Chapter One

Sudden Death

          “You all will be joining a show called Sudden Death. You have to go to Ireland tomorrow morning, so please pack your stuff tonight.” The manager said standing at the front of the practice room.

“How long will we be there?” Kris asked.

“Two and half months at the most.” The manager replied.

“Alright.” Kris nodded his head, and with that the manager left the practice room.

“So why are we going to Ireland?” Chen asked.

“I don’t know, though since we are leaving early tomorrow, I suggest we start packing.” Kris stated.

“I don’t want to pack right now, I’m tired from practice.” Lay stated.

“You’re packing right now because you will forget something tomorrow. You wonder why you did not become the leader.” Tao stated.

“Fine. I’ll pack.” Lay said.

The six members went up to their dorm after leaving the practice room. They began packing all of their necessities that they would need for at least three months.

“Will K be joining us?” Xiu Min asked.

“ I’m not sure.” Kris replied. The manager shortly came in after words.

“I know you all are curious as to why you are going to Ireland tomorrow, so I decided to discuss with you now before you all go to sleep.” The manager stated.

“Finally! Answers!” Lay exclaimed.

“Yeah..” Kris said looking over at Lay.

“So why are we going to Ireland?” Xiu Min asked.

“You are going to stay at a haunted castle, with Exo-K. They are broadcasting a show called Sudden Death, and there are two hosts for the show, and you will meet them when we arrive at Ireland. They will be picking us up at the airport.” The manager replied.

“So why do they choose us to be on the show?” Chen asked.

“Since you guys are already really popular from your debut.” The manager replied.

“Oh..” They all nodded their heads.

“Well you guys get some rest, I’ll be here at 6:30 so you can all get a shower, and what not.” The manager replied leaving the dorm.

~

Exo-K had got up at 6:30 and they all got their showers. By time they were all done, it was 8:15 and they had to get in the van to head to the airport before the plane left. They got their bags and put it in the back of the van and got in.

They arrived at the airport and waited 10 minutes before they got on the plane. Once they got on the plane everyone either found something to do or fell asleep.

It took about 6 hours to get to Ireland from South Korea. Exo-K had arrived there first. They had met one of the show hosts.

“Hello! I am Jess! Nice to meet you!” Jess introduced herself.  The Exo-K members had introduced themselves individually.

“Follow me, and we will head to the castle!” She said with a bright smile. They all followed her with the manager and got in the van.

“So! Are you guys excited to be staying at a haunted castle?” Jess asked the members.

“I’m so excited!” SeHun and Kai said at the same time.

“I’m sure it’s some of your first time to be doing something like this am I correct?” Jess asked.

“Ah, Yes.” The all said.

“Same here. The castle is like really big, so it kinda scares me!” Jess laughed.

“Have you experienced anything?” SuHo asked.

“I had only been in it today, and so far nothing. Though my friend YunHee has. She is the other host of the show.” Jess replied.

“Oh.” ChanYeol nodded his head.

~

Exo-M arrived at the airport sometime after Exo-K had left for the castle. They had found the person that was going to be waiting for them.

“Hello! I am YunHee! Nice to meet you!” YunHee introduced herself, and bowed.

The Exo-M members introduced themselves individually, and they had headed to the castle.

Exo-M had arrived at the castle after  Exo-K and they had both went inside and took a tour of the castle. It took an hour and a half for the tour. By time they were done it was 7:30 at night and they had got there things out of the cars and brought them inside. Jess showed Exo-K where they would be sleeping while YunHee showed the Exo-M members where they would be sleeping.

Once they got done packing, YunHee and Jess took Exo out to a restraunt to eat dinner. They all talked and tried to get one another a lot more. They 14 had fun and went home around 9 and went to sleep after the long and tiring day.