chapter 2

Complication

 

Jessica POV

Ewww... this girl had just known me for a few hours and now she acted as we had known each other for many years. She asked, well.. more to force me to let her guide me around the school. We were walking in the corridor, with all eyes looking at us. Sooyoung were busy, explaining something about this school. I paid a half attention on her, whil the half to my surrounding.

"Sooyoung..." I called her. "Yes?" she asked. "Why do these people look at us?" I asked curiously. Is there anything wrong with my clothes? Or in my face? "Well, you've to get use to it. Since I'm popular in this school and you'll hang around with me" said Sooyoung. I raise my brow "And who said that I will hang around with you?" I asked. "So... you don't want to hang around with me, do you?" she asked, dissapointed. "I dunno" I said.

"Never mind. Lets go, to my favorite part in this school!" she said excitedly, pulling my hand toward somewhere. "And.. what is it?" I asked, but as an answer, she just smiled, gestured me to follow her and I do so.

Taeyeon POV

I was like a child, followed Sunny , who was like my mom as she was walking in the school now, toward the library. She told me about the Girls' Generation and I was understood now, why were these people looking at us, especially Sunny, like she was the most cute person. Well, maybe she is. She was just so.... naturally cute! From her face until her atittude, purely cute.

"Now, you're very lucky, because I will take you to the best place of this school" she said excitedly. "Hmm, where is it?" I asked, thinking of somewhere that we might come. But, she didn't answer and pulled my hand.

-----

Author POV

Sooyoung opened the door, and... "Ta-daaa" she said as they came in. "School roof? Is it the best part?" asked sica doubtfully. Sooyoung nodded. "You have to take a sight the scenes of Seoul from this point" said Sooyoung.

"Oh... wow!" Sica gasped, as she stares at the fabulous sights of buildings, Han river, and the entire Seoul from there. She could look at all the details from that tall school roof. It's even prettier with some plants and flowers on that roof, made it like a small park. "I've told you!" said Sooyoung.

"Who's that?" Sica asked when she saw 2 another person, also staring at Seoul. Sooyoung looked at them. "YoonYul!" she screamt, ran toward them.

"Hey!" Yoona greeted her. "Woaa... your new lover, huh?" asked Yuri, glared at Sica. "Oh, sorry. I forget to introduce her. Jessie, this is Yuri. Yuri, Jessica." said Sooyoung.

"Hi, gorgeous. I'm Yuri. You can call me anything you want. Babe, Honey, Sweety, anything!" Yuri said, shook Sica's hand, and winked at her. O yeah... You were absolutely charming, Yuri-ah! "Player!" moked Sooyoung. Yuri giggled, "Why, dear? Jealous?" she asked. 

"Hey, girls!" A girl greeted her from behind. The're all looking at her. "Seems Sunny has a new lover, too" said Yoona, pointed at a cute girl beside Sunny. "Oh, no. She's my new friend, Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon, they are all my best friends. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona, and...." she curiously looked at Sica.

"Oh, annyeong. Jessica imnida" said Sica, introduced herself. "My girlfriend" added Yuri. "Yah! I'm just kidding!" said Yuri, when Sooyoung hit her on her arm.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Sica screamt happily. "Sooyeon-ah!" Taeyeon greeted her with a hug. "You know each other?" asked Sunny confusedly. "Yep! Taeyeon was my neighbor, before she moved" Sica explained. 

"Don't be that jealous, Sunny. They're JUST FRIEND" said Yoona, with a laughter from all of them. "Yoona-yah!! You die!" Sunny said, as they were chasing after each other around. The rests were just laughing, looking at their childish manner.

Yoona POV

I ran as quick as I can, leaving Sunny behind. She kept chasingster. But, ou after me. I wanna saved my life rather than died in her hands, so I ran faster. But, ouchh! How clumsy you are, Yoona!

I tripped by my own leg and going to fall down. All reflect I do was only closing my eyes. But, hey! Did the time stop or what? Why didn't I fall down and hit the hard ground? It didn't mean I wanted to fall and hurt myself, but, I felt like flying and it's even scarier. Slowly, I opened my eyes, and in a second got frozen with a bated breathe.

Sooyoung... her face was just a few inchs from me. I coul feel her warm arms warpped around my body, preventing me so that I won't fall down. Omo! She's even prettier closer. My heart beated 3 times faster. I wanted the time just stopped, let it happened forever. But, seemed God didn't hear my prayer.

"Hey you're heavy, you know?" she said, made me conscious from my daydreaming, and I quicky stood up, thowing my stare at that pretty face. I blushed very red on my cheeks, like I was having a fever. "Umm... thanks" I said. Everybody looked at us, like watching a drama. Even Sunny stopped chasing after me. Well, actually it's really like a drama. 

KRIIINGG! That sounds rescued me. Well, not really. Because I'm in one class with Sooyoung. I looked uneasily behind, to the place where Sooyoung and Sica were joking and talking. Even Sooyoung ignored me to talk with that blonde girl. Oh... I felt that my emotions could explode anytime.

-------

Sooyoung POV

Ahh! Finnaly! Go-home-time!! It's a little tiring day, except Sica was enough to console me from this super duper boring day. I had so many assignments to do. Why teachers are so happy to give us, students, assignments? Isn't exam enough to make us stressful?

"Sooyoung! Lets go to mall. We need refreshing" asked Sunny. I was undoubtedly agree with this idea. But, Sica was nowhere to find when I wanted to invite her. Perhaps she had gone home. I and Girls' Generation had fun in mall, and went home in the evening, almost night.

"Sooyoung!! I asked you to come home earlier!! Is 6 pm means early?" My mom drenched me with a shout. My mother isn't a kinda  good-mom-that-has-all-the-time-for-her-lovely-daughter. She's a businesswoman, since my father had passed away 4 years ago. So, I understood why she was so angry.

"Sorry, mom. I forget. Indeed. Anyway, why do I must go home earlier?" I asked. I really forgot it. "We have a guest" She said. She had already been calm now. I adored her skill to control her feeling so fast.

I put off my clothes, yeah... my bad habbit. But, who cares? Since I was only with my mom here. "She'll stay in our house for a long time, since her parents, your uncle and aunty, were gone to L.A" My mom explained. Even the fact there's someone else in this house didn't stop me to take off my shirt. I really didn't care. I didn't expected a new friend right now, but honestly, I was a bit curious about her.

But, oops... I was wrong! I was stunned, looking at the girl in front of me. She was also shocked, looking at me, the girl who only wore skirt and bra. 

"Je... Jessica??"

 

ta-daaa... this update for you guys, my subscribers... thankyou for waiting it >.< Wish for your comment.. for my story and my grammatical.

Hmm, who do you think is the couple? SooSica? SooNa? YulSic? :))