{ Prologue } - Hey, did you hear?

Reality Over Fantasy: We Got Married?

MyungHyun <3

by –xpaparazzi                                  
Posted on 7-2-201110:51:01 
tags [?] myunghyun 

Omg, possibility of Myunghyun on WGM?? *_* I just read the article [www.allkpop.com/2011/07/bachelorette-hyunyoung-is-confirmed-to-be-next-on-we-got-married] and omg!!!! L/Hyunyoung <3333 I’ve been loving the couple since their days as Lee Nana and Shin Sungjin. *A* asdfghjkl. My feels for this couple is overwhelming I don’t even -

omg, MBC, make it happen, make it official. ;______; MyungHyun on WGM please. Asdfghjkl!!

 

Comments

Comments are moderated. Keep it cool. Critical is fine, but if you're rude to one another (or to us), we'll delete your stuff. Have fun and thanks for joining the conversation! 

Must be logged in to post a message

-xpaparazzi [A] on 7-2-2011 15:20:55 says:

@Minty: ;____________; it sadly isn’t him. AKP just said so. BUT LET’S STILL SUPPORT OUR HYUN UNNIR AND HER QUEST FOR MARRIAGE. HAHAHA.
@ Sarah: LOL. IKR. Asdfghjkl. Don’t worry babe, you can still be the mistress. /RUNS AWAY/

gyujiji on 7-2-2011 15:17:01 says:

LOL. Lara. Our shipper feels. Too bad AKP just announced it was actually my grandpa gyu. sob. OTL

mintchocochip413 on 7-2-2011 12:01:35 says:

Omg no. I’m not ready to have my Hyun baby get married. But since it’s to L, I guess I can forgive it.
XDDD
But seriously, if it’s not L then screw this, I’m not watching. lol.

asdfghjkl

/will forever ship MyungHyun like there’s no other pairing

-xpaparazzi [A] on 7-2-2011 11:15:59 says:

LOL. I was a hyun-dragon shipper too until Myunghyun suddenly took all my feels and CRUSHED IT TO THE GROUND WITH THEIR PERFECTION.
Be one of us. >:D

stallinlikeastallion on 7-2-2011 11:04:56 says:

Though I’m more of a Hyun-dragon shipper, I have to admit that Myunghyun looks compatible. *_*  

View all comments >>


June 29, 2011
8:56 am
Practice room C, YG Entertainment building
Seoul, South Korea

 Off Air                    ☆ 

 “Oh, annyeonghaseyo.”

From her place in the middle of the practice room, Hyunyoung rose and bowed 90 degrees towards the unexpected visitors. A camera crew made its way towards her and took her a moment to realize these were familiar people. They were the crew from Charlie’s show with that guy from CN Blue; We Got Married.

Her manager, Bae Sang Gon, kept a neutral face as he stood behind an old man known to Bachelorette members as the main PD for the MBC reality show.

“Uhm, I think you got the wrong room, though…” she mumbled under her breath, one brow raised as she continued to do some stretching. The door opened again with three other girls chatting to themselves upon the doorway. All stopped at the sight of the cameras. Mirae, their fearless leader, decided to speak for them.

“Sorry, but Charlie’s schedule is a tad different from ours today.” She said, stepping into the camera’s line of view. Aerin and Jinae bowed politely at the crew members before taking their place beside their visual. Mirae looked at the PD who had a vague smile crafted on his face. The leader crossed her arms over her chest.

“Yes, we know. Charlie is filming with different crew members right now in Myungdong. We’re actually here for Hyunyoung.” He said, handing said girl what would normally be a mission card. Aerin’s eyes narrowed before widening almost twice its size as realization dawned on her. Their maknae Jinae took a quick glance over the older girl’s shoulder, trying to make out what was written on the card. Hyunyoung on the other hand, merely raised a brow. She pursed her lips and nodded.

“I thought we weren’t doing the hidden camera thing on Charlie though, after what happened last filming?” she asked, looking over the card. The door opened again and revealed the group’s manager, Chanseung, who didn’t look the least bit fazed about the whole camera crew inside the practice room. In fact, he looked even the tiniest bit annoyed at the fact the We Got Married crew had beaten him to informing the girls.

“Oh, we’re not.” The PD informed her. Three sets of eyes darted from their manager by the doorway to the director behind the cameras to their visual right beside them. Hyunyoung’s eyes, however, remained trained blankly on the WGM PD.

The three girls started shuffling towards the doorway, to Chanseung. Mirae lead them by glaring harshly at Chanseung then towards the other manager present in the room, Sang Gon. “When exactly were you planning to tell us about this?” she hissed.

“Two was enough, sunbae; but putting another one of us? It’s like you’re asking for all of us to get married already!” Aerin added, crossing her arms over her chest. Though the members knew getting irritated over the matter would have brought absolutely nothing, pent up stress and anger managed to get the better of them. Even the fun loving maknae couldn’t find a bright side in the matter.

“This morning actually, I’m afraid I was beaten to it though.” He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose in exhaustion. Clearly, with Bachelorette’s packed schedule, their managers had taken a toll on it as well. “They weren’t supposed to come this early…”

“Explain what?” Hyunyoung’s voice resounded through the closed-off room. A frown was evident on her face as it seemed to her she was the only one unaware of the situation. It was true enough.

“Well, how do I put this to you gently, Hyunyoung.” Chanseung started. He placed his hands together before nonchalantly dropping the bomb on the main dancer.

“You’re getting married.”

 On Air                    ★ 

Episode I; Part 1/5
Interview room

Q: Please introduce yourself.

Hyunyoung: She does a quick bow, adjusting to the seat they had given her. “Yes, annyeonghaseyo! I’m Bachelorette’s swag main dancer, Hyunyoung.” She laughs. “Oh, gosh; that sounded greasy, for some reason. Not my style at all.”

Q: Did you expect this?

Hyunyoung: “No. Absolutely not.” She chuckles and sticks out her tongue playfully. “I mean, how could I? Charlie’s already doing this stint and Mirae finished hers about a year ago already, I think? I thought we were done trying to do the whole ‘Get Hyunyoung married’ thing everyone’s been doing since the first time Bachelorette has been in the show in, what, 2009? Ah, really…”

Q: Your thoughts on the show now that you’re a part of it?

Hyunyoung: “To be honest, I never really expected nor had any interest on being a part of this show. I was fine being the bad guy in people’s marriages.” She chuckles again and covers with the back of her hand to stop herself from full out laughing. “With Mirae’s and Charlie’s marriages, I always ended up being the member the crew needed in order to have a hidden camera thing on the husbands or to make the wife jealous. I hope the roles won’t be reversed now though…”

“I’m not sure how married life is going to be for me though – ahh…” she rubs the back of her neck and acts tired. “I’m going to be the worst wife ever, so I’m sorry to my future husband. Like, really, really sorry. Wah, what do I do? I’ll try hard though, fighting!”

MC 1: “She’s being honest, isn’t she? That’s a good quality to have as a wife.” nods understandingly.
MC 2: “Hyunyoung’s known in variety shows as a heartbreaker though.”

MC 3: “I feel bad for the husband too, then.”
MC 1: “But we don’t know, yet! Maybe it’s a match to the heartbreaker. Nappeun namja!”
MC 2: “Heartbreaker… isn’t that a song?” suddenly claps their hands and points at the camera. “Omo! It isn’t G-Dragon, is it?”
MC 3: “Ei, what are you saying? They’re from the same company!”
MC 2: “Ah, really. This is big though – two YG artists at the same time? Charlie and Hyunyoung!”

.oOo.

Hyunwol’s P.O.V.
Episode I; Part 1/4
YG Building


I stared at him. Then I stared at my manager Sang Gon. Then I stared at the members individually; Mirae, Aerin, and Jinae. Finally, I stared at the PD and burst out laughing. When they didn’t follow along, I clamped my mouth shut and stared back at them disbelievingly.

“Yah, what’s with the silence?” I asked, trying to keep the smirk from falling off of my face. “Ah, seriously; okay, you got me.

Sang Gon finally cleared his throat and pointed at the mission card in my hand. “Read it.” He mouthed before giving me a supportive grin, which honestly, looked a little creepy if you knew his age. Okay, so it might have been a few years since I’ve met the guy, and really, some things will never change. Like how he’s creepy in a weirdly cute way, or how he never seems to age a day.

“Oh my God,” I mumbled. I flipped over the card and suddenly felt the three members shuffle back to my side, trying to read the card with me. A VJ with a smaller camera squeezed in behind us, trying to catch a glimpse of the card.

<< Park Hyunyoung, congratulations!

It’s been almost three years since we’ve tried to find you a husband with the matchmaker, but it seems we always end up one stick short of a pile. Fear not though, for we have finally found the man who will live up to the reputation of Hyunyoung’s Husband!

To meet the guy who’d be yours, go to a café located in Hongdae; a sign will be telling you if you are in the right place or not. Make sure to wear something white though, to let him know who you are. Good luck; may our years of trying to find you happiness be worth it! Park Hyunyoung, fighting. >>

 “Yah, what is this!” I tried to laugh it off, hitting the members with the card they gave me. Though they laughed at the card’s silly message, I knew they were trying not to act too surprised at the news.

MC 1: “She didn’t know right?”
MC 2: “It’s like Charlie’s first episode all over again!” laughs.

<< Caption: It’s entirely different… >>

“Seriously; I’m going to call Charlie.” I tuned out the other members and dug my phone from my pocket. They were probably saying something funny about the situation as I heard laughter in the room. I knew this stint was real, but I had to tell Charlie Jung in some way about this. Why did she have to film so early?

The phone picked up at the third ring and I put it on loud speaker for everyone to hear.

“Yah, Jung Sooyoung! Do you know anything about this?” I tried to seem demanding as the other members laughed. From the other line, I could hear Charlie laughing. There was a male’s voice too, one whom I assumed to be CN Blue’s Lee Jonghyun, her onscreen husband.

What? What do I know?” she asked.

“Unnie, greet the newlywed!” Jinae squeaked out from behind me, giggling like a little school girl. The other members burst out laughing as well and started humming a wedding song. “Hyunyoung unnie is getting married!”

What? Who’s the unlucky husband?” from the other line, we heard Jonghyun laughing too.

“It’s a hidden camera.” I said quickly. “Okay, it’s not. Yah, do you know about this? Huh? Jung Sooyoung, did you betray me?”

<< Caption: This person is… who is this person panicking so much? >>

I don’t know; I know nothing. Good luck though, Hyun.” Charlie said. I heard some shuffling so I assumed she passed it to Jonghyun. “Sister-in-law, fighting.”

They cut the call before I could and even I had to laugh at that. “They hung up on me! How could they?” I slumped into a seating position and held my head in my hands, groaning.

Aerin and Mirae stopped prancing about and used their foot to shove my back. “Yah, what are you still doing here? You’re keeping our future brother-in-law waiting.” Jinae sat beside me and laughed.

“Let him wait! A good husband should know how to wait for the woman of his dreams.” Even saying that out loud, though trying to seem funny, has me laughing only at how greasy it sounds. It’s like it came from a bad romantic comedy. I laid my head on Jinae’s lap and groaned. “I’m too young to get married!”

“Charlie’s younger than you.” Aerin reminded. Forever being our naggy umma though, she kept trying to pull me up by my sweater. “Get up. It’s not nice for you to keep your husband waiting!” Mirae decided to aid the younger girl.

“Get up or we’ll throw you out, Hyun!” she laughed. With the help of Aerin, both older girls pulled me up to my feet. Jinae easily grabbed me from behind in an attempt to not let me escape.

I looked to the camera and glared, “These girls will be the death of me. Really!”

 Off Air                    ☆ 

I laughed though, and the other girls laughed with me. Once they stopped filming, Mirae let go of me and squeezed my hand reassuringly instead. She was our leader, and though she usually didn’t act like it, she was always there to support her members.

They told me to change my clothes quickly and that shooting would have resumed when I was in the car. I nodded absentmindedly and let the coordis do their magic.

Only one thing raced through my head at that time though.

How was I going to tell Sungmin?


A/N: /rollsssssss/

Thank you guys for the support! XD Updates will more or less be done during Saturdays, by the way. Just so we can get the feel for... "WGM". lol. OTL

Thanks again and I hope you don't completely thing this is too much of a fail! ; A ; <3333