Chapter Twenty Eight - Forever

Mischief and Love

There is a long, unsettling silence as he just stares at me. I can't even get myself to move or say anything in return. I'm just completely paralyzed with shock. The room feel stiff and extremely uncomfortable as I shakily take in a deep breath and try to compose myself, blinking a few times and making sure that this, this was reality and not some ed up dream that I would be waking up after and drenched with tears that what I truly wanted was so far away.

I watch as his eyes turn from unreadable, to desperate, to realization and then finally, utter dread. There is so much sadness swimming in his eyes that it makes my heart ache, but yet I still can't get myself to do anything about it.

This entire time what he was feeling for me was love? It's like somebody just threw a bucket of cold water of me, saying newsflash, you've been an ignorant air-head to realize anything in the first place. When he said he had to tell me something, I expected foul words and angry eyes, not a confession that leaves me completely breathless. I thought that he felt disgust and bitterness towards me, along with hurt, for what I had ruined between him and Yuri.

But, yet.. love?

He blinks a few times and then realization dawns on me that he's just blinking away crystalized, unshed tears. And his lips start to tremble as he forces a pained smile, and the sight of him like this leaves me gasping, my heart feeling like it had just been shattered. He looks completely hopeless and so depressed.

"I--I'm sorry." He manages to whisper shakily, "I just wanted to get that off my chest, because I couldn't keep it bottled up in me forever. I don't hate you, Taemin-ah," He speaks with such love it makes tears start to prick in my eyes, "Far from that. What Yuri and I had was just false, we were both caught up in bliss that we thought everything would work out for us. I never felt true feelings for her. And even if I did, they were never as strong as what I feel for you now. It hurts me to see you cry, it hurts me to see you so.. dark. I fell in love with you because of your bright smiles, and your positive thinking, so you don't know how much it pains me to see you in a completely different form, and that I was partly the reason for it."

I want him to stop, badly, because the tears are already rushing down my face.

His smile becomes light, "I don't want you to blame yourself for what you did. We were all caught up in this mess and too far away to prevent it. I avoided you because I thought if I could get distracted, I would realize that what I felt for you was just something silly and fake, all created by my sorrow and longing to have you back. But I was wrong. I can't stop thinking about you. I thought that you did what you did because you l--" He pauses, laughing sadly, "Nevermind. I was mislead. I understand.. if i'm upsetting you or anything, i'll just.. stop. I'll leave. I'm sorry, Taemin-ah."

He turns around and is about to make a move to open the door again, but he has no chance, because in very long strides I had no idea I was capable of doing, I reach him and slide my arms around his waist, smiling softly to myself at the comforting warmth radiating off him. He stiffens for a second, but doesn't say anything. 

"If you think all that mess was just for silly reasons, I really want to slap you," I find myself chuckling, a light, soaring feeling slowly, but surely lifting up my heart. The smile on my face becomes wider and brighter, and I gently nuzzle my face in his neck, finally, finally whispering the words that took me so long to utter, "I love you, Minho. So much. You don't even know."

I squeak in surprise as he suddenly spins around and before I know it, his arms are tightly wrapped around me and this time, the tears are from sheer happiness. I slowly bring my own arms around him and hug him back with just the same love and passion. "I really want to do a happy dance right now." I confess, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You don't know how happy I am, I want to do one too." He murmurs, chuckling. The sound is so carefree and happy it makes my eyes glisten even more.

"It'll ruin the moment though." 

"Who cares." He gently grabs my hips and I start laughing like crazy when he starts to sway us back and forth in our embrace. "We're happy now, let's dance." 

My grin fades into a loving smile. "Minho, I'm sorry. Sorry for everything, for making you angry, for making them angry and all because of my selfish needs. I know it was wrong of me to do so but yet I can't say I regret it though because i'm here with you now. Forgive me please. I just want to erase the bad memories and create new ones with you."

"I was upset," Minho admitted, sitting down on the bed and gently dragging me down too. "But that was because it was you.. who hurt me. I was in denial that I was in love with you, so your actions affected me more than they should have."

"I'm s--"

"Don't apologize." Minho smiles so warmly and beautiful that it makes my heart swell. "Like you said, let's get rid of the old memories and create new ones," He grabs my hand and entwines our fingers, and it has never felt so right. "I love you. We can push away the worries, problems and troubles. For now, let's just have a moment to ourselves."

I don't even hesitate before flinging my arms around him again; holding him like he was my air, my everything. "You don't know how happy I am Minho." I whisper, feeling tears b my eyes again, "I love you so much." And before I can compose myself; i'm sobbing into his chest, all these worries, stress and pain all leaving me through the tears.

"Taemin, it's okay," Minho whispers soothingly, and lovingly places a kiss on my head, "We're going to be okay. I'm yours now. You're mine."

My sobs start to fade into light hiccups, my body shaking slightly, face pressed to his shirt damp from my tears. "Y-you're right.. I don't need to cry anymore. I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's okay," He pulls me away from his chest and tilts my head up; and my eyes slip close when I feel his familiar, warm and amazingly soft lips against mine. It was far too long since we had last kissed and I was always constantly craving his lips so badly, and I find myself deepening the kiss slightly; melting in his arms, my head feeling light and heart slamming against my chest. 

He gently lowers me down, and I feel my head hitting the bed lightly before he hovers on top of me, kissing me with so much emotion; I had never felt so special like this. My arms wind around his neck and I part my lips for entrance; his tongue slipping through and engaging with mine. I mewl softly, my hands unconciously reaching up and tangling in his hair. 

Everything felt too good. His lips; his tongue; , just his contact was making me go crazy. I had gone days without a taste of him, days without his presence, and now that he was finally mine, mine to keep forever, it almost felt too good to be true. He pulls away and I almost protest, but then I feel soft, pleasuring butterfly kisses trailing across my jaw and then to my neck. I moan gently, whispering, "Minho.."

"Taemin-ah," He returns, going back to my lips, and it surprises me when he kisses me gently; lightly, and lovingly. When he pulls away I open my eyes, blinking at him, and he smiles shyly in return, "I think it's better if we leave this for another time. For now, I just want to hold you, if that's okay?"

"Minho, you don't even have to ask." I sigh with contentment as I snuggle into his embrace, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck. This was where I wanted to be for the rest of my life. In his arms, forever. With no worries, or troubles or concerns; just the two of us in love, in our world and away from everyone and everything else.

I knew at the same time, that I didn't truly deserve him. I had broke his heart and hurt him; messed things up for everyone.. but yet, maybe I was selfish, because I could never part from him again.

"Minho?" I murmur against his collarbone.

"Yes, Tae?"

"I love you."

I feel a kiss being pressed to my hair and I smile softly. "I love you too, Taemin. More than you'd ever know."

"Good, because that's all I want to know, really."

*~*~*~*

yay! i didn't ditch this story! woo! I'm sorry for such a short chapter :_: but I didn't really want to add anything else and ruin the romance and fluff so.. /shrug

guys. i'm sure you all feel my pain. how many of you dislike taemin x na eun in wgm? I'm sure all 2min shippers do. I mean I have nothing against her at all, but you know all this constant news of them and people shipping them is really hurting my 2min heart to be honest. it was even hard to write this chapter because at the moment I see so many people loving them together. is there anyone, like me, who doesn't? 3 T_T 2min.. I miss them, ya'll. so muchh. I just want more 2min, you know? i'm glad taemin has a chance on wgm.. b-but.. 

sorry for rambling. XD i'm in a gloomy 2min mood recently. i know wgm is pretty much 100% scripted and one of the fakest shows there is.. but yeah. T_T

anyway.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D dont worry, I haven't forgotten about jongkey. <3