Cute.

MV Making

 

Heejae POV

 

 

We started production of our debut music video and I must admit that the stylists did an amazing job, on all of us. Especially Dongmin. I never thought a man could be so handsome and cute. Dongmin's hair was such a dark black it was very becoming of his pale skin and the manliner!!! Oh my god it makes him look like a cute kitty! I love it! He was so cute that I could not take my hands off him, even when we had the three shot of Dongmin, Doohwan and I. I just wanted to snuggle up to him and give him multiple kisses. He didn't back away so I keep going. Just when I was about to plant a small peck on his cheek he pushed me away. Literally, like he pushed my whole face away with his hands.

 

 

"Yah! Later!" He said with a pout as he turned and left to the coordi-noonas as they fixed his hair and make up. I rubbed my nose and pouted too. Hyunsun and Taeyang passed by and started to whisper out loud.

 

 

"Whaa~ Heejae is hyung yet Dongmin pushes him off like a dongsang." Taeyang 'whispered' into hyunsung's ear with a giggle interlocking their hands together.

 

 

"I know right~ It's as if Heejae WAS the dongsang..." Hyunsung whispered in Taeyang's ear with his regular deep but loud enough for me to hear voice. Taeyang just giggled some more. Freaking couples... I'm jelly...

 

 

After Music Video shooting

 

 

I saw Dongmin go into his dressing room so before he was able to lock it I barged in and closed the door in lighting speed. It took him awhile to understand what was happening. But basically I was hugging him into oblivion, rubbing my face on him while we sat on the small couch that was in his dressing room.

 

 

"H-hyung..." He said a blush on his face. This made me even more crazy. I planted multiple kisses on his right cheek as he shut his right eye in reaction.

 

 

"Ah! Hyung..." He's so cute! So I keep going, my kisses trailing down to the nip of his neck.

 

 

"Mnn. Hyung! Stop!" He yelled at me and pushed me away. Again. I rubbed my nose which had just recovered from last time.

 

 

"W-wae!?" I asked him. He flinched at my question.

 

 

"I-I know you kiss me a bunch of times but do you mean them?!" His voice increased in volume as he said this. I was shocked at his question. Of course I love you! I would not be kissing you if I didn't! I lifted his chin so he would look at me. I placed a sweet but loving kiss on his lips. I felt him become startled but he  soon melted into the kiss. It was our first kiss and it was even better then I dreamt it would be. I let him go after a good minute. Dongmin looked at me in shock.

 

 

"H-hyung..." He said looking down at the floor. I pulled his chin up once more and looked into his eyes.

 

 

"Does that answer your question?" I smiled at him. Dongmin blushed.

 

 

"Hyung!" I laughed.

 

 

"Well does it?"

 

 

"Y-yes..." He said cheeks flushed a dark pink. I didn't say anymore I just cuddled up to him and we stayed there until it was time to leave.

 

 

A/N: I don't know! ChAOS I love you!!! Heejae is my bias so when I saw their first Mv I was not happy until I wrote a fanfic about them XP hope you liked it!!