you .. to ask someone an autograph for me.. you know, I've been working for like 2 years.. and I didn't even bother asking an autograph from anyone famous.. She told me.

I'll try to get you one.. I told her.

Really? Thank you so much! She told me happily.

Anything for my best friend! I told her.

Even just a picture, I am fine with it! She told me.

Okey, I'll try to get you one. I told her.

 

 

Yixing's P.O.V

 

Women yi fen liangtou ben shi taiyang ban yiti jiegou
Oh tongyi ke xinzang taiyang xia
Women lian xian wuxian de yanchang xian

I need you and you want me zai zhege lan se xingti
O~ o~ o~ o~
Every, Every, Everyday wo chuangzao de History

That's it guys! Take a rest for the flight tomorrow!  Kris told us.

Great. now I have time to rest and be peaceful once again. 

Yah! Xing Xing, not gonna join us? Luhan asked me, and once again I remember her, she used to call me Xing Xing.. Damn it Luhan.

Luhan! Kris called him. Kris know that I hate them calling me Xing Xing.. but thanks to them.. almost all my fans call me Xing Xing..

I changed my mind, I'll go with you... I informed him and I grabbed my bag.

While we were walking down the street of Seoul, I remember her.. She likes going out... She loves watching stars from the sky.. I must say.. It's really beautiful.. Where are Hana? Just like me, are you watching the stars too?

Gege, Where's Kris Gege? Tao Asked me.

I don't know, Maybe he just bought something.. I told him. Weird.. Where is he? I thought he was just following us from behind..

KRIS P.O.V

While we were walking down the street, I saw someone familiar..

Hana? I cried.

Ohmygad. She said and I can see that she was shocked by seeing me.

It's been awhile.. I told her

How is he? She asked me.. Yixing..

He still don't understand why you left him.. He's not over it yet.. he's still hurt.. I told her.

But it's been two years.. She told me.

Yeah, It's been two years but still.. he can't move on.. We all know how much he loves you.. I told her.

Well.. she interrupted by the voice of someone calling my name.

Please don't tell him you found me.. She told me and ran away.

She's weird. I thought to myself

Gege! What took you so long? Who was that girl? A fan? Yixing asked me.

If he only know who was that girl, I know he would run after that her. I thought to myself.

It was just a fan girl, asking for my autograph.. She's sweet actually. I told him.

Ahh okay.. Let's go, we'll leave now.. He told me.

Okay. I told him and followed him.

 

Choi Hana (YOU) P.O.V

I was walking down the street of Seoul when I saw someone.. It was Kris.. Xing Xing's friend.. He told me that Yixing can't move on.. Is it true? A question that runs through my mind during our conversation..  I was about to answer one of his damn questions when I heard a familiar voice.. It was Yixing.. Calling for Kris.. It's good to hear his voice after 2 years.. but I am still not ready to talk to him.. so I told Kris not to tell him and ran away.. Funny but I did it really.. Literally.. I ran away .. away from kris.. but most of all.. away from that voice..

Finally after running.. I stopped. and I continue walking going to the hotel.. I must rest today.. I still have a flight tomorrow.. and I can't be late.. and most of all.. I don't want to scare any of the passengers because of my zombie looks..