The Meeting

First Love, Last Love

Suho arrived at the practice rooms with a bright smile.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone very special to me." He said with a very bright smile as he took someone outside the door.

The others were surprised as a pretty girl entered the room. They were totally speechless until Chanyeol broke the silence.

"Girlfriend?" He asked curiously.

Suho shaked his head sideways saying no.

"She's my twin sister." He said plainly as he waited for the others' responses.

"Eh????" They all responded in chorus.

"Then, she's our..." Baekhyun said as they said altogether, "Nunna."

They all said the same thing when suddenly Kyungsoo said straight-faced, "Eonnie."

They were all surprised at what he said and they all burst out laughing when someone suddenly jumped at Kyungsoo and hugged him.

"You're so adorable." It was Junhee. She was joyfully hugging him like a teddy bear. The others were very much surprised thinking, "Why is he the only one getting a hug?"  Kyungsoo was quite surprised himself. Then Suho pulled her away.

"I told you to stop that habit of yours." Suho scolded her like a father scolding his child. Junhee looked down with a sad face.

"I'm sorry it has been her habit ever since we were kids, hugging the things she really adores. Anyway, why don't you just introduce yourselves then we'll be leaving for a while."

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"She will be a trainee here starting today. I have to bring her to the boss after this." Suho explained.

"Really!?" They all exclaimed in excitement.

"Then let's start getting to know each other." Chanyeol said.

Then Junhee said, "No need, I already know all of you, even the chinese ones. I'm a big fan. Well excluding the fact that my brother is here, you're all very adorable." She said confidently and gave out a smirk at the end of the statement.

"I'm just curious so I'll ask. How come you're twins yet you don't look alike? Even one bit." Baekhyun asked rather frankly.

Suddenly, Suho grabbed Junhee and said, "I'll explain later, the boss is already asking for her." And they left of.

Junhee was shouting as they left.

"Bye bye for now. It's really nice meeting you all. Till we meet again." She waved and winked as she turned away.

All the members were waving goodbye at her happily.

"I didn't know Suho had a twin sister." Kai said.

"Neither did I." The other members said except for one who had remained silent from the start.

"You just got hugged and now you're all quiet." Baekyun teased Kyungsoo.

"I think I know her." Kyungsoo said.

"Really!?" They all exclaimed in surprise.

"But I can't remember where I met her. Everything seemed so nostalgic." Kyungsoo said seriously.

The other members read the atmosphere and kept quiet and slowly returned to what they were previously doing.

"I'm sure you'll both remember." Sehun whispered as he tapped Kyung on the shoulder and left.

———————————————————

Suho returned to the practice room.

"Oh, where's Junhee nunna?" Chanyeol asked while looking around.

"I left her with the manager for a while." Suho replied.

"So where will she be staying? In the dorms?" Chanyeol asked continuously.

The other members started joining in the conversation.

"Well, I can't let her stay at the dorms by herself so I personally asked the boss to let her stay with me." Suho explained.

"Really? But how did you convince him? He's really stubborn when it comes to things like that." Chanyeol kept asking one question after another while the others patiently listened.

"I have my reasons. Junhee has really bad sleeping habits. I can't let her be." Suho said acting out dramatically.

"Aiyo. That sister complex of yours is more than severe. How can your sister marry?" Baekhyun teased.

"I won't let her marry. I will take care of her." Suho began talking seriously.

"Why so serious, hyung? When you call her sister, I really wonder why she looked so different." Kai said while sitting beside Suho.

"Well, we don't really keep it a secret to others so I guess I'll just tell you." Suho said as the members creeped in closer to him. "We're not blood-related." He said with a sigh.

"Really? That explains why you don't look alike." Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Junhee's real parents died in an accident when she was just 1 month old, after my mother gave birth to me. Junhee's parents and mine were very close friends and when my mom heard the news she was deeply grieved. She adopted Junhee as a sign of their friendship and promised that they would take care of her well. They registered us in the same day that's why our birthdays are the same. We have been together ever since. Never leaving each other's side until we were both scouted by SM's agent. We should have trained together but she was granted a scholarship abroad so she wanted to finish her studies first. And now that she has returned, I don't want to be separated from her again." Suho explained.

The other members kept quiet as they got immersed in Suho's story.

"Junhee is a very strong and mature girl. She might appear cute and clumsy most of the time but she is actually a more mature person deep inside. I don't want to see her suffering." Suho said seriously as the members felt the sincerity in his words.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know her more." Chanyeol said as he stood up stretching.

The other members smiled in agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A week has passed and Junhee is now ready to move in Suho's dorm. The other members were also waiting for this day. They were pkanning to throw a welcome party for her but Suho didn't agree. Junhee moved in late at night so the other members weren't able to see her. They decided to stop by the next morning and surprise her before going to rehearsals.

They went to Suho's dorm early in the morning and rang the doorbell. They were getting anxious to meet Junhee again. Suddenly the door slowly opened and their jaws dropped at the sight if the person who opened the door.

Junhee stood at the door wearing a white long sleeved shirt. She was wiping her eyes like a puppy and just stood there. It was somewhat a very seductive sight since most of her milky skin was showing. The boys didn't know what to do and just stood in front of her with jaws dropped.

Suho arrived at the door all wet. He just finished taking a bath. He witnessed a rather unwanted sight. He hurriedly carried Junhee back to her room while the boys just stood frozen at the door.

Suho got changed and took them in and prepared drinks for them.

They all sat there with their flushed faces. They couldn't look straight at Suho and they all just kept quiet, not uttering a single word.

Suho broke the silence.

"That's the reason why I want her to stay with me." He said with a sigh. "I told you before that Junhee has bad sleeping habits, right? I'll tell you but don't tell her I told you, okay? She'll kill me. Here goes."

The other members were listening attentively.

"First, she only sleeps wearing my clothes." Suho said which made the other members misunderstood. Their faces became all red.

"You erts. I mean she uses my clothes as sleeping garment. Ever since we were kids whenever we sleep she would mom that she want to wear my clothes to sleep so even if I'm faraway she'll feel like I'm still with her." Suho excplained as the other's remarked, "Aaaah."

"What were guys thinking? Anyway, second is that she can't sleep without hugging someone. We were never separated even to sleep. She always insisted to sleep with me and that became an unchangeable habit." Suho explained and again brought misunderstanding to the others.

"You guys, stop thinking like erts. She's my sister no matter what. Anyway, the last one is that she sleeps walk. At home, she was incharge of welcoming people inside our home so even if she's sleeping and someone rang the doorbell, her body responds immediately. So when you saw her earlier, she was actually asleep." Suho explained and again the thoughts of the young men were wondering and remembering the incident.

"Guys, stop it. Junhee's my sister. Don't act like erts in front of me." Suho said flicking the foreheads of each of s.

Chanyeol came back to his senses and remembered what Kyungsoo said when they first met Junhee.

"Suho, Kyungsoo mentioned before that he thought he knew Junhee even before." Chanyeol said pointing at Kyungsoo who was still in a daze.

"I'm not really sure. I'll ask her." Suho said handing out drinks.

"No don't. Let Kyungsoo ask her." Baekhyun proposed as he took a sip.

Suddenly, they heard a cute voice calling, "Myeong~~ Myeong~~"

"My princess has awaken. Coming princess!" He said acting all weird while sprinting to the room. Then he peeked outside and said, "Don't you dare come near here." And he closed the door.

"Who's the ert now?" Chanyeol said which brought everyone to burst out in laughter.

After a few minutes, Suho went out of the room.

"Will she be starting her training today?" As usual, the nosy Chanyeol asked.

"Actually, I learned today that she won't be training as an artist, but as a dance instructor and vocal coach." Suho said as he grabbed the empty glasses from the table.

"Aw, that's a pity." Chanyeol said as they all sighed in disappointment.

"Another thing, she'll be training as OUR PERSONAL dance instructor and vocal coach." Suho emphasized as he entered the kitchen.

"What?!" They all exclaimed in disbelief.

"She was actually brought to the states to study in secret." Suho said while washing the glasses.

The other members were speechless with smiles on their faces.

"She will be formally introduced later when the others arrive from China." Suho explained as he sat with the other members waiting for Junhee.

After a a while, Junhee came out of the room and ready to go.

The boys couldn't hide their excitement as they quickly stood up and walked to the door.

"We'll head on to the practice room first. Take care nunna." Chanyeol said as they all waved goodbye.

As soon as they left, Suho fixed himself up and said, "Come on Junhee, we should be on our way, too. You can't be late on you first day."

Junhee smiled with excitement and said, "I can't wait to work with everyone. I'm really excited Myeong~."

"I know you are." Suho said smiling as they walked out the door.