features; ♦

✰「 tous les jours 」» 「 aff roleplay; Closed 」
  Features
 

» Confession Box

» how it works: 

001 | head on over to our confession box and of course, confess anonymously. 

002 | Our confession blog manager, Xiumin, will be publishing all the confessions in a blog depdning on his time of choice.

003 | if you forget to check the "ask anonymously" box in tumblr, don't worry, your confessions will still be kept anonymous for one: we have no idea who you are on tumblr and two: we respect your privacy ._.

» the confession box: 

http://touslesjoursrp.tumblr.com/ask

 

» Chat Box

» terms & conditions 

001 | although I approve of you guys using the chatbox as you wish, doesn't mean that you'll ignore the fact that you still have an RP to tend to. Remember: we are an AFF roleplay. If in anyway I find out that you guys are more online in chat than in AFF, I will take this feature off our roleplay. No kidding. 

002 | basic roleplay rules apply. NO PUBLIC . Kissing is allowed, but making out is a no. Keep it clean. We have minors.

003 | we don't require you to have an account on chatango. As long as we know who you are and your name is not Anon, go ahead and chat.

004 | i know there are pedo people out there that randomly PM you and ask if you're single. It's up to you if you want to troll reply to them really. Just, be careful not to give any personal info out. 

» the chatbox

http://touslesjoursrp.chatango.com/

 

» Events & Such

Monthly events, which also serves as our monthly activity check. You read that right, monthly.
 
» Monthly Schedule 
[ July ] BaekEunmas 
Hohoho~ It's BaekEunmas! Christmas is so far away isn't it? On behalf of all of you people who're desperately waiting for Christmas, we present you an event in which it is fairly similar to Christmas! Go ahead, give gifts, spend it with your loved ones, do anything. As long as you have fun, it'll be alright. But beware, naughty kids shall be left out. Baekon will be sad and perhaps, you'll get kicked out. 
 
[ August ] Beach Party
It's a hot, hot, summer! It's not only you who's dying in the heat. Why not go out on an all-expense paid trip to the famous Islands of Maldives? Courtesy to manager hyung's credit card our sponsors, we have reserved an island especially for the people of tous les jours to enjoy all to themselves for three days and two nights! Sounds fun, right? Tsk, but of course, a plane will pick you up for you to get there. The plane, which is scheduled to leave at August 17, 2012 at exactly 8:00 PM KST will not be waiting for anyone. As soon as the clock strikes 8, the plane will be taking off to Maldives. But wait! All those who log in one week before the flight will automatically get a ticket! So if you log in a week before, whether the plane leaves you or not, you will still be able to go. Simple, right? Have fun!
 
[ September ] September Cookie Awards
An Award Night dedicated to those people who heled pioneer the RP. Members will get the chance to nominate, vote and watch as the winners recieve their awards.
 
[ October ] Undecided
 
» Notes
Monday is Emonday
go on, emote all you want. Jump off a building, commit suicide meh. Be Emotional!
Tuesday is Trollsday
get trolling. and I mean serious trolling.
Wednesday is Weedsday
we suggest you get a tidbit hyper for this day because we're crazy during wednesday.
Thursday is Thorsday
be random. like  Thor. Chen's day.
Friday is Fryday
bacon will get burnt. lots of fried food. 
Saturday is Shadowday
anonday. all "s"'s will be replaces with "sh"