Surrprrise 1 Part 1***EDITED***

My New Guardian Is...?(COMPLETE)
Pevious Chapter:

"Hello... oh hyung... ok... we'll be right there. Bye." LeeTeuk hyung said, "Well we have to go now but we will be back. Um... I think we have to do an interveiw, something to do with the repoters wanting to know why we are here and what we think about here... also... maybe do some performances. So we have to leave.
"

"Oh... ok... well see you soon.
" April said

She sounded upset... so... I decided to give her a hug.

I walked up to her. I could feel my hyungs look at me weird, but I didn't care. I hugged April and she was in shock. I laughed a little. After that we all left her in her room.

Later on in the car Leeteuk hyung told us we had 2 more suprises' for April. He also said he thinks that maybe this is such ashock for her she didn't even know that we were Super Junior.

New Chapter;

April's P.O.V.

"BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP!"

My alarm clock rang! It's sOo anoyying! UGH! WHAT TIME IS IT!? ! 7:00 am! 1 HOUR LEFT TO GET READY!

"April wake up!" yelled Neng

"Yeah, yeah.
I'm awake!" April yelled back

"Hurry! I'm driving you to school today!"

"Ok!"

Shoot what should I wear today? Oh I know... THIS!

______

Outfit for school:

Outfit: A blue blazer. With a blue tang top. Under the blue tang top is a white t-shirt. the pants are shorts, the shorts are coloured dark grey.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=_C0_AF_C0_CE_BF_B5_2020.jpg

Shoes: Grey & Black Convers

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=0007_ksf_60.jpg

Socks: The first one starting from the left/ Grey w/ white pigs and in blue writting the word "happy" and "pig"

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=0007_kfa_02.jpg

Knap Sack: Dark blue w/ a little girl on it

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=0005_kfsb_09.jpg

*Sorry i have sOo much! you don't have to look at it! i tried to discribe it as best as i could so yeah thatis is how i'll be doing it when i want to show pictures!*

_______

After April did her bathroom business she went doen stairs and got her tea mug and poured some tea into it.

Tea Mug: White with cute pictures on it. It's also got a handle.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=0015_kfli_01.jpg

I grabbed my key chain, and my Hat.

Key Chain:a person with their hands forming a circle. The circle is wire. THe key is held on by slipping the wire into the key hole.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=0009_kfli_01.jpg

Hat: The hat is a yellow Ed Hardy hat w/ a tiger on it. Ed Hardy is sewed on in the colour green.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/AprilVang/My%20New%20Guardian%20Is%20Pictures/?action=view¤t=0003_kfha_03.jpg

Ugh! Doing this reutine every mornning is sOo boring! Man I wonder what Mom packed me for lunch? Ugh! I never get to eat breackfats! I'm sOo hungry! Oh! Shoot 20 minutes only!

***

Yes! I'm not late!

"Please stand for the national anthem."

UGH! I just sat down!!!

"SMACK!"

OMFG! NO WAY! SOMEONE DID NOT JUST SLAP MY BUT! OMFG! THEY ARE GONNA DIE!!!!

I turned around and saw TRISTEN! Yeap, he';s my BEST guy FRIEND!

He likes to pretend we're IN LOVE w/ each other. He is tOo funny!

"April, you can sit down now." whispered the girl who sits behind me

Shoot! I didn't realize everyone sat down and I was standing, looking blank while smiling?! MAN! I probably looked stupid! NO! REALLY stupid!

*End Of April's P.O.v.*

*A Class Mates P.O.V.*

So there's an asian girl standing, looking into space, while smiling. WOW! How weird. I'm a little... wait! NO! I'm REALLY creeped out!

*End Of P.O.V.*

(this story will be in April's P.O.V.* i'll add in other peoples P.O.V. time in time)

"BEEP!"

FIRST PERIOD!!!

***

YES! LAST PERIOD!!! YES! JUST 45 MORE MINUTES TO GO!!!

*April's Teachers' P.O.V.*

This is going to be sOo much fun! I can't wait to see this!

*End of Teachers' P.O.V.*

Yeap. I'm in homeroom right now. I'm having E.L.A. Also known as English.

I wonder what Mr. Lee and his friends have for me. I hope they drop by home today! Ugh! WAIT! They kind of looked like Super Junior. Mr. Lee looks like Lee DongH~

"OMG! NO WAY! MR. LEE IS LEE DONGHAE?! ME. KIM IS KIM KIBUM?! ADN THE ONE WHO HUGGED ME WAS... KY... KY... KYU... HYUN!!! KYUHYUN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"April! April! April! Calm down!!!!" said someone

"HUH?!"

"Mrs. Howard was wondering... when are you thinking about coming out?"

"HUh?! Out?!"

"Yeah. I don't know why but she is reading a news article about this one SUPER lucky girl. Apperently she goes to our school."

"Ok. Hold on i'll come out the doors."

"NO! Mrs. Howard said to come out the windows."

"Ok. Are you sure?"

"Yeah she said so."

"Ok."

So I climbed through the window.

Man. When I got out the cool wind blew against my face. Nice, cool wind. The sun was shinning bright. Shinning into my hair. Making the colour turn light brown. The fresh smell of air, smelt sOo good.

"HURRY! APRIL!!!" yelled Tristen

"OK! CALM DOWN! I'M COMMING!"

***

So now Mrs. Howard is reading. Yup.About a girl named April. Yup. When she said April... EVERYONE looked at me.

I decided to look around because I got bored. Like sitting and just looking around. So yeah. This was kind of borring. Why was she reading outside? She never reads outside. This is the first time. Maybe she has called up her gang to like kidnap us, and then she'll say some people attacked us? maybe! Just maybe! Maybe~

What the heck that looks like... OMFG! IT IS!

""OPPA!" yelled April" said Mrs. Howard

"OPPA!" yelled April

"What the heck is going on?!" asked my class mates

"April why won't you be quiet! You just keep~" Mrs. Howard siad

"Oh, just shut-up will you!" April yelled at her teacher

"April!" yelled out...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry ihad to stop erlier. My dad was getting pissed at me for being on the computer ALL day. When I really wasn't.

yeah so I hope you readers enjoy it!!! I know sorry had a lot of picture URLs' in this chapter. But heheh there ight be more to come. I hope that my readers are still here. I feel like no ones reading it. Well take care! this is...

^.*

-Hommie A is in DA HOUSE!!!

9:11 PM
KITCHENER, ONTARIO
CANADA