7th page

My dream-like story

 The promotions finished soon, and the TS Ent.’s Web Service Team was ready to update the Matoki official Facebook and the You tube official account. They made a `teaser` for JayJayMato,  one like ShiShiMato’s,  TatsMato’s  or any other teaser.

We were working at the next album really hard, barely getting any break, but it was fun! I love music, so, doing music, being able to take part in the process of creating it, it’s something amazing for me.

Rather than exhausting, is exciting. Rather than boring, is awesome. I won’t be able to express the feeling of happiness, ecstasy, I feel when I listen to, create, enjoy the music; actually, I would spoil the blissfulness of the feeling.

Soon, the time for me to perform on the stage, came. It was a special stage, and the BABYs knew what was so special about it.

I went up on the stage, ready to play in the ‚Heaven’ the TS Ent. created for me: the stage. I was like a small kid, that was playing in the park, in the sandbox, cheerful, and full of joy in his eyes. Happy. Until, one of his friends, his best friend actually, stops playing with him, and, instead is mad at him for something, the kid not even knowing why.

Being on the stage was awesome. I did my part well, enjoying the feeling of ecstasy for being on the stage, and plus, on the same stage with my favorite Kpop Idols. And the famous dance break came. The fans started chanting loudly, and in a flash, my heart skipped a beat, and then `exploaded`.