Text Messages

Who The *BEEP* Am I?

 

I looked up from my pillow, slightly dazed by the surroundings. I remembered that I was asleep before, I was in my room, comfortably sitting on the rocking chair, feet slung on the table, manual in my hand and glasses over my eyes. Now, when the hell was I on a bed?

I rolled over, wanting more sleep, until something brushed against my skin.

He was pale; at least I think it was a he, shirtless, undies only, a ripped body with black spikey hair.

“Oh, haayyy dere babe.”

“ARGHHHH!”

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Huh?”

Aww , someone must have transferred me into someone else. I tried to stay cool.

“Uh, hey, uh, babe, sorry about that; nightmare, I was just surprised.”

He nodded. But I couldn’t say that this was seriously bad because I had just woken up next to possibly the iest living thing on earth. I mean, who doesn’t want that?

He patted me on the head and hugged me from behind.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” And with that, he kissed my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. “Want to get back in?” he smiled, giving direction to the bed.

“Uh, sorry I have-“

“Oh yeah, forgot, work. Bang’s gonna rage if he finds me sleeping with you.”

Oh great, so I’m some kind of two timer hey? And this guy must be a player. Damn, who the hell is this girl?

“Bang?” I mumbled.

“Yongguk.”

“Huh?”

He pulled his shirt over his head, slipped on his jeans and slid on his belt with a worried face.

“You okay?”

I nodded and found and opened entered what seemed to be a walk in wardrobe. I sighed and mentally face palmed myself.

Okay, now there are a few big problems. One, I don’t know where I am, who this guy is and most importantly, who’s body I’m in. Two, who the hell are Bang and Yongguk? And what type of name is Bang? Three, I’m pretty sure I’m a two timer and I’ve just slept with a player. Four, I don’t know where I work and what I do there, let alone, what the hell do I wear? There’s so much clothes!

I rubbed my temples. What the hell is going on? I don’t know how I transferred into this girls body. I couldn’t have sleepwalked.

“Hana, you okay?”

My eyes shot up. Yes, my name is Hana! One thing solved, actually a half because I don’t know her last name.

“Uh, I don’t think so,” I sighed, coughing drastically, “call my work place and say that I’m sick. I don’t think I can make it today.”

Himchan looked at me and frowned.

“Really? Did I hurt you last night?”

I flinched. this was creepy.

“No, I think it’s just a cold.”

“Okay, I’ll call Bang but he might get suspicious. He’ll probably close the club down for a day to look after you.”

Aha! More mysteries solved! The ‘Bang’ guy must be my boyfriend and my boss which is creepier. Plus, I work at a club.

“You should call him. If I call he’ll know I came over.”

I nodded, slapping my hands on my thighs.

“Now, my phone? Where’s my phone?”

My eyes searched around the room until a glittering pink object was placed on the drawer next to the bed. I picked it up and ran into the wardrobe trying not to look too awkward. I pressed the home button when a password popped up. Come on!

“Uh, excuse me,” I said to the guy, “can I borrow your phone? Mine’s out of battery.”

The guy sighed, “he’s gonna know… about us.”

I mentally face palmed myself. Why the hell is everything going wrong?

“I’ll tell him that you were jogging past and you decided to check up on me.”

He smirked. “Really?”

“That’s our little secret, okay?”

I shrugged and he threw his phone at me. There wasn’t any password to my delight and I scrolled down his contacts list until I found ‘BANG BANG (Bang Yongguk)’. Oh, so Bang and Yongguk are the same person, silly me. I decided to text him instead. He might be smart enough to figure out that my tone is different from Hana’s.

I looked at the past texts on the phone.

---

Yesterday 7:23am

BANG BANG: Yo, Himchan. Where’s Hana 2day? She’s not at work?

She decided to study 4 the wkend  :CHANNIE (you)

Yesterday 9:57am

BANG BANG: I caught her shopping. Liar. D:<

She told me gosh :CHANNIE (you)

BANG BANG: She was w/ Daehyun.

? SHES NOT WITH HIM RITE? :CHANNIE (you)

No, no, they’re probably just studying about each other~ oops, I meant together ;) :CHANNIE (you)

BANG BANG: YOU DIRTY . SHES WITH ME, . I asked Daehyun. He sed dat he bumped in2 her.

Cool B) :CHANNIE (you)

Yesterday 11:44pm

BANG BANG: where r u?

Non of yo business :3 :CHANNIE (you)

Today 1:09am

BANG BANG: DF ARE U? U NOT IN UR HOUSE!

Today 2:23am

BANG BANG: HELLLO?

Srry, was @ another club w/ sum1 sxy. Still w/ her. Thnx for interrupting DX  :CHANNIE (you)

BANG BANG: crazy player.

---

I scratched my head. These people are creepy. At least I now this guy’s name is Himchan and that I’m a triple timer. I quickly texted back a reply.

---

@ hana’s . she’s sick. Ran past her house and decided to check up on her. Her phone didn’t work tho. :CHANNIE (you)

BANG BANG: sht ill be there asap.

---

I threw the phone back at him.

“Aish, my head hurts. Anyway, Yongguk will be here any minute,” I mumbled between coughs.

Himchan nodded. “I’ll get the corn soup out,” and left the room.

I entered the wardrobe again. A giant mirror stood to the side of me, a make-up table on the other side, and in front was a giant closet full of dresses, shirt, skirts, more skirts, bras, undies, some more dresses, skirts, shirts… no pants? I rummaged through the seriously small shirts and miniskirts until a pair of track pants were found. I took off what seemed to be a cocktail dress and wore possibly the only baggy shirt I could find. For the first time a got to look at the new me. The girl in the mirror had a long orange coloured hair that fell mid-way to the back, her eyes small, brown and lady like and her skin a creamy white colour. She had large curves and a well looked after face.

VERY different from the usual me. I was slightly tan, brown hair, yes, just brown and at the age of eleven they called me the pimple machine. I guess I’m fine now, just slightly less attractive than this in the mirror. You could call me tomboy but I prefer being called female.

I got Hana’s phone fumbled with the numbers on the screen until a set of number cracked the code.

1994

That must be her birth year. Wait, 18? 18! HOLY ! Eighteen and dating three guys at the same time? They look over 20? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL? NOWONDER I WAS SENT TO CHANGE HER PERSONALITY!

I scrolled down through her texts skimming through a few.

---

Baby Jello~ ;) :HANANA (you)

BABY JELLO: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND MY NUMBER

Jongup. Wae? :HANANA (you)

BABY JELLO: FREAKING PEDO NOONA

---

WHAT THE HELL I’M A PEDONOONA TOO?

---

JONGUPPIE: Noona. Our nxt dance lesson wll be on Sunday. C u there. (:

---

Hope she’s no with this guy too.

Wait. Today is Sunday.

Shoot.

The door opened.

Double shoot.

“Hana baby, you okay?”


Hello beautifuls ~ somehow this chapter got rated (M) . i must have accidently pressed it or something. :l BUT ITS NOT. Okay, it may say a lot about sleeping but no. seriously. i not do that stuffs... :l Hana's character is like this .... so yeahhh. :l sorry about the confusion :l

And don't be a silent reader!! dont make me cry ;_;

babytaco out!