shortie chapter (the beginning of the matter)

Complication

Author's POV

They had been in California for 2 weeks now. "Jessica! Wakeee uppp!" Sooyoung woke her girlfriend up. "5 minutes~" Sica mumbled. "If you don't wake up now... I will make sure no good morning kiss for the next 1 week" threatened sooyoung. "Urrghh~ fine... I'm up" Lazily, Jessica woke up while the other had prepared for their flight back to Seoul. "Morning" Sooyoung greeted happily and pecked sica on her lips.

"Make sure you don't leave anything!" Yuri shouted to them. "Aaah! I miss one of my teddy!" Sunny squealed. She rushed back to her room, tried to find her teddy around the room. "Aissh... just let it go. Only one, Sunny-ah..." Taeyeon muttered. Sunny glared at her. "No way! Ahhh! There you are, Mr. Teddy!!" Sunny cheered happily and cuddled her teddy bear.

After checking their own stuffs for about 1 hour, since there must be something they left when they're ready to go to the airport, finally they went out from the villa, with big ransels and suitcases, and then took a taxi to go to the airport.

"Aah... such a nice vacation" Yuri said. "Yeah. But I miss korea a lot.  I miss kimchi!" Sooyoung declared. Now, they were in the airport, ready to head back to their beloved country after having much of delight time together in America. Jessica spent her time by sleeping, of course on sooyoung's shoulder. Sooyoung, however after tired of watching Sica, also fell asleep.

Yuri and Yoona watched random dramas, while the danshin couple played card and video games. Finally, all of them were sleeping, waiting for the time they got back to the Incheon airport.

"Well, see ya again, next 2 weeks!" Yoona said, waving her hands and yawning after they had arrived. They were saying goodbye and waving each other. Sooyoung and Jessica went back home. Suddenly, Sica's face turned gloomy. 

"What's wrong Jess?" Sooyoung asked anxiously. "I just... very sad... I just remember that... we.. are cousin" she said solemnly. Sooyoung was silent. Absolutely none of them remembered abouth that thing.

"I don't care, Sica. I don't care. I love you and you love me. I don't care of anything else" Sooyoung said. "But... it was forbidden for us..." Jessica said reluctantly. Sooyoung opened the door and then she turned to face Jessica. "I will fight for it. I will prove that our love is not that easy to be seperated" she said.

Tears were going to fall down in Jessica's cheek. "Hey... don't cry..." Sooyoung hugged her tightly. "I'm just afraid.. that we..." "Ssssh... I love you. Always. Forever. Nothing's gonna change it. Trust me. It's gonna be alright" Sooyoung tried to soothe her.

"But it's not enough. We still can't be together" Sica muttered. "Hey.. look at me" Sooyoung said, lifted Jessica's head. She locked her gaze in Sica's eyes. "I will do anything, even sacrificing my own self, if it's nescesarry for us to be united" Sooyoung said. "Promise?" Jessica asked. "Promise." Sooyoung answered, smiling. Then, she kissed Jessica. When...

"Sooyoung! Jessica! You have bee---" They were surprised and let each other go. "Holy " Sica mumbled while frightened was drawn clearly on her face. "Eo... eomma!!" Sooyoung squeaked in horror. Ms. Choi came to them, faster her pace through the stairs. Anger was cleary found on her face.

"How dare you! How could you do this! Jessica is your COUSIN!!" She shouted at her daughter. "But... I love her!" Sooyoung argued back. It made anything worse. "I don't care if we are cousin" Sooyoung added. PLAKKK!!

 

-TBC

sorry it's only a short chapter~ let's say... teaser... for the next drama~ kekeke ^^

I've been typing it... but my internet seemed want to invite me in a battle or what, it suddenly turned off. All of my update... gone... vanish T.T

And I'm consoling myself by watching some SooSica FMV. It's so sweet >.<