Slowly unveiling the secrets

Vampire Vineyard [HIATUS]

The bell rang. 

"hah! Finally, another school day is gone," Seyong sighed loudly.

"Heol~~ you said that everyday!" you nudged Seyong's ribs.

"Ya! It hurts you know," Seyong whined.

"Gee, stop being a baby," Hye Rin smacked Seyong's head while saying that.

"YA!!! how come you twins are so violent???" Seyong whined again.

'Heol~~~" both of you and Hye Rin said and chuckled.

"Min Ji ya~ Same time today?" Seyong diverted his attention to Min Ji who was busy writing something in her small notebook.

"Yeah," Min Ji said nonchalantly.

"What?" you asked, genuinely curious.

'What?" Seyong asked back.

"Ya! What same time are you talking about?" Hye Rin asked, rather unpatiently.

"Ah, there are things like that. You don't have to know," Seyong teased irritatingly.

"Don't tell you guys are dating????" Hye Rin shot out of nowhere.

"Micheosseo?? No way," Min Ji quickly denied. Her cheeks blushed a bit.

"So what are you guys are doing? I'm dying to know!" you said while walking backwards trying to urge both Seyong and Minji to tell you about their plans.

"Eheyyyy~~ This is our secret, sorry I can't tell you guys," Minji said apologetically.

"Just be patient. Your birthdays are coming soon. You'll know then," Seyong winked at both of you and Hye Rin.

"Ya! That's next week! I can't wait until then," Hye Rin sighed.

"Just be patient, will you?" Seyong said. With that, he flicked Hye Rin's forehead and waved goodbye to you and Hye Rin. The four of you already reached the school junction. You and Hye Rin took the right way to go back to your home while Seyong and Minji went the opposite side to carry on with their what-so-called secret thing. 

 

****************************************

Seyong and Minji walked together and chat happily.

"Seyong aa~ Can you wait for a while? I want to buy coffee. Do you want a cup too?" Minji stopped in front of a cafe.

"OK. Americano please," Seyong said to Minji.

"Arasso. Wait here," Minji walked towards the cafe.

Seyong looked around while waiting for Minji.

Since it was in the afternoon, people were bustling here and there, in and out of the many cafes in that area.

He tooked a deep breathe while moving to the beat of the music that blasting through out the area. The smell of something so strong made him stopped dead in his place. He turned around and saw where the source of the smell immedietly. His anger accumulated almost at instant. 

There, a guy, alone was walking with his head down, eyeing the pavements, not caring about what's happening around him. As if he's in deep thoughts.

*** Inside the cafe***

Minji waited for her coffees. She looked around when a sharp smell caught her nose.

"This is going to be bad!" her head told her. She quickly ran to the counter and urged the worker to give her the coffees and dashed out of the cafe.

Just on time!

She saw that Seyong walked towards Woohyun;who was still looking down, Seyong's face was white with hatred.

Another second passed and Seyong grabbed Woohyun's collar. Woohyun was so shocked, but his expression changed from shock to a disgusted face. He pushed Seyong's hands away from his collar.

"Get lost. I'm not in the mood of fighting or anything," Woohyun looked straight into Seyong's eyes.

"Don't make me laugh. It's you who should get lost," Seyong's nerves can clearly be seen beneath his skin.

Woohyun took no interest and walked away.

Seyong grabbed his back pack and was about to throw a punch on Woohyun's face when Minji ran and stood in between of them.

"Seyong aa~~ this is not it. Don't let your emotion get over you," Minji tried to persuade Seyong.

Seyong took a deep breath again.

"You, nasty beast," Seyong cursed at Woohyun and spat on the floor.

Woohyun throwed Seyong another disgusted face and without a word he left the two of them.