Chapter 1

✰TOPGIRL✰

Recess Time

Seungho who sat infront Jiyeon turned back and said "You, be my girlfriend" . "Nae?!" Jiyeon who was still doing her homework stopped and shocked with what Seungho said. "Be my girlfriend..Will you?" He stand up from the chair and put his face closer to Jiyeon and winked to her. "I-I think you speaking to the wrong person." Jiyeon stand up. She bowed to Seungho and brought her books directly went to Yura and JB's class. She sat beside Yura and said: "Yura..Seungho, Yoo Seungho asked me to be his girlfriend.." "MWO?!" A guy voice behind them appeared. "REALLY??!!" The guy which is JB was getting closer to them. "Nae..Really.." Jiyeon nodded her head and adjusting her spectacle. "Maybe he was playing?" Yura said. "I don't know..He looked so real.." Jiyeon sighed and JB shaked her body from her back and said: "YAHH!! DON'T TRUST HIM..STOP EASILY TRUSTING PEOPLE!" 

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Oh..The bell..I'm going to my class..Annyeong.." Jiyeon looked at the clock and went back to her class. She sat down and saw Seungho was not there on his place. "Class, our teacher is absent today..So, there will be no teacher to go inside our class..Please be quiet." Their class monitor said and as usual, the class didn't listen and keep speaking. Even the class monitor was speaking and running inside the classroom. Jiyeon was doing her homework and studying quietly, suddenly, a hand grabbed her hand and brought her to go out from the class from the back door. She was shocked to see the hand was Seungho's hand. Seungho brought her to the rooftop and said: "Be my girlfriend..Please..I love you..I like you.." Jiyeon just stood there don't know what to do. "Jebal.." Seungho held both of her hands. "Mollaseo.." Jiyeon confused whether she have to accept him or reject him. 

 

=================================================================================

This is my friend's story..She can't update so I helped her..Sorry for the short update..xP I'm actually waiting for applicants to apply my story of new girl group ''BeauStar" I'm waiting for YOU!! ^^ I need 8 people! 2 have been chosen so..6 to go! So..What you waiting for? Apply! xD

 

=> ✰BeauStar✰ NEW SM GIRL GROUP! (APPLY OPEN)  <=