Health and Cuddles

Health and Cuddles [ONE-SHOT]

A/N: Hey there.... I'm finally getting around to finishing this.  Hope you guys enjoy~

*~*~*

"Is hyung gonna be okay?" Ricky asked, a worried expression on his face.  He pouted a little, staring at Chunji, who was sleeping in his bed not-so-peacefully.  The others shrugged uncertainly, biting their lips or rubbing their hands nervously.  Ricky, not noticing the death glare he was receiving from L.Joe, took his hyung's burning hand and said, "Get well soon, Chanhee hyung.  I wanna see you smile again and be all naggy and stuff.  Like you were before."  He then smiled cutely and squeezed the elder's hand before he was ripped away from his [beloved] hyung by his other [beloved] hyung.

"Yah, Ricky, that's enough.  We don't want to wake Chunji up," L.Joe said in a hushed tone, glaring at the visual maknae.  "And everyone, go take your vitamins; we don't want to get sick like Chunji."

"How come you won't take it?" Niel asked, earning a glare from his hyung.  "A-ah, I see you already took it.  Mianhae."  He then proceeded to hide behind the leader, who stood in front of him like a statue, trying his hardest not to burst out laughing.

"Good thinking," L.Joe muttered before telling them to leave so he could be alone with his friend or more like crush.  "Aish, Chunji, why must you be so...reckless and stupid?" he sighed, sitting down on the bed and Chunji's cheek.  He noticed that the elder was sweating a lot, and that the rags they had put on to cool him down was now practically dry, or at least not cold anymore.  Sighing, L.Joe took the rag and went to the bathroom, threw it into the laundry bin, and got another rag wet and then took another to wipe the sweat.  He also filled a bin with ice cold water so he wouldn't have to go all the way to the bathroom when he needed to wet the rag again.

"I'm not reckless...," Chunji muttered when L.Joe came back.

"You're up?" L.Joe asked with a raised eyebrow.  "That's good.  Can you get up?"  Chunji felt like he was even too weak to lift an arm, but he managed to smile and nod.  He tried to push himself up and failed, which caused L.Joe to almost burst out laughing.

"It isn't funny," Chunji managed to say while pouting.  "Help me up...."

L.Joe nodded and helped the elder up, noticing how his shirt was soaked with sweat.  "Chunji, you need to change your shirt," he said flatly, taking a t-shirt out of Chunji's drawer.  "Now change.  Oh, wait.  Take off your shirt, and then let me wipe your sweat.  You can do it on your own if you can, though."

It was a hassle for Chunji to take off the shirt, because his mind was too foggy to actually know what he was doing.  He barely got the shirt off without L.Joe's help, and so the younger took another shirt from the drawer, deciding to use that to wipe the sweat.  He then dunked the dry rag into the ice water and squeezed as much of the excess water as he could.  He then climbed onto the bed and sat down close to Chunji, slowly swiping the wet rag over Chunji's heated body.  The elder moaned softly at the feeling of something cold being pressed against his skin and shivered, biting his lip.  

"Hyung, are you okay?" Ricky asked, popping his head into the room.  He blushed when he saw Chunji half-.  "Ah...eh...I see you guys are in the middle of something.  I saw nothing.  BYE!"  With that, Ricky slammed the door shut and ran downstairs.  Now he had another thing he could...never mind.

"B-Byunghun," Chunji panted, his eyes closed.  "I want to...lie back down."  His head was pounding and his heart was racing so hard that it showed on his chest.  "Please...."

"No, or you'll get even more sick.  Lemme wipe the sweat."  L.Joe took the shirt and wiped as fast as he could, and then tugged the other shirt over Chunji's head and somehow managed to get his arms through it before he suddenly fell forward.  "Aish...," L.Joe grunted as he somehow managed to get Chunji's upper body under the sheets.  "Now sleep."  He put the cold rag on the elder's forehead and then slowly left the room.

*~*~*

Two hours later, Chunji woke up with a start.  He was having one of those creepy dreams you have when you have a high fever (I'm not sure if it happens with everyone but it happens to my family and friends).  The dream was about all the Teen Top members turning on him, even L.Joe and Ricky, and they were beating him (a/n: I'm not good with "scary" dreams).  Tears suddenly sprang to his eyes and he kind of sobbed, wiping his eyes with his hand.

"Chunji?  What's wrong?"  

The said boy jumped, not noticing that L.Joe had been on the other bed the whole time.  

"N-Nothing," he croaked, but tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"Chunji?"  L.Joe got off from his bed and slowly walked over to his friend, wiping his tears.  "Bad dream?"

Chunji nodded shakily.  "You guys...started beating me."

"Like in popularity or like hitting you kind of beating?"

"Hitting me."  Chunji sobbed again, and it broke L.Joe's heart.

"Chunji...you know we'd never do that.  We love you like family; we'll never hurt you like that."  L.Joe pulled the shaking boy into a hug.  "Arrasso?"

"Y-yes," Chunji managed.  He melted into L.Joe's embrace.  "C-can we...stay like this for a while?" he finally asked, not wanting to let go of this warmth.

"But you need to sleep...," L.Joe started.  But then he saw the pout on Chunji's lips and sighed.  "Fine."

He somehow managed to crawl under the sheets with Chunji clinging to him, and then Chunji snuggled into his side.  The elder was being like a cat - he was being just...adorable, really.  Like he usually was in front of the camera.  Unless he was trying to seduce it.

"Chunji...you're heavy," L.Joe commented, which earned him a grunt.

"I wanna cuddle.  So live with it."

"But you're-"

"I want to cuddle," the elder whined, and snuggled closer to the younger.

L.Joe said nothing after that and kept quiet, trying to ignore the pouding of his heart due to the close proximity of his favorite hyung...ish person.

*~*~*

The next morning, Chunji was still hugging L.Joe like a teddy bear.  His fever had gone down and he was actually pretty healthy.  He devoured his breakfast and smiled a lot, making the other members sigh in relief.  But he really clung to L.Joe, hugging the other whenever he could and sitting with him in any occasion.  He even tried to kiss the younger, which earned a yelp from Ricky, and Chunji turned to the visual maknae and kissed him instead.  The visual maknae blushed red and ran behind Changjo, who just sighed and shook his head.

"What got you so healthy?" Niel asked at dinner while Chunji devoured his food once again.

"Eh...cuddles?" he replied, chewing on a mouthful of food.

"Oh."  Ricky fiddled with his food.  He liked cuddles.

Maybe next time he got sick, he should ask Chunji to come cuddle with him.

*~*~*

A/N: I didn't know how to end this, so~ yeah :D Did you guys see another pairing here? ^^ I really like ChunRick, too...they're my secret (well not secret anymore) OTP.  They're so cute >.< Anyways, feedback is very much appreciated!