Another destiny

Beautiful midnight

 

At first you feel shocked, but and then you realized you have a nam tag in your uniform *damn ___ you start day dreaming again* "okay I'll back in a minute" you said and gave your notes to sungyeol the coffee maker in this shop. He nodded and start making the coffee.

"here it is the cappuccino my dear ______" sungyeol winked at you, you couldn't help but giggled and took a cup of cappucino from his hand.

You walked with a heart who start beated so fast again. You can't stop thinking of him. Seriously he is familiar.... Finally, you arrived at his table and put the cappuccino on it. 

Noticing a good aroma he look there are a cappuccino in front of him. He smelled it first and He drank it slowly. He put a cup of capuccino back to the table, he looked at you with a smile on his face.

"just call me if you need something mister." 

"thanks _____-ah" he said and now he is really called your name with -ah! 

You gasped "h-how do you kn---"

He move closer to you, he your hair a bit. His lips are near your ear. Make you can feels his warm breathe. All you can do just froze without doing anything. The way he called your name is not even awkward. it sounds like he already know you since long time ago

"because..............I'm your destiny. hwang ______" he whispered. Put some money on the table and leave away.

Destiny? 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 



You change your maid uniform to the normal one, you know your maid uniform is quietly tight. And you hate it.

You look at your watch, it's only 9 pm and you usually didn't go home at this time and esp in your night shift. It's maybe 10/11pm.

You exited the waiter's room and took your bag. You bit your lower lips and looked to outside the window. That boy earlier are still outside, leaning to the cafe’s window with his hand on his pocket and earphone on his ears.

He even asked your boss sunggyu for took you out and sunggyu accept it, half hearted. And the question start aattacking your mind again, wonder who is he and what is he doing here

"yah~ go home already babe?" someone pushed you with his shoulder. you turned and found sungyeol smirking greedily at you

"y-yes sungyeol-ssi" you replied, you know him for a long time since the first time you worked here until now but yep you aren't that good at making friends. 

"come on. stop calling me -ssi just call me sungyeol oppa. It sounds weird I called you babe but you called me -ssi. Im trying to make people know us as a couple" he pouted. You know he just acting and being friendly at you and sometimes it makes you glad you has someone who want to be near you. 

"haha I'm sorry oppa but we aren't a couple okay. I gotta go, bye" you waved at him and walked away, with still pouted he waved at you back. 

You breathed in with a smile and walked to the door

"take care" a voice said and you know it's sunggyu's voice. You looked to him who standing behind you, you give him a polite smile and exited the cafe. 

The cold breeze make you feel cold, but luckily now you bought your jacket so you can felt warmer. You looked to a back who facing you, you don't even know his name and who he are but he already took you out and said that he is your destiny.

Yup that boy. a boy with a sweet smile, round eyes, and y lips. 

you cleared your throat, give him a sign at you already here.he opened his earphone and turned to you, realized that it's you his lips slowly curved a smile. 

And you don't know why his smile are sweet and it told you that he is a kind person.

"kajja!" he took your hand and hold it tight. He walked side by side with you. 

He even didn't told you his name, he just took you out like this and act kindly to you but you felt comfortable already

You stole a glance at him and yes he is handsome but yes he looks like someone, again.

Suddenly he looked at you and smiled then ruffled your hair. 

"am I that handsome?" he asked and giggled

You shook your head "hmm n-no~ you are familiar that's all." you told him while you know he is handsome and you can't deny it. 

"oh, anyway I gonna take you to that place what do you think?" he pointed at a little clothes shop across the street.

You nodded, you never came to a clothes shop for a long time. You always repeated your clothes and it makes eunju scolded you.

You and him across the street carefully and he pushed you in. It just small shop who looks all of the clothes are pretty expensive. 

You gulped, you know don't have enough money for it. That boy took you around, all of thr clothes are cute and feminine clothes while everyday you just wore a t-shirt tight pants that's all. Nothing special.

"ah this is beautiful try this" that boy took a cute pale pink dress. You looked at it and you think it's cute too. But when you see the price tag, you know it doesn't suits you well.

"w-what? It's expensive " 

"ssh just try it" he winked at you and pushed you to the fitting room. but you just standing there and gazed at him with an are-you-sure gaze.

The boy chuckled "yes ____-ah or you want me to go in too?" he teased. you shook your head and walked in tried it while that boy patiently wait for you. 

After you wore it you faced the mirror, the dress suit you well. Make you blushed because of your self

"_____-ah are you already done?" the boy asked from outside and knocked the door

"o-h y-yes" you opened the door slowly showed you with the pink dress. That boy looked you from the toe until your face.

He gasped "beautiful..... Let's buy this. Just wore it now kay~" he hold your hand and took your previous clothes.

You looked at him how can he be this kind? "I-I have no money" you shyly said he gave you a sweet smile

"I'll pay it wait here" he went to the cashier and he really pay it. He put your previous clothes to the plastic bag from the shop.

He handed you the bag and wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled at you, you smiled back and your lips. You exited the shop with him and start walked to no where

You want to ask him  but you are afraid 

"this is a bit weird you take me out but I don't know your name. You are a stranger, really" you laughed awkwardly 

That boys just keep silent and listening what will you said because he know you havent finish your sentence yet.

"b-but as what I said earlier, you look so familiar do I-I know you?"

He sighed with a smile and stop walking, and  you do too. That boy faced you, staring at your eyes deeply

"I'm lee gikwang a person who will live with you since now a person who will protect you since now a person who will always loved you. your destiny"  he whispered again and now he gave  you a sweet kiss on the cheeks. Make you burned into red, He gazed at you and smiled 

 

 


Heard that gikwang name makes you remembering something a word that yoseob said. Your expression changed into the flat one

"honestly I go here with gikwang. But I lost him maybe he go somewhere first~"

Yes, he must be familiar because he is a person who came to your dream

You bit your lower lips "a-are you a part of those boys?" your brow met. 

Gikwang slightly chuckled and nodded. "if you mean junhyung and yoseob yes I am" 

Your lips curved a smile, one by one person filled your life. You aren't a lonely girl anymore.

"t-thanks!!" you hugged him tight and rested your head on his shoulder. He giggled and hugged you back, junhyung's hug or his hug are warm. are comfortable and you love it.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

next part is coming ;)