Secrets revealed??

Secret Love

   Top news in Sports Seoul just now. " Spotted visiting the set of the filming of BigBang TOP's new movie is none other than Girls Generation member Tiffany which by the way has been seen alot lately where TOP used to hang out.  We don't know if this is just coincidence or a blossoming romance is up for these two beautlful and equally talented individual.  Tiffany was seen chatting with some members of the production crew and some few actors in the movie but was not directly talking or has been seen having private conversation with Seunghyun.  But after sometime she was seen boarding a black van beleived to be owned by TOP but no shadow of TOP followed the said van.  After filming wraps up he then boarded the same van which did not leave after Tiffany was seen boarding and headed off."

   The news of said  sighting of the alleged couple became a hot topic all over Korea and netizens became interested up to what has been going on between the two idols.  "I think we should be a bit more careful from now on, especially that both our carreers will be at stake." Seunghyun sighed as he let down the papers that headlined the both of them.  'Mianhe, oppa."  "I just missed you and since I had no other schedule I decided to surprise you.  Sorry if I had disappointed you."  Tiffany pleaded hugging him.  "No it's ok, I'm not mad.  It's also my fault that I hadn't had time for you lately.  Mianhe, Tiff'.  After a sweet conversation the couple ended up cuddling and did what they had to since both needed to release a lot of tension and both missed each other much.

   Meanwhile G Dragon who's been busy preparing his solo album supposed to be due for release on his birthday but did not push through was always in the studio perfecting his craft.  His life has always been so perfect having all that he has wanted, not to mention a beautiful and talented girlfriend which he always finds full of aegyo.  Just the thought of her making a lot of cute gestures makes Jiyong smile to himself not to mention making him giggle.  After sometime the door in the studio opened and to his surprise the one he's been thinking about just appeared and hugging him from his back. 'Miss me?' Taeyeon gestured cutely making Jiyong put a big smile to his face.  ' I was just thinking how cute you were and here you are right in front of me."  "I love you Taeyeon-ah".  He could not contain himself anymore and hugged her tightly whispering those sweet words'  "I love you too Jiyong and if given a chance I will shout it to the whole world.  I am so lucky to have been loved by someone like you."  She muttered.