Final

Pouts and Kisses

Ryeowook stuck out his bottom lip cutely yet sadly, nestled in his arms, rested on the table, the eyebrows above his big teary eyes were scrunched up. He looked adorable of course, but he was too sad to give off that 'cheerful, nice, Ryeowook' aura, and of course, that sadness was caused by a certain member. And that member's name was, Kim Jongwoon, aka Yesung.

 

The older had been ignoring the younger for about who knows when, and he didn't do the same treatment with the other members. Everytime Ryeowook would even start a conversation with Yesung, the older would either always find a way to end the conversation quickly, or he would end up conversing with another member. 

 

Heechul, who was passing by the sad, pouty, puppy eyed Ryeowook, noticed this change in the eternal maknae. So as he passed by Ryeowook, he shook both of his shoulders and asked, 

 

"Whats wrong, Ryeowook?!? Did you lose something?!? Are you not allowed to buy something?!? One of the members caused this, didn't they?!? Is it Kyuhyun?!? OH I AM SO GOING TO WHOOP HIS-" 

 

Ryeowook cut him off, "No, it's not Kyuhyun." He replied sadly, a tone of dread in his voice. "Yesung hyung had been ignoring me for the past two weeks, so. . ." He trailed off.

 

Heechul, angered and flustered, rolled up his sleeves and ran off yelling furiously, "KIM JONGWOON! I AM SO GOING TO WHOOP YOUR A*S! YOU BETTER COME HERE YOU-" Heechul already found Yesung, who was talking to Kangin. He grabbed him by the ear and dragged him off to who knows where.

 

After Yesung had successfully manage to dodge the thrown vase by Heechul and manage to escape his room, he found Ryeowook on the couch pouting in front of the T.V sadly.

 

*How adorable!* Yesung squealed in his head. Truthfully for Yesung, he found the eternal maknae adorable with his pouty lips, waiting to be kissed. . . Yesung mentally slapped himself for thinking that and could tell that Ryeowook was sad.

 

So as he took a seat beside the pouting Ryeowook, he asked, "Hey Ryeowook. Why do you look so sad?" 

 

Of course, Ryeowook did not answer, he just continued to stare sadly at the T.V.

 

"So. . . What cha' watching?" Yesung asked, leaning closer towards Ryeowook, trying to get the younger to cheer up. Although the T.V had only a blank screen. It wasn't even on.

 

Ryeowook tried his best not to blush furiously over the fact that his Hyung tried to have skinship with him. A faint pink painted his cheeks. He replied monotony, "Nothing."

 

Yesung tried to talk to the younger again, "So, what do you want to do?"

 

Ryeowook replied in a monotone voice again, "Nothing." 

 

Yesung let out a dry and nervous laugh, "Ha ha, very funny, Ryeowook. Er, what do you want to talk about?" 

 

Yet again, the latter replied, "Nothing." But this time, Ryeowook stood up and left for his room. "See you at dinner, Hyung." And he still  had that adorable pout dancing on his lips.

 

Yesung gulped, it was hard not to just grab the eternal maknae and kiss him. But he knew that the younger was upset with him, so he just had to wait.

 

The next day, during breakfast, Ryeowook was still pouting sadly. The members knew well to not disturb his sad moment. As much as they wanted to help the maknae, Heechul would end up snapping at them and wooping their bottoms if they fail and make Ryeowook sadder then the state he was before.

 

Yesung couldn't help but try to resist the urge of kissing Ryeowook's pouty lips by ignoring the younger even more, but of course that didn't help at all. 

 

Ryeowook just kept getting sadder day by day, meaning more teary puppy eyes, more pouts, and more crazed Yesung.

 

On Super Junior's day off, the Hanchul couple went out for shopping, the Eunhae couple went to the amusement park, the Kyumin couple went to an arcade, while the rest of the members except for Yesung and Ryeowook went to who knows where.

 

Ryeowook walked around the dorm slow and lazily like a zombie, he didn't have anything to do in the dorm. He still had that adorable and irresistable pout of his, those puppy eyes were as a large as always, he was bored since none of the members were home. Or so he thought.

 

Yesung kept silent, as he watched Ryeowook mope and walk around the door gloomily. His eyes stayed glued on the younger's lips, of course. It was hard to resist Ryeowook when he was pouting, Yesung just wanted to grab Ryeowook by the collar and kiss his pouty lips.

 

But Yesung got caught, Ryeowook blinked as his eyes rounded, "Hyung?" He asked.

 

Yesung said nothing, his gaze still focused on Ryeowook. He swallowed slowly, trying hard not to choke on his saliva while looking at Ryeowook. Or more likely, his lips.

 

Ryeowook pouted when his Hyung didn't answer. And that was what set Yesung off.

 

He grabbed the younger by the collar and pulled him into a kiss.

 

It was a passionate kiss, Ryeowook gasped when Yesung slid his tongue across his bottom lip begging for entrance. He gladly opened his mouth gladly, as Yesung explored his mouth. Ryeowook let out a tiny moan.

 

They parted, gasping for air. Yesung chuckled as he saw Ryeowook's impression.

 

Ryeowook face was a deep shade of red, he was still a bit dazed from the kiss, his eyes had that dreamy look. 

 

Yesung sat down on the chair behind him, he grabbed Ryeowook's wrist and pulled him onto his lap. One arm wrapped around the younger's waist, the other on his own thigh, Yesung asked, "Care to explain why you've been so sad?"

 

Ryeowook pouted and rested his head on Yesung's chest, he answered, "You've been ignoring me for the past two weeks, and all you did was hang out with all of the other members, Hyung."

 

Yesung rested his head gently on Ryeowook's head and said softly, "I am so sorry Wookie."

 

Ryeowook sighed and nuzzled his face into the older's chest, he replied, "It's fine Hyung, just don't do that again."

 

Yesung chuckled lightly and said, "I love you."

 

Ryeowook blushed harder and said, "I love you too."

 

And Yesung grabbed his chin gently and pecked him on the lips lightly.

 


 

Soo. . . How was my fail fluff? I hope it wasn't too horrible >.> Which couple should I do next? Any band, since I have writer's block T^T 

 

- Lori