Final

Ryeowook's new dish

"Hyung," Ryeowook pouted cutely. "Try it!"
 

"Ryeowook," Yesung smiled. "I'm full. I can't eat anymore!"
 
"But hyung, It's my new dish! I want you to try it out for me." Ryeowook whined. "Hyung, come on! Just a bite will do. As long as you eat it. " 
 
"I can't eat anymore Ryeowook! Why did you make a new dish right after dinner? I'm too full to even move," Yesung said while holding his stomach. 
 
Ryeowook stared at the plate in his hands while he pouted. He thought of how to convince Yesung to at least try a little bit of his newly made dish. 
 
"What is this new dish, anyway?" Yesung asked.  
 
"I'm not telling you. I want you to try it. " Ryeowook held out his hands which was holding the plate. "Take one of it, try it!" 
 
"Ryeowook," Yesung gave a sigh. "I'm really full. I really can't eat anymore. "

 
"Fine. " Ryeowook place the plate on the table. "Forget it. " And he sat down pouting. 
 
"Are you mad?" Yesung asked. When Ryeowook didn't give any reply, he sighed again. He hesitated before saying, "I'll try it. " 
 
"You will?" Ryeowook's face brightened up and gave the widest smile ever. "Yay for Yesung hyung!" Ryeowook ran to the table where he left the plate and held the plate out for Yesung. Yesung took one of the dish on the plate and ate it. 
 
"Eunhyuk!" Ryeowook shouted. "I succeeded! Now give me back my giraffe!" 
 
"Wait, wha-," Yesung stuttered as his mouth went numb. "What did I just eat?" 
 
"Salt, hyung. Salt!" Eunhyuk shouted while laughing from his room. "I can't believe you fell for it! All it takes is for Ryeowook to pretend to be mad, and you'll do whatever he wants." 
 
"So you guys pranked on me?!" Yesung said.
 
"I love you too, hyung." Ryeowook said as he ran to Eunhyuk's room for his giraffe.