Chapter Seven - One Night

Mischief and Love

-WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT.-

I'm staring at myself in the mirror, with a blank expression. "Are you sure.." I drag on, asking Key for about what seems like the hundreth time. "I look okay?"

"Be quiet, because you look fabulous." Key waved his hand around, looking up from his laptop. "Seriously, ever since you started fangirling over Minho, you've been insecure about yourself."

I sigh, my shoulders dropping as I put off the pose in front of the mirorr. "I just want him to think different about me." I reply. "No offence or anything but it doesn't mean anything when you, Jonghyun and Onew compliment me. It's Minho's compliments that make me feel like i'm shining with beauty.. even if it's just a simple one he gives to everybody else."

"I know, I know." Key smiles softly, standing up and turning the laptop off. "But trust me, you look great. He's bound to compliment you anytime and-"

"Oh by the way, Key, where did you and Jonghyun rush off to in the morning?" I question, with raised eyebrows.

Once again, his cheeks flush a rasberry pink and he's rushing to the door. "Oh.. well, you know, the usual." He says, quite quickly. "Visited some friends, that's all."

"Oh." I say, even though I know he's just trying to cover up the fact that he and Jonghyun had gone somewhere, together, all, alone. I don't know why he's always denying that he hasn't got a thing for Jonghyun. He's always got this 'I-don't-need-love' tough, aurora around him, flashing brightly to everybody except the obvlious Jonghyun. But I know that deep down, his feelings for Jonghyun are sizzling and he's dying to confess. But nobody can talk Key out of something. If he wants to go this way, he goes that way. If he wants to do that, he does that. You can't tell him what to do. It's just the way he is.

So i'll leave it to him. 

"So are we going now?" I question, checking my insecure self in the mirror one last time before I join Key at the door. Jonghyun, Minho and Onew had left early so they are probably already there. I just told Key to help me out with my outfit, that's all.

"Yeah, come on. The driver is waiting." He answers, as we walk out of the door.

*~*~*~*

In a matter of minutes, we are here.

And obviously, instead of being the crappy loud parties where everybody is disgustingly rubbing their bodies together in a sweaty matter, we have here a professional, delicate and rich party where tons of K-Pop idols are at, along with some other family members of Yuri.

When we enter, nobody pays attention to us as if we're gods. Everyone's obsessed with somebody else, or just eating their lives off. And already, I can see the mood-ruiner aka Yuri, in (I must admit) a beautiful, turquoise ruffle dress. She looks elegant and beautiful, but it still doesn't stop me from having those urges where I just want to smash my fist into her face.

"This place is fancy." I mumble, turning to Key, only to realize he's not even beside me anymore. I let out an exasperated sigh. Of course, that's Key. He ditches you as soon as you step into a party. Sure, he's got the reputation of a mom.. but with honesty i'm saying this; he's more like a crazy wild best friend, the one who's dumb and intelligent at the same time.

So I decide to find at least the owner of our group, who's also no where to be found. Then I make my way all around the house trying to find Jonghyun, who's also randomly vanished off the face of the earth.

I'm now going to look for Key again, when I bump into someone's hard chest.

"Oh Taemin.."

I blink, looking up, meeting the round eyes which are similar to a frog's. "M-minho!" I squeak, flustered that I had to meet him in such a way. I'd like to romantically and very gracefully slide inside, making the spotlight shine on me and me only. And when Minho sees me, he rushes up to me, oh, oh cupping my face with his hands. "Taemin-ah!" He whispers, his voice shaky. "I-I love y-"

"You look great, Taemin."

A flustered and shy look falls onto my face. "T-thank you, hyung. You look nice too."

"Thanks." He smiles softly. "Oh, by the way, have you seen Yur-"

"Why don't we grab a drink instead?" I smile evilly, interrupting him straight away as I yank his hand and pull him in the direction of where the drinks are supposed to be.

One night Minho, one night.. just be with me. And not her, I chant in my head endlessly.

One night.

It might not be much to him.. but it would make the world for me.

Just.. just one night. One.

*~*~*~*

"So.. I said, yo sheep, it really doesn't ma-matter if you gi-h-ve them any wool!" Minho slurs, stumbling on his feet as he takes another sip of the wine.

Yeah, it wasn't such a good idea after all.

He overdosed on wine and whoop de ing doo, he's drunk now. Completely drunk. Luckily, I had managed to compose myself and act like a normal human being, so I would be able to look after froggy boy here and make sure we both didn't get into trouble. "Minho, you should really take a nap." I say.

We're somewhere in Yuri's large mansion (god knows where) but i'm sure this is a bedroom. There's a fancy bed with a fancy duvet, along with a fancy bathroom with a fancy toilet that Minho will probably puke in later on. Luckily, there's been no puking yet.

"I don't want to sleep!" He whines like a child, sprawling across the bed and wrinkling it's beautiful covers. "Let's stay up.. me and you! You and me! Teehee!"

I roll my eyes, going over and sitting on the side of the bed. "Come on, let's go back to the apartment." I mumble, patting his back. 

"If we go to the afartment-"

"Apartment." I correct him, trying not to crack up.

"If we go to the apartement," He repeats, sitting up and looking at me with wide innocent eyes. .. he looks soable right now.. what the Taemin, holy you're creepy! Stop! "Can we do dirty things there?"

I almost choke on thin air.

"W-what?!" I scream, a look of pure shock. HECK, I know he's drunk. But seeing a grown man talk like this.. turns me on. I mean.. creeps me out.. . Nevermind. You know the truth. 

And to make my urges grow bigger, he ily swipes his tongue over his lips, his eyes glued to mine. My breath hitches. Damnit.. why does he have to be so damn hot?! "Come on.. just a kiss." He purrs, edging closer to me.

"No, Minho!" I hesitantly yell, trying to push him away from me. "Y-you're drunk, the real Minho wouldn't do such a th-"

And i'm cut off, by his lips against mine.

At first, i'm basically dead.

I suddenly feel numb; more like frozen. I can't move, nor can I process anything in my mind.

Because the only thing I can understand is that he's kissing me.

Minho.. Minho is ing kissing me.

I can feel his soft, cloudy-like lips move against mine in a hot motion and when his tongue grazes over my bottom lip, I can feel a twitch in my lower region..

I'm desperately trying to pull back or at least I think I am, because honestly, I know that even though this feels so amazing to me, this is nothing to Minho. The truth hurts, but it's true and the truth matters. I know that when Minho wakes up next morning, it'll all feel like a simple mistake. But to me, I wont be able to stop thinking about it with the widest smile on my face, ever.

But pulling back isn't so easy.

"Want me to stop?" Minho whispers huskily against our moving lips.

My eyes squeeze tight and even though I know i'm going to go downhill from here on, I say it anyway. "N-no. K-kiss me."

I can feel his sly smirk against my lips and next thing I know, we're both lying on the bed, pretty much kissing eachothers faces off. Minho's hands run smoothly up and down my stomach, sending shivers down my spine. I shudder as he breathes on my neck. "Are you not enjoying this?" He teases.

"I-I am!" I scream, my grip on his shoulders tightening. "S-stop pulling back! Kiss m-me again!" I beg shamefully, puckering my lips. I feel and look so desperate, but hell, when you're in front of Choi Minho, your body can do anything to you, and I say anything.

He chuckles, placing a peck on my lips. "Sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

I have this urge to slap him across the face.. he can be such a jerk when he's drunk, making me beg and all! "I-I.." I begin, blushing furiously as I lower my chin. "Make out with m-me!"

His arrogant and sly smirk appears before he reunites our dying lips. And within a matter of seconds, our tongues are tangling furiously.

I don't even notice when he removes one hand from my messy hair down to my lower region, until I can feel shivers run up and down my body. He's rubbing my member, which is hardening so quickly. I can feel my pants tightening, as if they're going to rip any minute so the next sentence that blurts out of my lips, sends not only myself crazy, but probably Minho. "F- me."

Minho stares at me. "What?"

Of course he'd get such a reaction. But I can't help it when my manhood is dying to get attention.

"I said f- me!" I groan, shoving his face closer to mine so I can attatch our lips together. In real honesty, I just didn't want him seeing my flustered, blushing face.

He pulls back, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Who said I didn't want to?" He whispers mischeviously, before planting a kiss right there.

I smile softly, biting my lip. "D-do you really want to?"

"Yeah." He smiles right back. Man, even the drunk Minho is sweet. "You're cute, MinTae."

I laugh at the nickname, in which he hasn't called me in ages. It was an old inside joke, that has never been brought up until now. "So.. what are you waiting for?" I wink, confidence slowly starting to rise inside of me. Minho smirks, before placing a kiss on my forehead and reaching down to my pants.

Finally.

This, this is the moment! That i've been waiting for. The moment i've dreamed of, the moment everybody's been waiting f-

"! Minho, somebody's coming!" I squeak, hearing low footsteps down in the hallway. With all my might, I shove Minho off me and sit up straight.

He blinks. "Whaa?"

"Someone's coming! Q-quick, act like you're sleeping or something!" I whisper scream, shoving his body down on the bed and throwing a blanket over him. With a split second, I rush to the closest mirror and flat down my messy hair, only realizing my zip was half way down. With a flustered look sent to Minho, I zip it up just as the door swings open.

"Oh, Taemin! I didn't expect to see you here!'

I swallow.

"K-kai?" I whisper.

DUN-DUN-DUN!! The steamy moment you've all been waiting for and the guy you've all been waiting for; 2MIN makeout scene and Kai's arrival :3.

SORRY. This chapter was rushed so I couldn't bother to add detail because: there's a load of homework that i've stashed on the side to do one by one :S. School's not that great after all.. but thank YOU guys for continuing to support this story, even at it's ups and downs! I don't know when I can update but surely it'll be soon c: